Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Champion Coin - Join the League of Champions  (Read 20263 times)
Champion Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

Woww, Usain Bolt and Ronaldinho are really the founder and the co-founder of this project? This project will get many attentions.
Where can i see their valid statement about this project, any link or article?
Hi, Usain Bolt and Ronaldinho are both co-founders of Champion Shave which is launching Champion Coin, the company's blockchain powered initiative.
Check out our medium for more information regarding this https://medium.com/@ChampionShave/usain-bolt-ronaldinho-ga%C3%BAcho-and-dominique-wilkins-champion-shave-launching-ico-to-implement-74c1210b5c02
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Champion Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

How much did you raise so far and what is the start and the end date of the ICO? I see there will be 13% of tokens locked up for 24 months on the token allocation, for what will these tokens be used?
We are currently in the Pre-ICO phase. We are planning to launch the ICO next year but I can not give specific dates. The locked up tokens will be used for the e-franchise ecosystem.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

Woww, Usain Bolt and Ronaldinho are really the founder and the co-founder of this project? This project will get many attentions.
Where can i see their valid statement about this project, any link or article?
Hi, Usain Bolt and Ronaldinho are both co-founders of Champion Shave which is launching Champion Coin, the company's blockchain powered initiative.
Check out our medium for more information regarding this https://medium.com/@ChampionShave/usain-bolt-ronaldinho-ga%C3%BAcho-and-dominique-wilkins-champion-shave-launching-ico-to-implement-74c1210b5c02

I hope that they know what they are doing. In the past times when all kinds of sports stars and not only they advertised various projects, they all ended in either a scam or a very large loss in money. Regulators from the United States have already opened criminal cases in this area.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

Am really not a sport fan but I believe if projects like this comes up more often it will really make a difference in the side of Blockchain technology. I love the ideas from the team and I believe it will be a promising project.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

How much did you raise so far and what is the start and the end date of the ICO? I see there will be 13% of tokens locked up for 24 months on the token allocation, for what will these tokens be used?
We are currently in the Pre-ICO phase. We are planning to launch the ICO next year but I can not give specific dates. The locked up tokens will be used for the e-franchise ecosystem.

How much is the TOKEN per one of it incase I am introducing this project to my friends and family as well and also Bounty hunters. So they get to have a clear information about.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Champion Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

How much is the TOKEN per one of it incase I am introducing this project to my friends and family as well and also Bounty hunters. So they get to have a clear information about.
Hi there, thank you for your interest in our project Smiley currently one CHMP is valued at $0.01
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

hi, I think this project deserve more hype since there are sport celebrities involved in this project. Have you ever ask your co founder to mention this project in their social network?
Champion Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

hi, I think this project deserve more hype since there are sport celebrities involved in this project. Have you ever ask your co founder to mention this project in their social network?
Hi there, excellent question. We are rolling out a full marketing campaign which dictates which athletes will post. Currently, we are starting with David Trezeguet and Dominique Wilkins for the Pre-ICO. Please follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more updates. Tonight, we are with Dominique Wilkins in Miami for the Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks game!
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

Hi there, excellent question. We are rolling out a full marketing campaign which dictates which athletes will post. Currently, we are starting with David Trezeguet and Dominique Wilkins for the Pre-ICO. Please follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more updates. Tonight, we are with Dominique Wilkins in Miami for the Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks game!

If a sports artist becomes a promotion in this project it will make investors' confidence about this project and more and more people trust the truth of this project. this is a very good thing my opinion.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

If a sports artist becomes a promotion in this project it will make investors' confidence about this project and more and more people trust the truth of this project. this is a very good thing my opinion.
True, with a number of retired famous athletes, this project should be of public concern especially in crypto and blockchain related space.
I agree. To encourage the public to know about this project, the athletes involved in this project must also touch on this project on their respective social media accounts in order to boost token sales.

By the way, is there any soft-cap and hard-cap in the token sale? And what is the current pre-ico progress ?

Juel.Baral

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

#JOIN

Facebook campaign
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/gary.cynthia.376
Telegram url: https://t.me/GaryCynthia2

Twitter campaign
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/GaryCynthia2

Reddit campaign
Reddit Profile URL: https://www.reddit.com/user/garycynthia2
Post on the subreddit URL: https://www.reddit.com/user/GaryCynthia2/comments/ab9dpo/champion_shave_to_launch_champion_coin_ico_with/

Telegram campaign
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:40:12 PM

Reviewing all the messages I did not find the answer. Where is Ronaldo about this project? He is very recognizable in the world

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:08:17 PM

How about you try Bountyplatform.io they have lots of successful ICO
Hi Arian, thank you for your recommendation. Many of our advisors have suggested Bounty Platform and we have decided to go with them.
Hello I see that the bounty on Bountyplatform.io is paused at the moment, well there's another platform I can suggest to you where alot of people can help create awareness about champion coin if you're interested send me a message then I can link you up with the team for they are already interested about champion coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: