Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter Keeps on Suspending Accounts  (Read 158 times)
fairy_fries (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

Twitter has been suspending accounts this past few days. My very first twitter account which i had since 2012 and i've been using for airdrops and bounties was suspended few weeks ago, then i used mybother twitter which i created just last year but has already many followers. But obly after few days it also got suspended, then i am left with no other account to use for joining airdrops and bountie. Then i created just 2days ago a new account , but when i open it today it is also supended.

Have you guys experienced it? Now i dont hve any account to use as of this moment, and cant join any airdrops. What to do to avoid being suspended? I have been very careful in using twitter since my first account got suspended. I took time before retweeting any tweets to avoid spamming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

I'm having the same experience. Just started using my twitter account for bounties and got suspended. Airdrop phase ends like that i guess.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

The reason why your Twitter was suspended is that I think it is likely to be considered as a spam account. Posting spam is inevitable once the Twitter account is involved in excessive bounty or airdrops.
You only need to improve your Twitter profile, The probability of being ban will be greatly reduced.
Bind your email address and phone number, and don't always change the access IP, and avoid tweets with tags like "ICO", "Crypto", I'm sure if you do this your twitter account will not have any trouble.

Loser
aaaldy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

The reason why your Twitter was suspended is that I think it is likely to be considered as a spam account. Posting spam is inevitable once the Twitter account is involved in excessive bounty or airdrops.
You only need to improve your Twitter profile, The probability of being ban will be greatly reduced.
Bind your email address and phone number, and don't always change the access IP, and avoid tweets with tags like "ICO", "Crypto", I'm sure if you do this your twitter account will not have any trouble.

Thanks for the tips.
this means it's getting hard for bounty hunters to use twitter
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Thanks for the tips.

Sorry about that! Indeed, it keeps getting harder to use twitter to do bounty hunt. But as coin8coin8 just said, taking good care of your twitter account and posting not just crypto related stuff on it will help you in not having your account suspended again. Use it as you will normally use your main account, follow stars, tweet, retweet them, like various posts. Good luck!
tomson777

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

I also have a similar situation. A week ago, the account was suspended. In the description of the account are hashtags with mutual subscription. I think they put it on hold. I almost 7 days did not post anything. Interestingly his unlock? Because the account is not banned.
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

Thanks for the tips.

Sorry about that! Indeed, it keeps getting harder to use twitter to do bounty hunt. But as coin8coin8 just said, taking good care of your twitter account and posting not just crypto related stuff on it will help you in not having your account suspended again. Use it as you will normally use your main account, follow stars, tweet, retweet them, like various posts. Good luck!

I did all this and yet i was suspended. Guys do you kmow how long does suspended time take? Do i have hope to undo?
ROCKMINEROFFICIAL
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:05:14 AM

Have you ever tried to reach out to Tw's customer service? You may unsuspend your account after contacting them. Just a few steps, pretty simple.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: