Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:48:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Alts Has a Big Potential to Pump?  (Read 724 times)
dewildance (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

There are 2081 crypto money on the market now. Some of them has already proofed itself, some of it gone badly deep. But many coins has a big potential to rise.

I think all coins may rise soon. But for example, ETH, LTC, DASH may rise 4-5X. But some other coins has a great potential to rise 100X or more. What do you think?

For example, I believe in PundiX project. It has already pump and dump almost 10X. It can make still same thing. I hope it will be better soon.
Do you know any coins/tokens the potential to pump over 10X-20X?
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

There are 2081 crypto money on the market now. Some of them has already proofed itself, some of it gone badly deep. But many coins has a big potential to rise.

I think all coins may rise soon. But for example, ETH, LTC, DASH may rise 4-5X. But some other coins has a great potential to rise 100X or more. What do you think?

For example, I believe in PundiX project. It has already pump and dump almost 10X. It can make still same thing. I hope it will be better soon.
many Altcoin are great for being able to pump up the State of the market to rise so high like the Ethereum.
 the expansion of the Ethereum as Altcoin which many have elevated that produces a lot of great changes to the development of the market.
so it is these coins became the answer to the demand of market advances.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

there are a lot more than 2081 altcoins in the market. coinmarketcap doesn't list all of them!
and they have all been the same! their percentage of pump may be different but the patterns are exactly the same. for example one coin among top 10 may be pumped 100% over 4 months and then dump back down to where it began pumping over 10 months but a small coin outside of top 100 can get pumped 5000% over the course of 1 week and then dump down back to where it started in 1 or 2 weeks. but in the end they are all the same.

to make profit you only need to master timing.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

any altcoin has the potential to be pumped very high, it's just that everything will be back and it can be dumped very hard. pundiX is quite promising, they have launched XPOS and if the product has worked and can meet the needs of the community to crypto, then the price will increase.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

Seriously, just pump bitcoin then almost *I think 90%* altcoins will pump too. We need more faith from people rather than the growth of few coins.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

I think privacy coins like Monero, ZCash and Dash will have a strong run once the bull run starts. Privacy will be very important in the coming years.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

The technique is just look always to the recent gainers and losers.
You'll have an idea on what coins to follow and basically the biggest losers will pump soon.
That's just my strategy but only for few coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

IMHO it could it be some of new coins with low cap: Fusion, Fantom, Pchain. A lot of great ICO cost less than on ICO.

windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

The increasing of altcoins's price is depend to the demand of coins. So, in my observation in the coinmarketcap, the altcoins which have big potential to increase are eth and usdt, this is because the volume of both of coins are higher rather than another altcoins that reach above $1billion.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

Those with 10x to 20x (or even more times) less marketcap than the top crypto like bitcoin and ethereum has the potential to rise. I was thought by a good friend to always consider the marketcap of each coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

It will be much difficult to find out some coins having potential of pump, reason is difficult to study or monitor all coins.
You can check top 30 coins or tokens on CMC, along with these you can also check GVT & NEO having a good potential.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

Many altcoins have gone up many times last year. Many altcoins prices fell by 90% this year. Just like PundiX has also risen before. But at present it is at a low level. I think bear market can buy some as reserves. Waiting for the bull market to sell. But PundiX has a relatively large circulation. Please pay attention to investment risk.

diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

2 coins that I think will soon rise, namely ethereum with litcoin ..
both markets have indicated bulls again. I think that will happen in November. My advice is to buy from now

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

ONT, Zilliqa both are getting a big dump due to the bearish trend but it's still above the ico price and i know that it has a lot of potential. I guess that will be so difficult for pundi to touch its peak price again dude.
Remember about a lot of things happened in the crypto. ZIL and ONT even touch more than 30x from the ico price.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

any altcoin has the potential to be pumped very high, it's just that everything will be back and it can be dumped very hard. pundiX is quite promising, they have launched XPOS and if the product has worked and can meet the needs of the community to crypto, then the price will increase.
development of the Altcoin is capable of inflating progress which is so inflated and bloated big produces more profits.
 This number is based on the support of enthusiasts. Ethereum became the most Altcoin role.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

2 coins that I think will soon rise, namely ethereum with litcoin ..
Ethereum is given that will rise and has the potential to pump.

Casper and changing of PoW to PoS will make it more valuable once its already has been set. But for now it's unlikely because of the current market that we have been watching. I have that same believe that Ethereum will have its big pump soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

There are lots of shitcoin that can pump 10x-20x easily. But we can not easily find it in this market because there are over 3000 different cryptocurrency. But for top altcoin I can think of TRON. The current price is very low and it could go up to 0.25$ as of 2017
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

i think some other alts like waves ,cardano,lisk has the potential to pump to 10x when the market go to recovery state as yhey have strong team and frequent updates
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

the main purpose from your thread is about pundiX right ?
firstly i just want to ask you,, why you believe in pundiX,, because in my opinion a lot of crypto project better than pundiX in the market now,,,
such as ADA(cardano) and i think this ADA have a lot of potential to grow more if we copared with pundiX my friend

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Virtually any altcoins can grow, but on one condition that the entire market will begin to grow rapidly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: