Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Alts Has a Big Potential to Pump?  (Read 725 times)
LuaKT

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

I think in next bull market ripple can reach 150 160 billion dollar marketcap and eth can reach 2k 2.k dollar price tag. so if you want to invest these coins i think you can expect 10x.
Surely you can buy some low marketcap coins for 100x but i dont like doing investment like that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

It is difficult to predict which cryptocurrency will get the most X's. There are many good projects. I think luck and intuition play no small role here.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

I think all coins may rise soon. But for example, ETH, LTC, DASH may rise 4-5X.
Based on what are you saying this? It'll be great if you can share at least some analysis, otherwise, you're just making asumptions.

But some other coins has a great potential to rise 100X or more.
Which coins do you think will 100x? At least name a few. But every coin in the market has the potential to go up, but to those levels that you mention? Probably none, at least not until there's another surge in the prices from a bull run.

I think privacy coins like Monero, ZCash and Dash will have a strong run once the bull run starts. Privacy will be very important in the coming years.
What you're saying would be true if only people in the cryptosphere could know the value of privacy but let's be honest, few people care about privacy, nowadays it's al about making profits asap with whatever coin is ready to pump to some high levels, doesn't matter if it is a shitcoin or not, as long as it gives you profit, then it's all good...that's the mentality of this market today.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

Ah I would suggest to focus on the top 10 coins as it will be promising and perfect because these coins will be focussed in CMC table everytime and people give more priority to these 10. Researching on your own is the safest option now so plan accordingly.

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

There are tons of altcoins that are worth investing at the moment and if you invest right now, you will get the best profit, when the market turns bullish. I recommend to pay your attention to NEO, XLM, IOTA, EOS and Ethereum.
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

Buy coins that few people discuss and whose market capitalization does not exceed $ 1 million. Such coins are easy to pump and they can grow very high.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

I think that the best coin on the market is Ethereum. This coin is very undervalued and has a potential to take the crown aways form Bitcoin. Ethereum is the most used coin by the crypto community and in my opinion it has huge potential to make x100.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

There are 2081 crypto money on the market now. Some of them has already proofed itself, some of it gone badly deep. But many coins has a big potential to rise.

I think all coins may rise soon. But for example, ETH, LTC, DASH may rise 4-5X. But some other coins has a great potential to rise 100X or more. What do you think?

For example, I believe in PundiX project. It has already pump and dump almost 10X. It can make still same thing. I hope it will be better soon.
Do you know any coins/tokens the potential to pump over 10X-20X?

Since Ethereum is next to Bitcoin then it is the one that has a big potential to go up and also EOS is still cheap and a lot of potential to go higher that Ethereum.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

Today there are a lot of projects that I trust, but of course these projects are not the first year on the market, so I think that today you need to invest in projects that the whole world knows, I hope that you will also invest in these projects, because they tested by time.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

I think that after the market reversal, tokens will be pumped with small market capitalization. Such projects will be pumped one of the first. Take a look at this topic, there I wrote why this token can give you a lot of X's.
A team of professionals/ new partners/ new exchanges/  launching blockchain e-commerce social marketplace in Q1 2019!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3027211.msg47363628#msg47363628
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

everything still has the potential to experience pumping in the future, especially the one we have to win over is Ethereum, I think Ethereum is a sleeping giant and waiting for the right moment to wake up and immediately dominate the crypto market in the world, but I think Ethereum will sleep a little longer than usual, maybe in 2020 we will see the giant build and soon become a global trend
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

I was also trading PundiX and was having a good profit on it. I recommend buying Credits because it has a big potential to pump big maybe next months.
You can buy now while it's cheap.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

LOYALCOIN (LYL)
You must study this token and you will see the great potential of this project.
they are not just focus in one country nor continent.
they are aiming for the whole world and they are working on it right now.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

Tell you what, we can look at the things in different way than what we see traditionally. I mean all the top coins can be trusted but coins which are undervalued are not worthy. To be honest undervalued coins have far more potential to pay back us than those top ten and fifty coins. Well, the math says that coins with very less value like 0.001 or even one digit to left can give us 1000x easily because they can hike very easy. So may be there is great possibility with such coins rather than sticking to top one.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

LOYALCOIN (LYL)
You must study this token and you will see the great potential of this project.
they are not just focus in one country nor continent.
they are aiming for the whole world and they are working on it right now.
I've heard about this coin and I think the devs are serious with this project.

But I still don't have this coin and I don't think that I feel to have this soon. Though I'm amazed on how they are getting a lot of real industry partners and real use case for their coin. Will tune in for this coin and going to look at their future updates. So far they are listed on few exchange right?
Jazmyn Salazar

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

There are many coins which had the potential to pump, even the base bitcoin itself is in the possibility of it. But, it should be kept in mind that, whatever is pumping up now, has the most possibility of falling hard. So better be careful with any coin.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

It all depends on the development of a particular coin and its support, demand and volume of trading. Here it is already impossible to predict what will be better, higher and more intense.
Ericfurst

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

Such predictions are difficult to make and they tend to be more wrong than right due to the volatile nature of the crypto market. Almost all the authentic Altcoins have the potential to pump like Etherium. Topping one over another where almost all of them have the same potential will not be justice.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

I dare say all the top altcoin have potential to rise as bitcoin rise in fiat value.  Attention should be placed more on ethereum,  ripple,  dash, litecoin.  New successful altcoin should not be left out as well,  we should buy eos, tron and sxdt!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

coins with solid development and adoption will pump hard.

NPXS is one to look out for!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: