Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:16:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3983 times)
Wardanex

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

The allocation of tokens is very unreasonable here.

It's like, they are only distributing 31% to the public here. Others are kept within their team/advisors.
They have the founders and the foundation??? This is ridiculous. Why not keep all your tokens to yourselves?
I am also surprised by the fact that only 30% will be available for sale, apparently, if the ICO is successful, the team will earn good money. Or is it not?

That's greed, I can say. Potential buyers need to contemplate on this first, otherwise, they are making the team rich.

It seems as in the case of the great popularity of the token will begin a sale of the reserve. The team plans to use this as a safety net.

Maybe, safety net for themselves?  Roll Eyes Selling more coins for their own gain.

However, the project has experienced advisors, or they have a successful plan, or you are right Undecided
Biggles168

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

Hi All

I thought to better dispel, any rumours or counter rumour on our
token allocation.

- Firstly, any unsold tokens after the ICO will be burnt, however, the  core team may also look at re-distribution
of the unsold token back on a weighted index to 433 investors. It really up
to the voice of the community

- The reserve is acting as a stablising mechanism once we are on exchanges to keep the price from volatility
and more so the reserve will act as a mechanism to award investors in the future with tokens drawn down from the reserve. Thus 433 investors will and can enjoy bonus tokens.

- Foundation was set up, upon the voices from legends, whom wish to purchase tokens and at  their discrestionn, gift to charitable cause, including Youth Talents whom they mentor.
Lastly it was also the thought of the Chairman of GLS Mr James Yandle wishing to be able to purchase tokens of appreciation upon success of each GLS event, either to hold or gift them to the legend players whom participated in the games

Hope the community can see that, the Reserve and Foundation in the best interest of both investors and on the other side the football legends and GLS participants

Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

It surprises me that real football legends are related to your project. Who else do you plan to invite to cooperate?
Castockto

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

Do you cooperate with any large international football organization? For example, with FIFA. Or with any football clubs?
Colisez

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

I have seen several projects that sell only a quarter of all issued tokens. Are you sure this is correct? What if you can't sell the 300 million planned for ICO?
Darienciss

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

I have seen several projects that sell only a quarter of all issued tokens. Are you sure this is correct? What if you can't sell the 300 million planned for ICO?
Unsold tokens will be burned. The guys want to use a reserve of tokens to be safe in case of anything. Isn't that right?
Colisez

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

Unsold tokens will be burned. The guys want to use a reserve of tokens to be safe in case of anything. Isn't that right?
And what can happen? Honestly, I am a young investor, but projects usually sell 70-80% of their tokens, as far as I know
Vesialtont

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

I am a big fan of football and sports in general, I always support and take interest in such projects, what Andrey Shevchenko is connected with you shocked me in a good way! I really want to know more about his role in your project
Darienciss

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

And what can happen? Honestly, I am a young investor, but projects usually sell 70-80% of their tokens, as far as I know
Honestly, I can not give an exact answer. When the sale of tokens begins, the situation will become clearer. Together with a reserve, the number of tokens for sale reaches 75%
Maddeustus

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

How much do you plan to recruit mentors? These will be retired professional footballers, right?
Vesialtont

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

Is your project being developed in Europe? Are there countries that are limited in investing?
Wilandiy

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

Is your project being developed in Europe? Are there countries that are limited in investing?
The project management company is registered in the British Virgin Islands, but the project itself, as I understand it, is international. Invest in the project just can not citizens of the United States and China.
Onanseni

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

How many of your team of advisors? Is Andrei Shevchenko among them, or is he performing other functions?
Elenoam

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

How many of your team of advisors? Is Andrei Shevchenko among them, or is he performing other functions?
If I'm not mistaken, Andrey Shevchenko performs another role in the project. Advisors can be found on the website.
By the way, this project has a really impressive team of advisers
Grytahlinn

Activity: 70

Crypto is our future

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

I don’t really understand what role football clubs play in your ecosystem. Will they somehow be involved in her work or not?

“Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” – Marc Kenigsberg
Freyanalie

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

I don’t really understand what role football clubs play in your ecosystem. Will they somehow be involved in her work or not?
One of the ideas of the project is to help young footballers develop. Football clubs are directly related to this, I guess
Are you only interested in investing? I think this project will justify itself in the future
Grytahlinn

Activity: 70

Crypto is our future

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

One of the ideas of the project is to help young footballers develop. Football clubs are directly related to this, I guess
Are you only interested in investing? I think this project will justify itself in the future
No, I am interested in the development of football and the appearance on the fields of matches of new players. That's why I asked about the interaction with professional clubs

“Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” – Marc Kenigsberg
Freyanalie

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

No, I am interested in the development of football and the appearance on the fields of matches of new players. That's why I asked about the interaction with professional clubs
I think you should wait for the admin to answer or ask this question in the telegram
If I'm not mistaken, the support service works actively there
Paschelex

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

Will you hold any tournaments or games involving young stars in the near future? Or it will be possible only after the launch of the project?
Heristacyaa

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

Do you have a bounty program? What will it be? Are these any competitions, awards to active participants? Where can I find out more about this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: