Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3979 times)
Maddeustus

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

In which countries do you plan to develop your idea most actively?
I believe that maximum attention will be paid to European countries
What about America? Football is also popular in this country
In general, I think that Europe is more suitable for this
If you are talking about South America, then agree. There are really a lot of football fans
Football is also very popular in Africa. By the way, a lot of promising players come from there.
Chavarsha

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

If you are talking about South America, then agree. There are really a lot of football fans
Football is also very popular in Africa. By the way, a lot of promising players come from there.
Yes indeed. I think that selecting young football stars from African countries is a very promising business. Recall at least the game Kylian Mbappé at the World Cup this year. But he is only 19 years old!
Kespeta

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

But nothing compares to Europe. I believe that where it is more profitable, the project will work there
Maddeustus

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

Yes indeed. I think that selecting young football stars from African countries is a very promising business. Recall at least the game Kylian Mbappé at the World Cup this year. But he is only 19 years old!
Yes, this is a great player. I hope that this project will make it possible to ignite more similar stars in the football world.
Kespeta

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

Will the bonus change when buying tokens during a public sale during its implementation?
Of course, as usual, the bonus will gradually decrease
Now is the best time to invest
Chavarsha

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

But nothing compares to Europe. I believe that where it is more profitable, the project will work there
Football in Europe is very, very developed, but when it comes to recruiting new players, African countries can donate first-class players to the football community
Wardanex

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

Will the bonus change when buying tokens during a public sale during its implementation?
Of course, as usual, the bonus will gradually decrease
Now is the best time to invest
What bonus is valid now? Does the project still only accept ETH?
Maddeustus

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

In the end, all the best players flock to European football clubs, so yes, I agree
Wardanex

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:24:37 PM

In the end, all the best players flock to European football clubs, so yes, I agree
The best players are bought by the best clubs, to be more precise. All this is one big business, if we talk about world-class football
Onanseni

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

How many young stars do you plan to recruit to prepare in the first year of the project? I am interested in the scope of your project in this direction
Ssidellari

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

How many young stars do you plan to recruit to prepare in the first year of the project? I am interested in the scope of your project in this direction
It seems to me that this will depend entirely on the number of mentors recruited by the project team. I do not know how many people they can dial.
Onanseni

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

It seems to me that this will depend entirely on the number of mentors recruited by the project team. I do not know how many people they can dial.
It is possible that it will be so. By the way, what are the requirements for mentors?
Quentineron

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

Do you plan to create additional chats in the telegram in other languages? I would also like to know about the work on the mobile application. Will it be created?
Wilandiy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

How many famous footballers are you going to attract in general?
Biggles168

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

Which football clubs will cooperate with your project? Have you already invited any clubs to cooperate?

I believe the core team is deep discussion with
2 top EPL clubs to be official partners
Onanseni

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

Which football clubs will cooperate with your project? Have you already invited any clubs to cooperate?

I hope so, to be honest. After all, cooperation with large clubs is the basis of success for young stars.
Chavarsha

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

I hope so, to be honest. After all, cooperation with large clubs is the basis of success for young stars.
Really. Many football players rise due to the glory of the clubs for which they play. But in my opinion, a good factor in raising the player’s level is playing for the national teams at any competition.
Onanseni

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

Really. Many football players rise due to the glory of the clubs for which they play. But in my opinion, a good factor in raising the player’s level is playing for the national teams at any competition.
Getting into the national team is hard, it requires good training and considerable skills in the game.
Chavarsha

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Getting into the national team is hard, it requires good training and considerable skills in the game.
Yes, but it is here, as I believe, an ideal opportunity for the project 433 token in terms of the development of new football stars. Firstly, with the support of mentors, I can train the best candidates, and secondly, their successful performance at a particular sporting event will add to the platform of popularity.
Onanseni

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

Yes, but it is here, as I believe, an ideal opportunity for the project 433 token in terms of the development of new football stars. Firstly, with the support of mentors, I can train the best candidates, and secondly, their successful performance at a particular sporting event will add to the platform of popularity.
With this, I agree with you. The success of the project students will provide it with considerable popularity. And it will have a positive effect on all players in the ecosystem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: