Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 06:34:27 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chrome Extension for Copying and Pasting Public Keys  (Read 300 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:36:57 AM

right it really helps us to make it easier to enter the site automatically.
and it's very simple to just save it on our Google account
maybe it's very helpful if it's only for storing unimportant private keys like social media accounts but for purses and others who are very vulnerable to being hacked by hackers, I can't believe in such storage
I'd better write and save it

Social media accounts doesnt have a private key but they only have a password  and our browser will ask if you will save the login credentials or not . so why would you still need this extension ? but some browser extension are indeed useful like ad blockers , brightness dimmer and many more .  and by the way i also use a meta mask extension whenever i use dex sites such as ed or fd because i only use private keys to acces my wallet  .
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:15:48 PM

To think that someone would actually use this extension which is clearly a scam to steal private keys. Google won't allow this, probably why the link doesn't work anymore

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: