Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Auction for 1x Denarium 1 BTC Gold Lead Mock-up  (Read 817 times)
Denarium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 33

Denarium representative for Prasos Oy

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

Description: Special Auction for 1x Denarium 1 BTC Gold Lead Mock-up
Starting bid: 0.05 BTC
End date and time: Monday 5th of November at 12:00 UTC and when there have been no new bids in *10 minutes*
Payment methods accepted: Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, ETH, ETC, Monero (payment is made through Coinpayments)
Additional information: Read below

Here is an auction for one of a kind Denarium 1 BTC Gold Lead Mock-up. The coin is also known as Denarium 1 BTC Gold Parity Coin. This auction includes two mock-up pieces: one represents the front side and another the backside of the coin. The front side piece is a functioning Denarium coin, which contains a private key and hologram. This coin is made of lead. It is not gold as the final Gold Parity coin.

Details

Diameter approximately 30 mm
Thickness approximately 0,8 mm (our thinnest coin yet!)
The coin is very fragile and flexible. Be careful not to bend it.

The coin in this auction is pre-assembled, and the serial number of the coin in this auction is A327.

Denarium database link: https://status.denarium.com/coin/#/A327

Pictures of the coin

Package of the coin

Both mock-ups are delivered in a see-through display frame.

General information

You are ONLY bidding for the coin itself, not the bitcoin value inside the coin. If you win a coin, you can choose to buy it loaded which will add the BTC to the auction price. Alternatively, you can decide to buy it empty. To the US we can only sell coins that are not loaded by us. The "empty" coins can easily be loaded with bitcoin value by the customer himself/herself, however.

The denomination of this coin is 1 BTC. If you want it loaded, it is the only amount you can choose.

The auction price includes the VAT (EU customers). Duties and taxes may apply depending on your country. The buyer is responsible for the possible duties and taxes.

Shipping cost

Free of charge worldwide! The value of this is around 20 € on average depending on the location, so keep that in mind when bidding. Smiley

Serial numbers

This coin has a special auction serial (A). These are also one of a kind mock-ups. There is no other this type of coin.

The winner of the coin has 5 days to pay the auction amount.

Shipping date

The coin is pre-assembled. Estimated shipping date is within a week from the end of the auction.

How to bid

You can bid for any amount. The bidding format is "0.2" which means "I'm bidding 0.2 bitcoins". The auction is conducted by using at most 3 decimals. So you can bid "0.211" but DO NOT bid "0.2111".

So if I were bidding 0.2 BTC, I would post "0.2".

Note: Remember, that the second place might be worth of bidding also. If the winner is not able to pay his bid for some reason (we all die someday), we will offer the coin for the next biggest bidder. For example: if someone makes an astronomical bid, you can still bid more than the second biggest bid, and you can win, still.

Auction rules

- All bid prices must be evenly divisible by 0.001
- If two people bid at the same price, the person who bid first will be first in line to win a coin

Important: Auction payments should ONLY be paid through a Coinpayments link that we send to the winner. Do not, under any circumstances, make payment to a Bitcoin address sent by PM.

Note: If you can not send a direct message here, please use the email address store@denarium.com

If you don’t want to send your address through Bitcointalk private message, then you can also use Privnote service https://privnote.com/#.

Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lebnor

Activity: 493
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

0.05BTC
A-10

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

This would look very nice beside my other Denarium one of a kind.
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

space for rent, shilling for sats
DanielBTCNL

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

A-10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

No offense to anyone but I don't want to be bidding against someone who just set up an account last week and this being their first post. I'm not trying to come off sounding suspicious because I believe Denarium to be 100% above board. To encourage sound mind, I would suggest some kind of minimal rating to be used in order to bid. Also no disrespect to DanielBTCNL.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

Ask for a 0.1BTC deposit.... you'll find out if your bidder is serious.  Wink
Denarium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

We have not had problems with fake bidders, but we will require some minimum rating on next auction. We are open to suggestions on how to do it, also.

Feel free to bid the amount you are willing to pay. It is not possible to do changes while the auction is already running. If the winner does not pay his bid, we will offer the coin to the second highest bidder and so on.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
Merited by buckrogers (1)

We have not had problems with fake bidders, but we will require some minimum rating on next auction. We are open to suggestions on how to do it, also.

Feel free to bid the amount you are willing to pay. It is not possible to do changes while the auction is already running. If the winner does not pay his bid, we will offer the coin to the second highest bidder and so on.

So they could just run up the price the second highest person.   Tongue  I believe if you are going to allow the bids, if that buyer does not purchase, you should re auction. 
A-10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

[/quote
So they could just run up the price the second highest person.   Tongue  I believe if you are going to allow the bids, if that buyer does not purchase, you should re auction.  
[/quote]

This was my concern.
greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Denarium, You're allowing "new" accounts to bid then??   (w/o proof of funds?) 

(OP- I'd advise you "fix" this rule.)     Lips sealed    My2cent

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

That’s a silly policy IMO.
If a new memeber were to place a bid for it now at 2BTC nobody else would be likely to bid. Should that user then back out, the second highest bidder (DanielBTCNL) would win it for 0.055BTC despite others who would have bid but were put off by the 2BTC bid. That would result in others not participating and you losing out.
Now, switch those roles. Imagine the item is bid up gradually with shill bids/bids that won’t be kept. Other bidders on here will lose out by having to pay a higher price than the fair market value which is unfair to them.
In short, that policy won’t work.

Either implement a new rule where noobs have to provide proof of funds or state that should the winner fail to make payment the coin will be re-auctioned. Those are  the fairest options IMHO.

GL Smiley
Denarium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

That’s a silly policy IMO.
If a new memeber were to place a bid for it now at 2BTC nobody else would be likely to bid. Should that user then back out, the second highest bidder (DanielBTCNL) would win it for 0.055BTC despite others who would have bid but were put off by the 2BTC bid. That would result in others not participating and you losing out.
Now, switch those roles. Imagine the item is bid up gradually with shill bids/bids that won’t be kept. Other bidders on here will lose out by having to pay a higher price than the fair market value which is unfair to them.
In short, that policy won’t work.

Either implement a new rule where noobs have to provide proof of funds or state that should the winner fail to make payment the coin will be re-auctioned. Those are  the fairest options IMHO.

GL Smiley

Thank you and everyone for suggestions. We will consider these points while we adjust the rules in next auction.
A-10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

BTC0.052. Lol
greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:16:43 PM
Merited by anonymousminer (1)

OP, you weren't born yesterday?

I believe many collectors were gonna bid on this auction too...but will pass now.   Roll Eyes

Mr. Snuffleupagus

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

Roll Eyes

https://pastebin.com/eLmjPL6e
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

Roll Eyes

https://pastebin.com/eLmjPL6e

Don't mind me.. just farming post count for ICO scams at a future point.

0.053BTC
cascoinking
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

Crypto_Collection

Activity: 210
Merit: 143

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

So if a newbie account bid 1 btc - at this moment - cascoinking would win with the second highest bid...  I don't understand why you wouldn't change the rules to put down a deposit  Huh 

I was gonna bid on this auction, but am gonna make some popcorn now Tongue
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

space for rent, shilling for sats
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: