Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:47:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open-Air Aluminum Mining Frames -- Canadian Seller  (Read 452 times)
samuraizero (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:13:29 PM

Please note: There are two prices available for these rigs, and both include fedex ground shipping in the price to USA or Canada. International buyers, please contact me before ordering.

1) Frame with Pre-tapped, pre drilled holes, comes with screws, etc - $150 USD FedEx ground included in USA/CAN
2) Frame with no holes, no screws, etc - $135 USD FedEx ground included in USA/CAN

www.RIGrUS.com   -- "Rigorous"... GET IT?!

Please note, the connectors are black and not grey. These images are from my first batch. Can post updated images at your request

https://i.imgur.com/EqYadR4.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/HJUTBW3.jpg

• Holds 1-4x graphics (video) cards with approx.~ 1.5″ between each

• Holds 1x motherboard

• Holds 1x power supply

• Holds 1x 3.5″ hard drive or 1x 2.5″ hard drive or SSD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complete Ease of Use. No Drilling required.

• 4 drilled and tapped holes for your GPUs, plus 4 nylon screws (Please note: Screws may be metal and not nylon, depending on availability)

• 6 pre-installed motherboard risers with 6 nylon screws (Please note: Screws may be metal and not nylon, depending on availability)

• 3 horizontal support holds for securing your hard drive or SSD, plus 2 nylon thumbscrews (Please note: Screws may be metal and not nylon, depending on availability)

• Particle board base so you don’t have about shorting your motherboard or other components if you lay them on the base without mounting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything you need is included!

• Keep your video cards extra cool with this open air design. Plenty of room between cards allows for adequate airflow.

• Small footprint means your rig doesn’t take up a lot of room, allows you to build more rigs, and they can be made stackable!

• Looks awesome and professional Stackable!

• Frames can be modified to stack on top of each other for an extra cost. This helps to keep your footprint very small.

Basic FedEx Ground shipping included to anywhere in Canada/USA — International buyers, please inquire. I will work something out for you.

Dogecoin, Litecoin, BTC may be accepted. Escrow where available.

Please PM or post any questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: