Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:27:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to buy neo  (Read 751 times)
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

Market of cryptocurrency is at it's record low,  the value presently on many coin are not their real value considering the development and growth on some of these coin.  Neo is a good quality Altcoin,  you should buy it!

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

Market of cryptocurrency is at it's record low,  the value presently on many coin are not their real value considering the development and growth on some of these coin.  Neo is a good quality Altcoin,  you should buy it!

I agree with you; we can buy directly on the market while the price is not too high. I am sure that neo can rise again and while we have time, we need to use this to buy as much neo as we can. But of course, we still need to analyze before buy because we want to buy neo at the low price and sell at the high price.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

it is probably a very good time to buy trusted cryptocurrencies. because the market is still very down. and if it starts to up we will not be able to buy them again with these prices.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

it is probably a very good time to buy trusted cryptocurrencies. because the market is still very down. and if it starts to up we will not be able to buy them again with these prices.
NEO will eventually rise, it will give a decent profit once the market will start to recover.
It's one of the big project in crypto market, now the price is 10 times lower from all time high, this gives us a good chance because the risk
is small now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

Im interested in buying neo but over a year i see neo has seen most bearish market and has lost lot of price.

But on other side it looks like neo has lot of developers and projects coming onboard one of them i like is nex, which is why im thinking of buying neo

I only have 0.05 btc with me what do you think will be right investment at this time. Is there any other project i can invest in.

or should i just hold on to my btc.

I think it is a good time to buy NEO if you are using fiat currency, because its dollar price is low.
However if you are using BTC, I'm less sure. We are all expecting a market recovery, and often it is BTC that leads the way - if this were to happen then NEO would decrease in value against BTC even as it increased in dollar price.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

Im interested in buying neo but over a year i see neo has seen most bearish market and has lost lot of price.

But on other side it looks like neo has lot of developers and projects coming onboard one of them i like is nex, which is why im thinking of buying neo

I only have 0.05 btc with me what do you think will be right investment at this time. Is there any other project i can invest in.

neo can be an option besides ethereum and eos in long investments. at the moment there are lots of ico using platforms, but if you want the value in the pump in a fast time it's almost impossible.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

I think neo is crypto which has good opportunities, especially in terms of technology, but the current situation is so difficult to speculate especially for trade.
I think I would agree to buy it later this year.

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

now it can be the best moment to buy neo, we can see it as the best moment to buy at a low price. Neo's potential in the future is also good. this is a golden opportunity while waiting for neo recover and high prices.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

if I am a trader or investor I will take advantage of this opportunity to buy neo in large numbers, we can continue to see the development of the neo coin will be in the best position and we can make this one of the best plans to get big profits.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

neo is currently experiencing a price decline and an opportunity to be able to buy it. indeed today the majority of altcoins are also experiencing price declines.
and we can choose which one is suitable for investment
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

I think neo has the potential and technology that likes to be used as the ico wallet platform. but I don't see any significant progress that will make the neo outperform the altcoin on it. but it doesn't matter if you want to buy and hold it

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

I think for an investment there is no need for bigotry, what is needed is research and learning how it will be used in the future. Its good time to buy potential altcoin like cardano, stellar and ripple of course.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

any stable coin worth of invest, given now is on cheap price and on steady rise.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

Well it is okay as long as you are comfortable with it and have the signs of profit in the business. Though NEO has not achieved a high level like Bitcoin and ETH but it is also in the list of the top coins and has a good market cap as well plush very nice and impressive rate of demand so it is a green signal for you to get involved now due to the additional incentive of owning it at low price and another incentive that you are actually minimizing the future cost as well. This is very good investment if you look at it from a wise angle.
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

there are a lot of choices at the moment but in every speculation there is a big risk because the market is not recovering right now, neo has a good chance and currently there are many ico who use it as a platform. so I guess you have to wait
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

neo's potential is now in a good position, we can continue to see the potential for neo development in the future and this will continue to be one of the best coins in the future. so use to buy and hold up to the highest price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

I've been advising some people to invest in NEO but even I am not sure if NEO will suddenly dump and lose them money. Things are so unpredictable in the cryptospace.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

Yes, I think that this is the right time to buy neo. Neo is one of the most stable coins in crypto, it can also be compared to ethereum. With it constant development, there’s no doubt that neo will become big in the future. So take this opportunity to invest.
DiceNDice

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

I believe in NEO coin! I think now a very sweet price on the market! Personally, I bought NEO for $ 16 !!!
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

Definitely investment in NEO will always be profitable for long-term investment and presently the price of NEO is around $16 which around 80% down from its all time high value. It's the best time to invest in NEO and take advantage of passive income in terms of gas. NEO have very great team of developers which are continuously improving the ecosystem and have huge supports from the community.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: