Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GastroAdvisor - Platform that connects restaurants and customers  (Read 21379 times)
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

About Us

GastroAdvisor is building the first global recommendation platform for restaurants and dining venues based on blockchain Ethereum. GastroAdvisor connects restaurants and customers through FORK token, rewarding users for their contributions and creating a reliable platform for informations and reviews of restaurants around the world.

Mission

The mission of GastroAdvisor is primarily to help restaurant owners and users to improve their online experience and to introduce them to accept and allow payments of a consumption through Cryptocurrency. There are many problems in this sector because of fake reviews flooding the Web with a few solutions dedicated to restaurant owners and online exisisting gastronomies, to date Cryptocurrency as Bitcoin and Ethereum are exchanged and accepted at thousands of sites online, but you can hardly use it for daily expenses and real activities. GastroAdvisor is trying to make real use and payment in Crypto. Thousands of companies will be able to take advantage of the dedicated awards noting the online booking service and accepting payment via BTC.

Problems encountered
  • Specialization in the sector
  • Overload of information
  • Fake review problems
  • Acquisition of new customers and online booking
  • Limited Cryptocurrency acceptance

How does the use of cryptocurrencies improve?

GastroAdvisor allows the simple management of payments using the Fork token and other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum: through the online wallet integrated on the platform, users can view, transfer, and even convert their funds between different currencies, simply and without having to use complicated currency exchange sites.

Roadmap

Token

How to buy the token?

The token FORK can be purchased by registering on the website www.GastroAdvisor.com, via FRIENDSFINGERS Platform or via the w12 system W-FORK
You can use BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC
BTC: Payment through a special wallet
ETH: By sending it to the appropriate address of the SmartContract

Why to buy the token?

Users who will use the platform will have all the advantages brought by the FORK token, from discounts on the services offered by GA, to the possibility of paying their dinner in Cryptocurrency. Thanks to the token you will also have the possibility to write CERTIFIED reviews through
blockchain. FORK is a token, and as such its value is however given by the market volumes and by the progress of the platform itself. There will also be surprises for the token holder.

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

what kind of restaurant chain do you talk about in your project, the country and locations where I could eat for this token, for example?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Yes! Upon joining GastroAdvisor, restaurants receive a reward in the form of a FORK token. Through the official website they have access to an online platform both, to manage the activity (menus, reservations, promotions, etc …) and to view, transfer or even convert their cryptocurrencies in a simple way and without having to use other means of exchange.

I leave you a video about how it works Smiley

https://youtu.be/1lKp3XwtD90

W_N_005

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

Good project! I have a doubt. What does this project contribute to other food recommendation platforms that do not use blockchain?  Huh
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

Good project! I have a doubt. What does this project contribute to other food recommendation platforms that do not use blockchain?  Huh

Thanks!  Grin

Yes, let me show you the differences  Wink

Any other question will be a pleasure to answer  Grin
AltcoinWire

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

Altmarkets is a rapidly growing exchange with now over 5,800 registered members and over 80 coins listed for trading, we run competitions, promotions and airdrops on a weekly basis!

Request a listing via our add coin page, https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin.

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin[/quote]
_Jaiser_

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

When is the ICO? Any Bounty?
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

Yes! I show you Smiley

3 days left to launch the Pre-ICO sales! +30% Bonus! FORK tokens. The first 3 days will be exclusive for whitelist members. If you are interested in joining the ICO and get a 30% Bonus, you can do so through this link --> https://ico.gastroadvisor.com/

Enjoy it  Grin
_Jaiser_

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Yes! I show you Smiley

3 days left to launch the Pre-ICO sales! +30% Bonus! FORK tokens. The first 3 days will be exclusive for whitelist members. If you are interested in joining the ICO and get a 30% Bonus, you can do so through this link --> https://ico.gastroadvisor.com/

Enjoy it  Grin

Thanks, sounds good. I think that I will participate in Pre-ICO Smiley
CryptoAndreu

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

I didn't know about this project, I was surprised by the idea and I think it can have a positive impact on society and a real use.

I take this opportunity to ask if there is a demonstration or if there will be some real demonstration of the system.

Thanks for sharing.  Grin
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

there is a bounty for this ICO and you can see it on bounty0x
here the link https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/GastroAdvisor
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

I didn't know about this project, I was surprised by the idea and I think it can have a positive impact on society and a real use.

I take this opportunity to ask if there is a demonstration or if there will be some real demonstration of the system.

Thanks for sharing.  Grin

Thanks CryptoAndreu. GastroAdvisor will be available as web platform, mobile app IOS and Android. An Alpha version of the website and the app will be released
at the end of the Pre ICO, Subsequently at the end of the ICO, the ultimate version with more features and developments will be released. GA has a search engine connected to an artificial intelligence that learns from your tastes and advises, the first search engine specifically designed and optimized to easily find the best places in your surroundings.

You can get more info about that in this link --> https://www.gastroadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Search-ENG.pdf

And some pictures...

TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

Have you considered listing your ICO on Tokens Marketplace? Basic listing is free and easy, and if you have Airdrop or Bounty program, it is also free to list.
Check it out - https://tokensmarketplace.com/my-account/
You can also send email to marketing@tokensmarketplace.com if you want additional info.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

It sounds pretty practical for the service through blockchain.
Will there be any incentives for restaurant owners to join the GastroAdvisor platform? And have national restrictions been accepted?
I have some friends who are running a restaurant and homestay, and if GastroAdvisor works well, I think I'm going to introduce GastroAdvisor to my friends.
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

It sounds pretty practical for the service through blockchain.
Will there be any incentives for restaurant owners to join the GastroAdvisor platform? And have national restrictions been accepted?
I have some friends who are running a restaurant and homestay, and if GastroAdvisor works well, I think I'm going to introduce GastroAdvisor to my friends.

Upon joining GastroAdvisor, restaurants receive a reward in the form of a FORK token. Through the official website they have access to an online platform both, to manage the activity (menus, reservations, promotions, etc …) and to view, transfer or even convert their cryptocurrencies in a simple way and without having to use other means of exchange. In addition, restaurants that are on the platform can get more visibility of your business, such as menus, offers, reviews from other users, location, ...

Any question or doubt about the project we are here to help you  Grin Grin Grin Grin
alhambra1982

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

Nice project! How it will be translated to a reality? I mean, where can I use it? And how can I know if a restaurant are part of that platform?

Thank you very much  Grin
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:12:35 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 09:55:50 PM by energy_ga

Nice project! How it will be translated to a reality? I mean, where can I use it? And how can I know if a restaurant are part of that platform?

Thank you very much  Grin

Currently there are restaurants with which we already collaborate. These restaurants could value them and pay with TOKENS FORK. You will see our logo at the entrance as in the following images.

Currently, the PRE-ICO begins today. Before the PRE-ICO and we are already on the street! We want this to be a serious project with a utility for users and that can be used as soon as possible.  Wink Cheesy
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Join us and get your #FORK tokens at the best price!

Token Price: 1300FORK/1ETH (30% bonus)

PreICO will be held only on https://www.gastroadvisor.com

You just need to click “BuyToken” button and follow the instructions.

Enjoy it!!  Cheesy
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

Thank you very much  Grin

Currently there are restaurants with which we already collaborate. These restaurants could value them and pay with TOKENS FORK. You will see our logo at the entrance as in the following images.
~~~

~~~

Currently, the PRE-ICO begins today. Before the PRE-ICO and we are already on the street! We want this to be a serious project with a utility for users and that can be used as soon as possible.  Wink Cheesy

can you mention the details, which restaurants have joined the GastroAdvisor project? if only with a photo like that it seems less convincing

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
energy_ga (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

Shortly we will release the first version of GASTROADVISOR (MVP). It will be a beta test demo, subsequently for the beginning of 2019 it will be launched as a commercial product in Switzerland .. there will be over 20 thousand restaurants.

Day 21 November 2018. it will be possible to view the platform in the test version with test account and local test ..

STAY TUNED
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: