Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 10:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Compiling Windows, Mac OSX, Linux Wallets  (Read 662 times)
johnnyfla123 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 09:28:06 PM

I have seen a few people looking for this service. I will compile any wallets for Windows mac osx and linux. PM me with information on your wallet and your price. We can work something out.

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:47:52 PM

I have seen a few people looking for this service. I will compile any wallets for Windows mac osx and linux. PM me with information on your wallet and your price. We can work something out.

Why should anyone trust you when you've already scammed someone out of more than a bitcoin?

johnnyfla123 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 10:04:04 PM

Why should anyone trust you when you've already scammed someone out of more than a bitcoin?

some guy wanted some packages shipped. they were oddly weighed and oddly shaped. like they were doing something sketch. after he paid i decided not to do anything. actually reported it to the authorities. It was kind of stupid, should of returned the btc.

it was roughly $90.20 USD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248131.0

Also i don't mind using escrow to be sure that there is no risk. I cant do anything except move on and try and gain a positive trust rating.

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: