Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction & guide for beginners. After feedback, suggestions  (Read 168 times)
Cointrace (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 12:39:49 PM by Cointrace

So i Built this site over the passed year or so which has kept me busy helping me learn allot about the market.
Plan was to use Facebooks platform to advertise however wasn't granted a license so unable to generate the attention needed so others can benefit which also means i'm not generating any revenue. Shame since allot of time and energy has been invested with intentions of complimenting the market overall. A competitive space which is only growing as institutions begin to offer similar services, marketing is proving to be a challenge.
I was completely aware of the risks before building the site, expected however would be nice to make something in return from it, sure you can understand.

Started of as a platform to help educate family and friends without having to constantly repeat myself.  Decided to take it further so others could benefit. Feeding two birds with one bowl. I'm a self employed web graphic designer, works going slow fortunately this site and few other things have kept me busy mean while.  My interest in blockchain technology has only grown, no surprise! have multiple ideas however lack the finances which has also prevented me from investing into crypto since earlier 2018 as well as forex..

I'm constantly updating it so it's a working progress. At this point i'm not sure on my next move, should i invest more time and money with marketing, add content. What would you do in my position? can't help but wonder..

Got slightly carried away with the design aspect, sort of a perfectionist with my design since it has my name on it regardless of the value. Tried to make sure the information on par and upto standards focusing on quality instead of quantity. The content is all genuine, written by myself after learning from the abundance of information online

Could use some advice, wise words of wisdom from you guys after all the knowledge gained, has been from the community and on that note value your opinions.
 Curious to know what you think about it? what can be done to improve, any suggestions on generating an income from it would also be great.

Have a few ideas:

- Continue to work on it - include more exchanges etc which should attract a wider audience, once market recovers

- Add more useful content, tutorials for exchanges, wallets etc refine the info, maybe package it into a small short course for £5 or so

- Offer space for coins on my site for a monthly or yearly fee - Will have to work on marketing first ofcourse, at the moment very little traffic

- Considering changing the name to one more simple and inviting for beginners. Have CoinTracer, Coin City, Coinstage and a few more

Any funds raised from this site will either be used for further development or investing back into the market as i'm keen to get into crypto now even if it involves selling this site for some quick money to focus on more exciting, challenging and rewarding ventures

I'll be visiting a few crypto event in London this week to familiarize with the community more, raising awareness

Plans are to generate some money from here to put towards starting a blockchain business, have a few ideas however timing is essential. Determined to start something big and use my full potential.
Were entering a world where we compete for creativity now days right and so new ideas are only harder to come by. Einstein said it, creativity is key. Have 2 brilliant services to offer using blockchain not being offered by anyone i'm aware off so would like to focus on that now, more of a long term, retirement project..Happy to talk more about this, however only comfortable doing so in person. Sure you can understand

Please find the website link below, as mentioned your suggestions are all welcome. If convenient you can PM

Hoping once the market gains more attention things will pick up however same time many established businesses will be offering the same service so should be interesting..

www.Cryptonix.co.uk

My personal account on bitcointalk.org is Web Ark if it helps give peace of mine.  Created this account created specifically for the website
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cointrace (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 02:38:41 PM by Cointrace

Would like to add, if anyone is interested in working together to develop the site further and discuss possible avenues for generating an income let me know

Considering the markets current nature with regards to it's market cap and how competitive it is i'm also considering selling the site on since there is potentially more to offer in the right hands which will also allow me to use any funds generated to focus on more exciting, challenging and rewarding things..

Cointrace (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

If  anyone wishes to contribute please feel free, after all where on the same side here, it's also promoting your investments too and in a professional way making it more inviting towards beginners who frankly are intimidated by the market, which is also understandable...

Anyway in return you gain a loyal friend, supporter plus more

Cointrace (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:34:08 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 01:52:02 PM by Cointrace

If you interested in promoting your Crypto on www.Cryptonix.co.uk

'll have to look into it before committing to make sure things are in order, which i'm sure you can understand.
This will give new investors a few examples when visiting the site and more of a reason to sign up with exchanges. Will create a new page and also include videos on youtube so the service is being promoted well and clearly.

Ill start by accepting only a limited amount so it's not over crowded this way

Will have space to fully promote a maximum of 6 coins at a time

No specific time frame to keep the promotion active. What suits you, I was thinking along the lines of 6 months, should be good, giving enough time to generate the required traffic making it a safer investment for us both. Anyway as mentioned happy to discuss for a setup which is more convenient if interested..

I'll accept payment in crypto

Get in touch, lets talk

Website traffic is fairly low, only in the 1000s. Mainly from America, United Kingdom and Asia. Couldn't afford to spend as much as i would like to on marketing.
 Was relying on google and facebook however haven't been granted a license yet so will be using the good ol face to face approach, with plans to print a few t-shirts, stickers, posters for local shops and distribute over 10,000 flyers in the coming weeks, With the help of a family member.
More costly but effective, will be around £150 however hoping to cover the costs.

Look forward to hearing from you

Cointrace (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:41:03 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 01:03:19 PM by Cointrace

Bump, Anyone home!

Okay so i'm late to the party, i know! information being offered is easily available and fairly generic, common to most of you.  

World wide adoption is low so still have a chance, maybe targeting other nations and adding content respective to there location.
Recent figures released say 95% of British citizens have heard of Bitcoin however haven't invested. I'm sure the percentage is high for
other developed nations where we also have established business offering purchasing services..

Currently working on the content, grammar to improve user experience along with tutorials for wallets, brokers and exchanges.

I'm also thinking of speaking with a local school to borrow a class room once or twice a week to talk about blockchain etc Educating other while raising awareness within the local area. This way i'm able to keep track of any conversions etc and should be more effective.
I'll encourage anyone taking part to sign up to the brokers and exchanges so in case they do decide to take part and get involved it will be using my links. Talks will be for free so i'll have to find ways to generate some income..

Anyway that's it for now, will update as time progresses..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: