Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you explain the bounty campaign?  (Read 985 times)
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

Why would you need a analgoue for this?
This is nothing overly complicated, it is just a marketing atrategy which pays after the work is done and if the project is sucesseful and honest. Thats it.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Personally, I just say to everyone that I’m doing cryptocurrency advertising on social networks!
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?

OP, you sure have a remarkable way of explaining things. And i am in awe of you. I must commend you for having a creative mind.
On my part, when somebody asks me what i'm doing, my first reply was "have you heard about bitcoin?" If they answered "no", then my next reply will be, i have an online job. Period. No need for further elaborations. That somebody actually got the point instantly.
I think it's very hard to explain to an individual [all there is that concerns the bounty campaigns], who haven't had the slightest idea about cryptocurrency. So most of the time, i gave them the most simplest answer there is. I have an online job.

GordonJames143

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

It's quite hard to explain sometimes that why I always say that I get paid by promoting something in inernet and thats all hahah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: