Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Margin Trading?  (Read 156 times)
Goodvalony (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

For the sake of Beginners Like me that want to give TRADING(Forex or crypto) a trial. Can someone assist with a layman understanding of Margin trading.
For me i called it a short and risky trading. who has a clear understanding should assist Please.

Thank you
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

For the sake of Beginners Like me that want to give TRADING(Forex or crypto) a trial. Can someone assist with a layman understanding of Margin trading.
For me i called it a short and risky trading. who has a clear understanding should assist Please.

Thank you
Margin trading is risky and it is not easy to make a better profit with this method.

Anyway, there are many guides here on the forum that I think might help you learn how to do it.

Check this list of threads below.

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2900506.0
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1805736.0
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291799.0
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4820801.0
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819261.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:59:40 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Margin trading is simply trading using borrowed money or coins. When you buy coins on margin, you borrow money to pay for the coins. When you sell short, you borrow the coins that you sell. It can be very risky because you must eventually return what you borrowed regardless of whether you make a profit or not.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

In a  layman understanding as you asked.
it means trade with loan collected from the broker hoping to payback . the ability to trade short or long market with a borrowed money. that is my understanding of Margin trading.

MonicaSteve

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

It is the financial leverage that is the capital of the floor, so you will have more money to trade and bring higher profits. Of course when joining the trade in the margin you will be charged interest.Margin Trading is a trade form is not new friends because it is much harder to play than Exchange Traing This is because when playing Margin you will have to spend more related costs. Most people view Margin Trade as a short-term investment strategy and when the market fluctuates.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Margin trading is the purchase of a contract to buy or sell an asset at some time in the future. The asset does not need to exist at the time the contract is purchased. You need to leave a deposit with the broker to cover the cost of an adverse movement, and this is called the margin. The contract is closed when you purchase another contract in the future to satisfy the terms of the first contract. Any difference in price is your profit ( less brokerage fees ). A margin call is a request from your broker to cover losses when they approach the margin you deposited when the first contract was agreed.

Pyramiding is a method to increase the size of your original position by using the profits to provide a margin for additional contracts. An "uncovered bear" is a speculator who contracts to sell assets that are not owned at the time the contract is opened. A "bear squeeze" is a condition in a rising market where the bears are forced to buy assets at a loss to avoid further losses, and this in turn causes a further increase in the price to force more bears to sell.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Teh Kotak

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

Margin Trading is a method of buying shares by borrowing a sum of money from a brokerage company. The loan is secured by collateral in the form of shares in the investor's account. Margin trading functions to facilitate stock traders (hereinafter referred to as traders) with securities company loans, to buy stocks that are potentially good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: