Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automation Business [Need Partners] [Passive Income]  (Read 132 times)
WaffleMaster (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:27:44 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 05:28:55 AM by WaffleMaster

Hi everybody. I'm a programmer and I'm looking for business partners with great ideas. I primarily create bots/automation software. My business right now consists of me having an idea for automation, making a program/bot to execute that idea, and then profiting from the work of computers passively.

I've already made some programs which are turning out to be quite nice revenue streams. The niches and ideas I've had are slowly grinding to a halt, and now I find myself looking at my own computers working while I am not continuing to write new programs in different industries.

My particular field of expertise is video game botting, but I've made a lot of different bots involving anti-captcha as well. I do not need "bot clients" in order to develop software for a game, so it allows me to have a direct edge over any other in the field.

I'm open to all ideas for automation, not just gaming industry related. It could be in social media, SEO, email related.

I'm interested in having written agreements and contracts with creative partners. Nobody wants their idea ripped off. And I certainly don't want my programs and source code being ripped off. We could have a written/online agreement to ensure you a percentage of the profit that is acquired through our bot. If our automation idea and execution is particularly successful we could even create a company with us being the co-founders.

A particular industry I'm very interested in, but has a lot of research to be done, is mobile game botting or private server game botting.
Bitcoin faucets, trading software, popular things which already have bots for them are probably not good ideas to develop. The market we wish to enter must have liquidity to sell the goods acquired through botting.

Contact me through private messaging for now if you're interested and then we can move to other forms of communication if needed (discord/skype).
I'm not looking to sell bots or programs. I'm looking for partners who have powerful ideas to create passive revenue streams.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator