Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sony develops blockchain solution  (Read 612 times)
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Japanese is one of heaven for blockchain and for sony this definitely is good step to become blockchain based tech industry leader in the future. I also eager to hear about Sony releases smartphone based blockchain - if they do that I'm sure Sony smartphone will beat Samsung

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

Good news, but not great. IMHO this will be private blockchain only for their employees. So don't think we will see any kind of ICO or mass adoption.

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

this can be considered a motive force towards increasing the adoption of the blockchain technology worldwide because giant companies like Sony have a valid contribution in carrying out technological advancements.

iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

I think it's great.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Japanese technology multinational Sony revealed it is working on a blockchain-powered extension of its digital rights management system Monday. The project is a joint endeavor with both Sony Music Entertainment Japan and Sony Global Education.

The press release notes that this “new system” is built off of Sony and Sony Global education’s previously developed system for “authenticating, sharing, and rights management of educational data, and additionally features functionality for processing rights-related information.”

“Sony Group is also considering innovative ways to make use of blockchain technology for information management and data distribution in a host of different fields,” it added.

In August, the U.S. Patent and Trademarks Office (USPTO) released two Sony patents that had been filed for boosting blockchain-based ecosystems.

Very well done. It is great to see that companies employ blockchain technology in their internal systems. Authentication and rights management is one of the "most value-added" areas of blockchain technology. I hope they will come up with something client-facing on a blockchain.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

Not just Sony, a lot of big companies are working on making their lives easier with proper blockchain solutions to their troubles because blockchain can actually give you a lot of ease of use and tracking.

Sony seems to be one of the big names we heard so far but even Bank of America which is one of the biggest banks in all of USA has a lot of blockchain patents which means they are working towards solutions for themselves as well (or hopefully, otherwise they might just lease those patents to other companies for profits).

I think blockchain solutions are loved by big companies who are not even interested in crypto right now, which means blockchain adoption will be faster than crypto adoption. There are a lot fo blockchain companies that gets funded as well by the VC companies but I honestly believe that will slow down in time.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

I haven't heard the news, but Japan has indeed become a developed country that legalized crypto currency and blockchain technology, even though I don't know the truth about the news in this thread, I'm sure it's true, because Japan can accept crypto currency as a medium of exchange and payment, so Sony might see the potential that can be developed there
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

This is good and bad news. The technology will survive which means that bitcoin in theory should also do well, but for ICO's offering a service it is not that good. When a company needs something they will create it themselves rather than source an ICO company offering it as a service

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

Kodak has also launched its own ICO, and Kodak's share price has risen sharply. With Sony, I think its shares will not be able to rise sharply, but Sony is one of the largest corporations in the world. Their products are used most in daily life. I would expect that their team could successfully apply the blockchain technology to their product
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Sony is a ground-breaking Japanese organization that made this smartphone.... I trust that in this new task this organization will make progress . I figure individuals ought to comprehend the Blockchain more helpful utility in their undertakings .
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

Everyone is developing its own blockchain - IBM, Sony or Microsoft. I do not understand why they do not cooperate with real decentralized fully working blockchain solutions.  Huh

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

Japanese technology multinational Sony revealed it is working on a blockchain-powered extension of its digital rights management system Monday. The project is a joint endeavor with both Sony Music Entertainment Japan and Sony Global Education.

The press release notes that this “new system” is built off of Sony and Sony Global education’s previously developed system for “authenticating, sharing, and rights management of educational data, and additionally features functionality for processing rights-related information.”

“Sony Group is also considering innovative ways to make use of blockchain technology for information management and data distribution in a host of different fields,” it added.

In August, the U.S. Patent and Trademarks Office (USPTO) released two Sony patents that had been filed for boosting blockchain-based ecosystems.
We all know that bitcoin has made a tremendous progress in the last past decade and has made millions of people to invest into it and there is a dramatic change in the condition of bitcoin from year 2009 till now and after facing so many obstacles and criticism in its path bitcoin is now on the crypto world and the most amazing thing is that bitcoin is still making progress, there are nations like japan 🇯🇵, South Korea 🇰🇷, Florida who has legalised crypto transactions in their nation and I also heard that Samsung smartphones are also coming with Blockchain technology and this is another good news that Sony is also developing Blockchain solution.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

I haven't heard the news, but Japan has indeed become a developed country that legalized crypto currency and blockchain technology, even though I don't know the truth about the news in this thread, I'm sure it's true, because Japan can accept crypto currency as a medium of exchange and payment, so Sony might see the potential that can be developed there
i'm not seeing sony was mentioning crypto in this case. They are interesting to createt the blockchain because it has veryr big potential to be adopted as the future payment system.
Remember, blockchain can be separated from the cryptocurrency.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

The fact that established electronic company like sony which we could described as  the top technology company in it's day of market domination before the advent of internet and all the start up that has become global company is developing blockchain of it's is a big step in furthering cryptocurrency idea in technology space!
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

This is really a good thing for the crypto space, it means the blockchain tech is getting more popular because a lot of big tech company have been developing and launching some products on the blockchain network, this is what we need to make the cryptos go mass adoption.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Great that such companies as SONY, IBM and Microsoft are investing a lot of money in Blockchain, this would help us to reach the mass adoption and finally to enter another level of development and integration.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

Not surprised that they are doing this, all of the giants know that the blockchain technology is the technology for the future and it is either they get in on it right now or they get left behind in the long run. They know that with blockchain that they can greatly improve the efficiency of their systems to make them run even better than they already do

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

One more great company that is taking part in the blockchain industry. I still cannot get why the price is not moving up, because we have so much great news for the upcoming months but the market is still going down and down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: