Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mastercard is investing in blockchain  (Read 1004 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:56:32 AM

Mastercard keeps searching for ways to provide a better service...
Read more: https://www.xmlgold.eu/en/news/article/769/mastercard-blockchain/

If mastercard invest in bitcoin and blockchain, i hope this will opening the doors to banks. If banks open the door cryptocurrency deposit, it will make mass adoption become closer and i think its good news for cryptocurrency community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:06:57 AM

I hope this become a great news and become catalyst for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Its much better if master card issuing debit card with bitcoin deposit option and i am believe many people will use it

kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:14:01 PM

We do not need those companies to give credence to what the developers are doing, their blockchains are going to serve them only to themselves and we will be unable to see what they do with it and it is likely that anything they discover they will keep it private or they will try to get patents over their discoveries, so whatever they are doing that does not benefit us in any way.
You're right, MasterCard is trying to develop personal blockchain technology and even patent technology that is actually free to use and develop. But now I have not seen the development of the blockchain technology that they are using, whether it is effective or even a part of the centralization of the latest models.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:50:25 PM

That is a good signal. Paypal and Amazon, Alibaba will soon invest in blockchain technology to get the best service for users. The more competitive the commercial market is, the greater the value of Blockchain technology and the more used in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:58:31 PM
Merited by Vaculin (3)

I hate these people who talk about bitcoin like it is something bad but than go out and get into blockchain.
Like blockchain is some sort of amazing new technology and bitcoin is the root of all evil. They are making their money thanks to people not using bitcoin and if all of the world started using bitcoin for sending money to each other or spending money all over the world than places like mastercard will seize to exist quite quickly, that is why they are trying to discredit bitcoin as much as they can and try to offer blockchain as a solution like they are two very apart things.

Blockchain IS crypto currency and will always be tied together, you get one with the other and not solo, if you like blockchain and want to invest into it that means you like the idea of bitcoin as well.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:10:50 AM

More company in financial sector join in bitcoin and i think its good for cryptomarket. MasterCard is top payment provider and if martercard accepting bitcoin, crypto community can spend bitcoin in any merchant more easily and mass adoption become closer
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:41:00 AM

Its correct information or not, maybe just some opinion to make all investor interested to buy and invest their money at bitcoin, will be available to make price bitcoin up with positive information, always keep your money is save before you invest at crypto.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:06:58 AM

I hate these people who talk about bitcoin like it is something bad but than go out and get into blockchain.
Like blockchain is some sort of amazing new technology and bitcoin is the root of all evil. They are making their money thanks to people not using bitcoin and if all of the world started using bitcoin for sending money to each other or spending money all over the world than places like mastercard will seize to exist quite quickly, that is why they are trying to discredit bitcoin as much as they can and try to offer blockchain as a solution like they are two very apart things.

Blockchain IS crypto currency and will always be tied together, you get one with the other and not solo, if you like blockchain and want to invest into it that means you like the idea of bitcoin as well.

That's true, when bitcoin existed and started it's way to popularity, they are the first one to criticize but when it gains they want to jump it
and want to have a share on the entire pie. only shows that their words cannot be trusted, they are want to manipulate people but they will still focus on where the money is.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:52:55 AM

That's true, when bitcoin existed and started it's way to popularity, they are the first one to criticize but when it gains they want to jump it
and want to have a share on the entire pie. only shows that their words cannot be trusted, they are want to manipulate people but they will still focus on where the money is.
blockchain and bitcoin are different, nowadays many people think that both are the same, if mastercard invests on blockchain, it means that it's true they are investing in bitcoin, because blockchain is a system, while the investment tool is bitcoin. must be wise in responding to a news so that we do not fall prey

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:35:05 AM

There is huge competition in the electronic cash and digital payment methods industry. It is logical that they will try to find another way of making one step ahead of the competition and that will place them in No.1 rank among its competitors. I hope that more companies in this sector would do the same and push mass blockchain adoption to its max.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:35:38 AM

There is huge competition in the electronic cash and digital payment methods industry. It is logical that they will try to find another way of making one step ahead of the competition and that will place them in No.1 rank among its competitors. I hope that more companies in this sector would do the same and push mass blockchain adoption to its max.

if im not mistaken there is already a credit card before that supports bitcoin . i read and see it on some websites before but i forgot its actual name .  mastercard might not be the first to suport crypto but many people will still trust it when compare to its other generic competitors  .   most importantly this can bring a positive effects to the current market situation  .
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:59:14 AM

Currently there are a lot of big businesses who are interested in participating in crypto and the world is really paying attention to crypto.
it's really a great technology and it's indispensable in a modern world, it's blockchain technology. This investment is perfectly reasonable because the transaction speed and transaction fee of mastercard are still very high and slow compared to ETH or EOS, ...
In 2 or 3 years, you'll see a lot of other commercial businesses investing in crypto. Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:06:54 PM

I hope this become a great news and become catalyst for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Its much better if master card issuing debit card with bitcoin deposit option and i am believe many people will use it
Its a good thing of course but hopefully its more on cryptocurrency technology and not a bank system anymore. Mastercard is a big company, and if more companies will adopt cryptocurrency this year expect the market to go up high. A lot of big companies are interested in blockchain technology, let’s see who’s next to speak about cryptos.
yunzau

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:23:06 PM

Very good news for mastercard users because it can guarantee better security of credit card transactions and full control of the information.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:21:50 PM

Ya they are getting many patent related to crypto,it is difficult to forecast that they will use blockchain tech in future.but they are mainly focus on capturing payment space so they trying to get crypto payment technology related patent so they can get revenue from the user using their tech.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:47:53 AM

Great, with all I know and hear in the news lots of big economies want to invest in a blockchain technology where everyone can. and I'm really surprised to know that the mastercard wants to invest in a blochchain as it is known for cryptocurrency this very popular company around the country is a nice one and it also helps investors as even large companies want to join a cryptocurrency and invest. nice to hear that too.
Tom_13

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:24:50 AM

Because they see this as a potential benefit to the company. It is right. I think that the rest of the companies will start taking the first steps towards the block chain soon.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:23:49 AM

It's not just the MasterCard but even there are some banks who are testing blockchain technology to optimise their internal mechanism in order to compete with rapidly changing fund transfer industry. The blockchain is a technological innovation which brings the speed and transparency into the system and that's the reason why it is not just limited to finance sector but also we could use it in other sectors too. I am sure that we will see many companies using blockchain technology in multiple sectors in 5 to 10 years from now on a global scale.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:24:30 PM

this seems to be just an opinion, there is not enough convincing information such as information from the cointelegraph website or something like that. I'm also not sure that Mastercard has been able to move into the blockchain system that easily. It will reorganize their whole system
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: