Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: home of ico scams!  (Read 229 times)
Gwapoman (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

SCAM everywhere!people talkng here about discussions but more and more people getting scammed by your bounty promotions!clean and  clear your bounties!dont make this forum as a promoter of many scams program!this forum is old enough to identify real project and fraud to fight against scam!but everyday,damn!...you people are focusing  with merits but many peoples lose their moneys because of the scam programs youvee been allowing here in bitcointalk!

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Highpitched10

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:55:39 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 05:21:41 AM by Highpitched10

This has been discussed over and over and over again...
You lost 20 ether, your bad!!, you invested in a scam project willingly,you weren't under any duress,so you do your homework properly before investing next time...

As for removing paid signature advertisement,its not gonna happen,due to the traffic/revenue it brings to the forum.
If the one merit>Jr member rank isn't sufficient to quell spam, then a stricter rule could be implemented,maybe 5
But bitcoin talk wouldn't stop signature ad

It's not the duty of the forum to protect it's members from scam, you can simply learn how to spot/avoid scammers in here.
You can take a horse to the water but can't force it to drink water  
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

SCAM everywhere!people talkng here about discussions but more and more people getting scammed by your bounty promotions!clean and  clear your bounties!dont make this forum as a promoter of many scams program!this forum is old enough to identify real project and fraud to fight against scam!but everyday,damn!...you people are focusing  with merits but many peoples lose their moneys because of the scam programs youvee been allowing here in bitcointalk!

This forum is not liable for any form of defrauding any member get from following any scam project. The forum it self has not  advertise any scam ico. Most ico signature or announcement are made by individuals and should be subjected to personal research before partaking. A lot of thread has been made already right here in the forum keeping people aware of scams.
If individuals can't take corrections to that I don't think the forum is to be held accountable for any sad situation experienced as a result of scam.  And if Any one was defrauded by any member here they can report and after investigations the guilt part will be giving a red trust making people aware of the risk involved in trading with the individual.  
 Scam can't be removed totally but a lot of warning has been made so it's for the wise to take to advice
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

but many peoples lose their moneys because of the scam programs youvee been allowing here in bitcointalk!
No, many people lose money because they are giving money to strangers on internet, forum has nothing to do with it.
i already lost 20 ether this year because of the fraud programs created here!
Nothing is created here, they use FORUM to promote projects and "projects". Stop blaming others for your financial lost and stop blaming others because you fail to do duo diligence, no one forced you to invest.
this forum is old enough to identify real project and fraud to fight against scam
I wonder what will happen when forum fail to identify scam  Roll Eyes
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

... clean and  clear your bounties!dont make this forum as a promoter of many scams program!this forum is old enough to identify real project and fraud to fight against scam! ...
afaik theymos doesn't accept ICO ads on the official forum ads slot
so, in a way this forum has done its part by not allowing any possible ICO scams to advertise
there is no easy way to identify bad ICO projects upfront before they actually scam people

if this forum is focused on crypto awareness ,then,stop promoting fraud bounties!peiple are here for bounties!(mostly).
~
I do bounties,yes,as i do it on my freetime but damn!jusr for the sake of web traffic and visits!do bct reallt need that?
then the one helping them flourish in this forum is you as bounty hunter
most bounty hunters joined bounties solely for the 'income' and not for actual support on the project
they spread ICO news via facebook, twitter, instagram and etc
think again... who's doing the most work on promoting those scam projects Roll Eyes

Gwapoman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

This has been discussed over and over and over again...
You lost 20 ether, your bad!!, you invested in a scam project willingly,you weren't under any duress,so you do your homework properly before investing next time...

can you send me the link of this kind of topic discussion?there's a hundred of post created here everyday.

I wonder what will happen when forum fail to identify scam  Roll Eyes

losses and more losses!dumps and more dumps!
Sad

Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Entering into a forum that is the public has access to should make one security alert. This is a forum that is run on funds generated by the forum donations and ads. The cryptocurrency world in general is prone to scam attack so there should be some sense of awareness in member of the forum
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 08:32:35 AM by manfredmann

can you send me the link of this kind of topic discussion?there's a hundred of post created here everyday.
Well I understand you OP. It is a great loss so that is why you think this way.

But, as part of the forum system one should not make some posts that could damage the forum's reputation. If you do not like to be here then you are free to go elsewhere. This is not the place for you if you think this way. Scams are everywhere indeed but you knew it when you first joined here. This is the risk of the joining cryptocurrency. Let us just hope that law will be passed for the security of crypto investors or clients or else i do not know what will happen next for the forum. Anyway, you can move on with it. It takes time and patience.  
Gwapoman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

Well I understand you OP. It is a great loss so that is why you think this way.

But, as part of the forum system one should not make some posts that could damage the forum's reputation. If you do not like to be here then you are free to go elsewhere. This is not the place for you if you think this way.

I dont really have any intentions to damage the forum rep,I just want to criticize it!actually,I created this post hoping to find some great minds that have some ideas how to fight or stop these fraud projects..and i think going elsewhere is really a good idea..thanks for the great advice! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: