Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Good News And The Chart  (Read 598 times)
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

be patient and always enjoy of a bearish market is a solution to relieve stress. even to create profit when trading is also very difficult, but, I don't complain, at least the little profit is better than nothing.

My prediction the market will return uptrend but in an indefinite time.
GoldenBell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Investors are still concerned that prices will remain at a level or even decline, they  don't dare to make transactions, and as a result, the price of bitcoin continues to be stuck.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

My opinion is that the cost of Bitcoin will remain for a long time at the level we see now. Therefore, this is just a "good news", no more. Do not count on a sharp rise.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

Everyone is waiting any reaction from Btc, people are very disappointed since the beginning of the year. Therefore  charts, ETF, regulations what else can not  affect too much,  in my opinion 2019 will be more profitable rather than 2018.
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

we all have observe the good news coning out for bitcoin for the last couple of months yet the price charts indicates the opposite.

i want to know what are your opinion about this despite the good news.
we all have different opinion, you might wanna  share.

the movement of the graph indicator does not show a better direction or we can say growth. although there are no bad rumors for now, the market will not necessarily rise and grow tall. as crypto experts have predicted, the market needs at least a long time to return to stability.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

People just watches the chart to feel good and keep up their confidence on bitcoin. But to be honest, the charts actually mean nothing when it comes to price indication. The prices are unpredictable. You won't know what will happen to the price the next day. It might sky rocket or get dumped very badly (price manipulation plays a vital role in both cases). But remember, in the long run, the price will actually go up. So just keep holding.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:46:38 PM

The price of bitcoins has now stabilized, but with confidence to say that growth may begin in the near future, no one can. Everyone just needs to be patient and wait, the market will sooner or later be a growing bullish trend.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

we all have observe the good news coning out for bitcoin for the last couple of months yet the price charts indicates the opposite.

I think bitcoin is always good news when I experience profits, the increase in the price of bitcoin is reasonable because of the trend in the market. But the bad news also affects some people because they trust and sell at low prices, and eventually suffer losses.hold bitcoin as long as possible until you get a profit

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

In my opinion, the price chart is affected and follows every good news available, but doesn't last long and returns too fast to move down
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

Market growth based on good news as the market is dependent on whales. Whales are always the deciding factor for the growth of the market. You can see that any sudden increase in Altcoins is due to the whale push. So the growth market relies heavily on whales.

calebwa

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

With currently low volatility and low prices, such good news indicate a strong support. It is just a matter of time when the breakthrough happens. Now only news influence the price, and while market is maturing, it will soon become protected from sharp responses to news.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

yes the price of bitcoin is down because the popularity is down, many people don't trust bitcoin anymore because they got some losses in the past, after that they dont believe anymore in bitcoin, so its makes the demand of bitcoin is going down more and more it is why the bitcoin graphs is down

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

So far the price of Bitcoin has experienced a stagnant movement and in my opinion it is a good thing. Stagnation can be said to be a stable thing and it could make more people believe in Bitcoin. That's all because most people are still worried when they use Bitcoin, price fluctuations are a major reason. So the current price movement is negative and there is also a positive side. Negative because Traders are difficult to gain profits and positive because more and more people will believe in Bitcoin as a safe financial system.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

I think bitcoin takes a year or two to recover. It seems to be a development cycle. I am not looking forward to the rise of the market by the end of this year.
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

Maybe still need the right moment, for bitcoin to get better from the current price slump. But clearly, the signs are visible. Kira just wait, when it arrives
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

we can make a decision about the good news and bad news from the chart, the rise up chart can't indicate that the bitcoin in the good ways, and going down is can't indicate that the bitcoin in bad ways.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

Bitcoin is a game of strong hands. When weak hands will lose all their hope and sell all, the bull will wake up. Wink
You nailed it Smiley. Well, I'm not blaming the weaker ones for selling their coins since that's they already exceed their limits and now want to go back in their comfort zones but I feel sad for them to miss the chance of enjoying the bull run.

I remain hodling despite of btc's current situation. Sacrifice something to get something, that's my motto when it comes to crypto. It was very risky but I know that it would be worth it in the end Smiley.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

everyone's opinion has a very confusing difference, good and bad news often appears in many media, I just think that bitcoin will look real in the coming 2020, currently only waiting for the end of 2018 and what will be seen later this year

As we can see we dont have much improvement in the remaining days for 2018, but we shouldn't be that sad of what happened to this year, the upcoming year has so kuch surprises for everyone and I am hoping that one of those will be the payment from the ICO projects who freeze their campaigns due to the current price of Bitcoin which we can say is a big thing to consider when it comes to paying the people who did the tasks.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

I think bitcoin takes a year or two to recover. It seems to be a development cycle. I am not looking forward to the rise of the market by the end of this year.

Right bitcoin works on a cycle and the last bear cycle took 2-3 years and did start to make a run in 2016 and completed its bull run cycle in 2017. So it might take years starting in 2019 so say that we have finally started the new bull cycle. Remember that in 2020 comes the next block halving so its going to be interesting how the market will react on that event. I do hope that it will trigger the price so that we. can achieved another all-time-high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████