Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Media - A next generation 'hyper forum'  (Read 263 times)
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

Pretty much there internet costs of very few things;

forums such as craigslist, facebook, reddit, bitcointalk, ebay, amazon (alright, amazon's a pretty "loose forum"), wikipedia

chats such as irc, discord, facebook messager, etc..

===

Pretty much there needs to be one unifying solution. Ideally readily designed to fight against fake information, and debunk obvious myths.

If you could design the next social media, what would you do?

I'd think a multi-media app that allows peer to peer sharing of multimedia formats (including screen sharing, file streaming, etc), as well as a traditional community message board (with availability to create sub message boards), and instant messaging with extensions all over web sockets.

Anyway; I'm looking for actual feedback from people who live on social media and such; what do you want in the next "hyperforum" of tomorrow?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 06:30:10 AM by CryptopreneurBrainboss
Merited by Welsh (2)

I'm an active social media user due to the reason most of my businesses are based online. I'm an active user on almost 15 different social media platforms including the blockchain based ones. In my opinion there isn't no social network ideas (features) that have not been tried. Although as i will be creating mine in the future, the primary purpose to which social media were created which is to socialize, won't be ignored and then VR, AR, AI also inbuilt game and reward system will be improve on. There are some special details (based on improving already existing features that i can't disclose to the public yet).

Edited:
<...>

Thought without action is nothing.

If you're not going to disclose your ideas, there's no point in posting here. Pretty much, your post could be summarized as saying "I has novel ideas, but no novel ideas for you because people would steal them!".

In reality, your ideas are probably traditional and boring.
the giants we have in the social Media business today, when they all started their ideas would had been traditional and boring to people like you. Remember i said I got some tricks under my sleeves (based on improvement) and a magician never reveals his tricks Grin now imagine if the likes of Twitter, Facebook etc revealed their plans to the public before building the mega tech companies we have today. Give me some break don't judge my book by its cover
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

I'm an active social media user due to the reason most of my businesses are based online. I'm an active user on almost 15 different social media platforms including the blockchain based ones. In my opinion there isn't no social network ideas (features) that have not been tried. Although as i will be creating mine in the future, the primary purpose to which social media were created which is to socialize, won't be ignored and then VR, AR, AI also inbuilt game and reward system will be improve on. There are some special details (based on improving already existing features that i can't disclose to the public yet).

Thought without action is nothing.

If you're not going to disclose your ideas, there's no point in posting here. Pretty much, your post could be summarized as saying "I has novel ideas, but no novel ideas for you because people would steal them!".

In reality, your ideas are probably traditional and boring.
Eirecoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:41:52 AM

I'm an active social media user due to the reason most of my businesses are based online. I'm an active user on almost 15 different social media platforms including the blockchain based ones. In my opinion there isn't no social network ideas (features) that have not been tried. Although as i will be creating mine in the future, the primary purpose to which social media were created which is to socialize, won't be ignored and then VR, AR, AI also inbuilt game and reward system will be improve on. There are some special details (based on improving already existing features that i can't disclose to the public yet).-

OMG how can you use 15 social media?I think its BS. I use telegram, WhatsApp, and Instagram and I feel overwhelmed sometimes, Social media can be a good tool or a waste of time that depends on who you use it
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:26:54 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

forums such as craigslist, facebook, reddit, bitcointalk, ebay, amazon (alright, amazon's a pretty "loose forum"), wikipedia

===

Pretty much there needs to be one unifying solution. Ideally readily designed to fight against fake information, and debunk obvious myths....

Your premises do not support the conclusion (bolded).

It's like saying. "There are many rivers in the world. Pretty much there needs to be only one river."

CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

===

Pretty much there needs to be one unifying solution. Ideally readily designed to fight against fake information, and debunk obvious myths....

Your premises do not support the conclusion (bolded).

It's like saying. "There are many rivers in the world. Pretty much there needs to be only one river."

If I had at least a merit or 100 merits, I would give all of them to you for what you said here.

For the OP: we're running away from two things today:
-Centralization
-Merging projects/products/services that do the same thing
(Facebook purchased WhatsApp but never merged with it and
you can still use Messenger).

How about a social media for entertainment purposes? Is that
not what 'social' stays for in social media? Most people don't
care about the quality of information. I use facebook and instagram
because I want to see what other people post, have some fun and
entertain myself. Despite not using social media in the past 6 months
as I've been full of work, the current situation is not bad.
Unfortunately it's not as hyped as in the past. The reason?

Jeff Bezos in Amazon Letter to Shareholders 2018: Are high standards intrinsic or teachable?
He concludes that high standards become "industry's standards" when you teach people about them.
Same for social media. If you want to make a great social media project, define a new high standard of
entertainment.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

I've never thought of Ebay as a forum - more like a thieves' kitchen.

A general format for an all encompassing "forum" is about as much use as the European Union. Some people are above having to communicate in pictures, and enjoy text based communication. Most images are just annoying and slow down reading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: