Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Birthday, Bitcoin Price Is No Longer Exciting ?  (Read 1346 times)
nicunicu (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

I don't think so if the price of Bitcoin last year is not attractive to the investors as I remember 2017 last year, bitcoin price rapidly increased in the market at the last quarter of the year. I think this year, Bitcoin price having a lot of struggle itself that drastically downtrend in the market due to a lot of people wanted to manipulate the market. Since they have earned a lot of profit on this strategy they repeatedly their works that make bitcoins price stable in the market until now. Indeed, we are still lucky of 10 years existence in bitcoin we can still make a profit.

I think we are still struggling with the bitcoin price which is now in the range of $ 6,317.21, Indeed in 2017 it is the heyday of bitcoin by reaching its highest price.
if we go back to the past in 2015-2016 the price of bitcoin is still low, indeed on the 10th anniversary of bitcoin, there is no significant increase in prices.
But even now we can still benefit from the current bitcoin prices
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

Well a lot of new investors that just started to invest last year now experienced a bitter lost, a lot of them frustrated because their investment decrease more than 50%, but for the early adopter we see a good rising price, although this year got a bit stagnant but bitcoin seems on a good track
Yes its true bitcoin still in a good shape, even though many people thing investing in bitcoin is not a good idea anymore, but stilli think bitcoin still the best investment. Investing in bitcoin might be bad in short term but for a long term it would be really good, lets see what bitcoin price will be after bakkt launched in december and etf bitcoin approved.

andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

actually there are a lot of good news related to bitcoin and is expected boost the current market conditions, but again, the bad news shows up about the hacked exchange, you can check here https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/10/29/bitcoin-prices-hold-steady-after-sudden-canadian-exchange-shut-down/#165bdfe1641e
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:50:42 AM

Why is its birthday expensive? There is a big birthday on Bitcoin in 2017, so you may need to take a break this year, and you don’t need this every year. If the market can predict the whales, they will not hide.

KR$N

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

Price was not exciting 10 years ago in the whitepaper,  finally it's getting back to the point where more users understand that the main value of BTC lies far beyond its price. Cool

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

The price of Bitcoin is influenced by a lot of different factors. Considering that the unfavorable situation in the crypto space as a whole is now natural, the demand for Bitcoin has decreased, but I am sure that as soon as the price rises as a result of the arrival of new investors, there will be a demand that will push the price up. The general revival of the market will facilitate the arrival of new investors, this is a natural process.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

I don;t know why people are just focusing on the price action this year instead of looking a tthe big picture, look at the intrinct value Bitcoin has added to the society at large.

How many millionaire has been made by BTC in the past 10 years?
How many people have been  set freed financially in the past 10 years just because of Bitcoin?
How many businesses have been built around and on Bitcoin in the past 10 years?
Has Bitcoin reached half of its potential?
Has Bitcoin affect our lives positively in the past 10 years?

if one answer all these questions sincerely we can see Bitcoin has done very much for us than looking at the current price action

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

Indeed bitcoin's bprice is not doing well in the market, but let history speak for themselves. People are just worried in the current situation of the bitcoin market because many of them bought bitcoin in a higher price knowing it will continue to rise continously. But sadly, this never happened. Instead, it keeps on declining so that some investors loss big. But, bitcoin is already did from the start. If you just see the history of it, you can tell that its no difference if you compare it today
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

If you would have told anyone 10 years ago that one day bitcoin would be worth $6000+ they all would've been amazed and bitten your hand off for such an offer. In 10 years time we might be able to say the same again, I would say that's pretty exciting.
That has been my view too.  Bitcoin has makes significant progress in pricing since inception and $6,000 and above was not in our thoughts some years back. We really have to appreciate ourselve and bitcoin were it is today.  If not for anything but that it remains stable above $6,000 and $5,000.
10years of survival is not a small thing.  There are many discovered that come up like this and today there have no values . We should celebrate and be happy.  I know many have lose money and this will keep happening as far as the human system remain.

It's because so many people get stuck in the trap of false expectations and false realities, they see everything but the best possible scenario as a failure which is far from the case. Bitcoin has navigated the hardest years in terms of development and adoption, most new ideas fail to get off the ground and bitcoin has far exceeded that.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

I think it is still very attractive. For investors at high prices, it will certainly bring an unpleasant mentality. But for a new entrant to the market, the price of a low Bitcoin will definitely be an opportunity. So I think the price of it is quite attractive to me and some people take advantage of the opportunity.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

I really don't understand why people says that bitcoin is not doing good this 2018. The price is still strong at $6k so for me those can be celebrated with its 10th year anniversary of the white paper publication.

And as others have pointed out, there are good and positive news in the next coming months, so who knows, maybe in its 11th year anniversary, we may see 6 figures.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Well a lot of new investors that just started to invest last year now experienced a bitter lost, a lot of them frustrated because their investment decrease more than 50%, but for the early adopter we see a good rising price, although this year got a bit stagnant but bitcoin seems on a good track
You know, right from when I stepped into this space, I have always known that this is the future and here we are now still being a part of that future that is most definitely just starting. You mentioned, the market has behaved in a way that has gotten some people or lot of new investors from last year frustrated, but that is simply a mistake they decided to make on their own part, considering that this is a market and there will always be fluctuations.

Still, for someone who is actually so keen about the long term, and knows that there is a great future, I am pretty sure they will have nothing to worry about, and only see whatever is happening now as a stepping stone to a greater future.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

For those people who bought Bitcoin for $16-19 thousand now the price is very bad, but for new investors the price of $6300 is very attractive and now everyone has the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin profitably in order to get maximum profit in the future. I believe that the price of $6 thousand is the bottom of Bitcoin and now you can buy more coins.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

For those people who bought Bitcoin for $16-19 thousand now the price is very bad, but for new investors the price of $6300 is very attractive and now everyone has the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin profitably in order to get maximum profit in the future. I believe that the price of $6 thousand is the bottom of Bitcoin and now you can buy more coins.
When you have bought at the price is high just still holding your coins until you've seen that your profit was there. At this time probably investors are invested a lot of bitcoin while the market is cheap but I don't know why the market remains stable for how many months ago.
But for me, keep on holding. 10 years existing of bitcoin it is very helpful to us we still hoping that this currency will long last 'til the end.

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

When you have bought at the price is high just still holding your coins until you've seen that your profit was there. At this time probably investors are invested a lot of bitcoin while the market is cheap but I don't know why the market remains stable for how many months ago.
But for me, keep on holding. 10 years existing of bitcoin it is very helpful to us we still hoping that this currency will long last 'til the end.
i think there is no end to bitcoin, up to 10 years, proving that BTC can still survive and increase many times from the first price listing. For this reason, there is great hope that market will recover soon and continue the upward trend again

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

I don't know if this is what i see but it seems that it just dropped -$200 the last time i see it instead of gaining.
Could it bounce back just like what happened before or is it just another decline?
Bitcoin hasn't move since we do celebrate that 10 years of WP of Satoshi but no, it's a no, no.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

I think bitcoin will not stop or die when it reaches the 10th year, there will still be years to come maybe it can be for 20-30 years or maybe it can be forever and surely prices will change up and down all depends on the community.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

At present, Bitcoin prices are not high, but no one knows Bitcoin will return in the coming years, and investors will probably have to think about it to make the right decision. I will remain faithful to Bitcoin.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:07:50 AM

Bitcoin get great achievement in 10 years. From zero value and the price right now $6400. I think bitcoin always attractive investment. I think bitcoin price right now attracting more investor because they believe the potential of bitcoin
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:41:01 AM

10 anniversary is nothing to do with the price but if some bitcoin enthusiasts decided to celebrate and give bitcoin a gift then that is the time that we can expect a noticeable gains .  meanwhile  , bitcoin is still existing because we can see that it has a stable value and it is still being used all over the world in many services whether it is offline or online .

Also , you can only say that a thing is not existing if you cannot totally see or feel it . in the case of cryptos , all cryptos are visible because we can see their values in a digital form . therefor we cant say that they arent existing .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: