Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Birthday, Bitcoin Price Is No Longer Exciting ?  (Read 1346 times)
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Yea, it is true. I quite agree with you. People are not really excited or motivated anymore to participate in Bitcoin investment due to the negative trend in the greater part of the year.
They are still waiting bitcoin price cheaper and then pump it again. We are now also waiting ETF decision on next month.

No longer exciting? Where? If you compare bitcoin value since it started and with current price how much profit you will get? (Approx above 50000x)

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Yea, it is true. I quite agree with you. People are not really excited or motivated anymore to participate in Bitcoin investment due to the negative trend in the greater part of the year.
They are still waiting bitcoin price cheaper and then pump it again. We are now also waiting ETF decision on next month.

No longer exciting? Where? If you compare bitcoin value since it started and with current price how much profit you will get? (Approx above 50000x)
- I do not understand why you always bring the value of bitcoin at the present time to compare with the past, the past is over and everyone has thoroughly exploited the potential of bitcoin, and now bitcoin is starting to stop in development, even falling to the bottom very deep. It is no longer interesting, although the popularity of bitcoin is still increasing but very little new capital is brought into the market, new investors have clearly known that this area is overcrowded, the opportunity to make money is very low while the opportunity for loss is much higher

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

The problem in most investors is they are always looking in the price of things(in which in the most part is needed in order to get a profits) but little that most of them kbow investing is not only for getting profits but also giving value on something in order to make value in a certain market while they are getting some profits and this is what most of the crypto investors do not understand, because even thought the maket made a huge dip the technology that comes with cryptocurrency has still so much potential and we even havent made it into the mainstream market. It is just too bad that right now the market is saturated and being manipulated in some way.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

The price of bitcoin may be much lower when we compare it with previous year but we can't say it is boring now because we are facing several market situation in these 10 years and the price grown from dust to a huge mountain and still many people are just waiting for the right moment to invest and if the bull run begins we may see another crazy run in the crypto market so until that hold on.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Stunning

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

For me its always true that bitcoin have an extraordinary achievement in the next coming years considering there is no regulator in it and if you will think and imagine from zero price and once reach its peak in just a couple of years and having market cap more than a billion dollars is special reward and i believe it will still continue in the upcoming years.

Don’t go there we will be having a good time in next month too. See the price now and wait for Christmas. And then see the blossoming of bitcoin. It will touch more than 22 thousand.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

Low or high bitcoin prices I think it's a exciting, something unexciting is if bitcoin dies. Falling prices are at least not a reason for us to leave Bitcoin, we know the crypto market is always fluctuating but I am surprised, why when they find out about the characteristics of the crypto market, they are always pessimistic when they see a falling market.

Bitcoin will be always something very exciting for me. 10 years ago no one could even suppose that the invention of this cryptocurrency could further bring so many changes into the life of millions.
Joand_or

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

The reason for which is no doubt the down market but people forget that these are the phases that appear and fades with the passage of time and they should be really professional about the business rather than showing unprofessionalism.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

Bitcoin price still exciting. After drop from $20k to around $4400, i think its bitcoin price still higher compare with the price at early 2017. I think its time for buying bitcoin after drop more than 80% from highest price

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1762

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

I feel this 2018 coincides with the 10th bitcoin age being born, in this opportunity the price of Bitcoin is really tested by our patience about prices,
1. Do we still think positively about Bitcoin,
2. Maybe this is a step towards success for Bitcoin or,
3. trials on bitcoin and investors accept positive or negative.
All of this depends on everyone's thinking, a good start and then remains good for Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:06:15 AM

If Bitcoin can celebrate birthday, then all investors will only buy it on their birthday, which is obviously an incorrect comparison. Bitcoin is not a person. Although it is not happy at the age of ten, I believe it will change the world when it is 20 years old.

I am sure, it will change the world earlier. As you see, many leading world companies start to use the blockchain technology. It is used even in the so-called ex-Soviet countries. Suppose, BTC will live for long.
squog

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:22:54 AM

I don't know. I mean if you're talking about the price spiking again to be "exciting" then I'd say that it true in a sense, but saying that the price now is not "exciting" is frankly wrong. I mean this year is the year I've finally bought a whole Bitcoin so thst for me exciting enough. It is a matter of perspective.

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

I don't think that's certain at all, while I don't believe that Bitcoin is as exciting as it was when it was first created (because let's face it, nothing ever is): I do believe there is great advancement in the  field. Many startups are being incubated related to Bitcoin/Cryptos.

For example: https://angel.co/bitcoin

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

I don't know. I mean if you're talking about the price spiking again to be "exciting" then I'd say that it true in a sense, but saying that the price now is not "exciting" is frankly wrong. I mean this year is the year I've finally bought a whole Bitcoin so thst for me exciting enough. It is a matter of perspective.
I think price of bitcoin is always interesting. depending on the perspective of each, when prices are low, it is attractive to investors, but if prices soar, it is attractive for those who will get a profit
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

The excitement never ends. Whether the direction of the line is upward or downward, there is always a little excitement or anxiety or anticipation. Bitcoin never losses such. I think the excitement is not of the coming days. It is of the coming months and years of its existence. But more than the price movement, I am excited of its overall adoption around the world.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

Even if the market now is sufferring from great falldown, the 10th anniversary of bitcoin is worth to be celebrated, others would say that it is no longer exciting ,because its celebration is in the same time the market fall, but still we should be somewhat thankful that bitcoin is still surviving and alive and hope the price will be back.

Buttermellow

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

Celebration is nothing when market is not good for bitcoin. I do not see any progress on bitcoin and it has been some time that  market does not had a good volatility especially in the upward trends. I do not see a reason that it will not going to happen because there are many investors nowadays but it does when market fell too much now.
pujanvakharia

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

The ICO and Crypto currency Ad ban on the major social media platforms has definitely made a huge impact on the decline in the price. The conversion from Alt coins and tokens to bitcoins helped to boost the Bitcoin price in 2017.

We lost one source for the push in the price, but it is being replaced by something a lot bigger. This replacement will be the influx of institutional capital from investment platforms like Bakkt. I am still very optimistic that things will turn around and that Bitcoin will reach the Moon.  Wink

What I am desperately curious about, is this. Pardon me if it's something very basic, but I doubt the simplicity of the following...
Sure, institutional investment would peak the bitcoin price once again. How does it go from the initial bull run that has merely happened because of the institutional money coming in ?

I would really appreciate insights on this please. : )
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

No, this is not the truth. people did not lose the interest in Bitcoin. Despite the cryptocurrency price fall, millions started to think how to make money on BTC. They are the future investors.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

No, this is not the truth. people did not lose the interest in Bitcoin. Despite the cryptocurrency price fall, millions started to think how to make money on BTC. They are the future investors.
That is not true Bitcoin is only having a downtrend but it doesn't mean that it can't recover because I know eventually it will rise sooner. Especially now that Bitcoin celebrating its 10th years existence, I think tnis year 2018 is not good year for Bitcoin and to other cryptocurrencies but for sure they will recover from its huge dip. Then if Bitcoin started to rise people will be excited again.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

BTC will remain exiting always and their are ways to keep earning from Btc . Sometime their is a period of slacksness as observed currently else due to volatility it rises and fall . So you got ample opportunity in this volatility to make money for yourself . Keep on investing and hold it as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: