Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Birthday, Bitcoin Price Is No Longer Exciting ?  (Read 1346 times)
Andrea9000

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

Very good news. It's like a birthday to your friend, only this friend is a crypt of money and brings a lot of money. I hope that bitcoin will survive for many decades and will show us many good results in monetary terms
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

Yea, it is true. I quite agree with you. People are not really excited or motivated anymore to participate in Bitcoin investment due to the negative trend in the greater part of the year.
Only those that do not understand bitcoin are unmotivated, everyone else is looking at the current price and are trying to figure out how to invest even more money in the market, those that really get profits in the market take a position early when everyone is selling, only those that are only looking for short term profits let themselves be influenced by the FOMO and invest late in the market.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

It is good for bitcoin technology that it reaches the milestone of 10 years in the service and business, as other say that the price value in the market is no more exciting because the price of bitcoin reaches to the lower level , but it can be grateful for us bitcoiner that even if the price is crashing ,but bitcoin is still surviving and not dying , we must be believingand continue to support for it will recover very soon, and get back to normal.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

In 10th birthday, bitcoin still attractive investment. I think after the price drop more than 80% from highest, its time for buying bitcoin at cheap price. Bitcoin still dominate in market and still hold the biggest transaction in market. Its very liquid cryptocurrency and i am believe bitcoin will recover the price
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Well a lot of new investors that just started to invest last year now experienced a bitter lost, a lot of them frustrated because their investment decrease more than 50%, but for the early adopter we see a good rising price, although this year got a bit stagnant but bitcoin seems on a good track
Those who are frustrated did that because they never even took the chance to understand the reason why they are investing in the first place. Not like they had no reason but it was a wrong one, considering that all they were after is just a way to want to get rich over night.

I believe if most people took the chance to at least try as much as possible to ensure that they are well informed with what the past held, and where we are now and the possibilities of a great future, they will never have any reason to be frustrated and worried. Like you said, in your last sentence, we are still on a good track, as at least, where are not where we used to be and that is what I call progress.
This what people made wrong with their life. They thought bitcoin is the fastest investment today because of its price. No one became successful and rich with that mentality. If you want to gain in cryptocurrency, you have the mindset plus purpose of your participation in this industry. We must not join because of hype but because we know the real purpose of digital currency.

itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Yea, it is true. I quite agree with you. People are not really excited or motivated anymore to participate in Bitcoin investment due to the negative trend in the greater part of the year.

No, this is not the truth. people did not lose the interest in Bitcoin. Despite the cryptocurrency price fall, millions started to think how to make money on BTC. They are the future investors.

Perhaps people did not lose interest, but many left the market when the price began to plummet
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

It is just so frustrating that Bitcoin achieveing the last year mark that it had made. All we see tgis year was just red and red alone. few times bitcoin turned green was immediately followed by a reversal. It left all the investors waiting and wondering if this year was really just a year of correction or will there be no hope for bitcoin in the coming years. Very saddening that prices does not pump at expected price. But come to think of it, maybe, bitcoin just went to the moon last year, and what we are seeing now is the real price of bitcoin a steady at $4000. It is still way better than the previous years. Smiley
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

well yeah, bitcoin price now are no longer exicitng at all, many some kind of purpose that can make this not exiciting like the market now are not too violate like before and also that making some investor that like that violate are no longer like it

repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

Recently the price of Bitcoin seems stagnant and there is no significant movement, it probably make the investor worry because they don't get the return of their investment in a massive amount even some of the investor have lost a bitter of their assets. As we know the price of bitcoin is depending on the investor or holders.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

Recently the price of Bitcoin seems stagnant and there is no significant movement, it probably make the investor worry because they don't get the return of their investment in a massive amount even some of the investor have lost a bitter of their assets. As we know the price of bitcoin is depending on the investor or holders.
maybe there are still many investors who are waiting for time to make decisions, but many are frustrated after drastically reducing their assets. I think with high volacity like this it makes BTC even more attractive
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

If you would have told anyone 10 years ago that one day bitcoin would be worth $6000+ they all would've been amazed and bitten your hand off for such an offer. In 10 years time we might be able to say the same again, I would say that's pretty exciting.

If I knew that, I would have invested my college tuition fees in crypto and became billionaire by now.

But I strongly believe that such opportunities are still available in form of new coins. People who will be able to analyse the growth and features and new coins and then purchase them will still make fortune with them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: