Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price stability  (Read 1618 times)
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

In crypto market no one coin is stable it is always volatile, so we can't predict the price of cryptocurrency.

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

I'm not even sure whether this is a bad or a good thing right now but this is definitely unusual and I have never seen it before even though I have been in the crypto scene since 2014.

From what I can see the development (Lightning network etc.) is more active than it ever was, so shouldn't that give a little boost to the price at least?
Well i think stability is good for currency and stability on cryptocurrency is really weird and i dont think its good and will last long. I believe volatility is the thing that make people invest in crypto, and most people who investing their money in crypto are investors that need a fast profit from the investments. I believe volatility is good things and that what makes exchange a live .

vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

it is trading market and it is always volatile so we can't predict the price stability in any coin.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

in fact at this time the price of bitcoin dropped was very normal because at the beginning of the year bitcoin had already directed its highest price.
I think next year bitcoin will rise...
the same hope that I often hear from investors and I feel confidence and patience remain the main capital in investing and in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

it is trading market and it is always volatile so we can't predict the price stability in any coin.
it is true because so far no one has been able to predict a market that really came true, so the market is very difficult to predict because the market often experiences price changes
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

The question is , is it become volatile because of manipulation or not? This is the problem for me, i think cryptomarket is still easy to be manipulated since it doesnt have high enough volume. As you can see that while there is no big news , the price is still suddenly falling or pumping.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

I'm not even sure whether this is a bad or a good thing right now but this is definitely unusual and I have never seen it before even though I have been in the crypto scene since 2014.

From what I can see the development (Lightning network etc.) is more active than it ever was, so shouldn't that give a little boost to the price at least?

For me, a stable crypto price is more welcomed than a volatile crypto price! It has several upsides and with a very little downside. Let me point those out for you,

1. Volatile pricing was one of the major bottleneck for the merchants to accept cryptos as a payment method. Because of the fluctuation risk, the potential to loose money over time was way higher. With a stable price, more merchants will be open to cryptos as a payment method because they won't have to deal with the price fluctuation.

2. Stable price is good because the market is not ready to sell cheaper than current price. It seems to have reached an unwritten consensus among the buyers and sellers. Only an impatient imbecile will sell it cheaper!

3. Stable pricing will effectively discourage a HODLer to hold the crypto for longer time with a hope of good return! It will encourage them to come out of their coffers and to be used as a currency (the original goal of crypto)

4. Stable price effectively encourage the market to see a long term sustainable growth over a period of time! If the fluctuation is not high, people will see a sustainable growth  very similar to the real world stock market because speculators will be acted out of the picture which effectively brings down the risk of huge slide!

So for me, stable pricing of a crypto is welcome than a volatile market. If you want to see a sustainable growth now, start using your cryptos as a currency whenever possible!

Price stability, it is good for a long term period. Bitcoin hype causes a volatility! As what you have said, many people see bitcoin as a short term hodling investment. Many companies are still doubt to join in crypto space because they don't want their money to become shit. They want to have stability in price of bitcoin so that, they can buy it anytime.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

Due to many Etf coming in the market we can't really say when the price of btc market will be stable but we can see certain price fluctuations until the trillion dollar market capitalization
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

I don't know, i mean there should be favourable movement in crypto currency price with the onset of multiple projects and development but then again, it alright. I mean this extended period of a bear market makes it easier for me buy more crypto currency and even be a bit reckless about it since it is all so cheap.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

Bitcoin price at present time is good because if we look at the present market situation it is the actual position of the crypto market and the abnormal fluctuations in the market seen in the last year 2017 and now we can say that price is stable in these days so we can say that future is prosperous.

As of this time the bitcoin price is getting lower but their is a hope that time will come it will gi higher through the effort and patience of the supporters and the team to be guided for what is for real. We are all hoping for positive outcome of the bitcoin so that everyone will be happy.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

I don’t really get you. So you have been into this for like five years now and you have not seen the price stable for once? That’s a lie. This is not the first time. I know what you getting at though, you just want the price to go up, that’s simply what you want to say and I will advise you to better have patience and that’s all. The price won’t continue to be going up all the time, when it goes up, it will also drop down.
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

in crypto world we can't predict and we can't see the price stability now the price is decreasing drastically and coin supply is also getting decrease.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

in crypto world we can't predict and we can't see the price stability now the price is decreasing drastically and coin supply is also getting decrease.
if cryptocurrency price stable in limited range, when we could generate from.from its volatility we could generate profits and make our investment growth.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

I'm expecting a price buff with Lightning network but other than that it's capacity has increased.

I guess we really had to go with this bear market and wait for it to end. Prices are unstable if we will always base on it, there's uncertain basis with it if that's regular basis of everyone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

Bitcoin is unstable most of the time because of its limited or fixed supply that cause it price up and down rapidly. Another one is the high volatility of the bitcoin, which is also the reason why it is unstable, even an small events, trades, or business activities can significantly affect the price of the top coin. Some experts believes that this volatility will eventually decrease as bitcoin market and the technology matures.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

the price of bitcoin are not really stable its just a lot of problem, but never focus on that situation just focus on good never in bad
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

I think the whole idea why the cryptocurrency had dropped is not about the lightning network that could boost the processes to make more effective. The whole idea is about the current status of the market and how so many people really had been using bitcoin just for holding the coins and not even using it actually in a realistic way. This creates a  real problem because as people suddenly changes their minds and convert their coins back to fiat, it would certainly affect the prices and thus others may follow out of fear especially if they are doing just the same. If only bitcoin was used for actual usage it would have change its value easily back to ATH. So I think we need to boost real usage to avoid this scenario in the future. But worry not so much I know we are just beginning and real usage will come after this for sure.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

I'm expecting a price buff with Lightning network but other than that it's capacity has increased.

I guess we really had to go with this bear market and wait for it to end. Prices are unstable if we will always base on it, there's uncertain basis with it if that's regular basis of everyone.

Right. There should be a bottom to this trend somewhere and we'll eventually bounce from there. Problem is, a lot of us can't really afford the long wait or can't stand this kind of movement. It's going to be a while before we stabilize in a price that we want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

Right. There should be a bottom to this trend somewhere and we'll eventually bounce from there. Problem is, a lot of us can't really afford the long wait or can't stand this kind of movement. It's going to be a while before we stabilize in a price that we want.
Let those can't afford to wait, stay away for awhile or leave totally.

Only time can tell on how and when this bear would end. I'm holding my horses right now and preparing for that surprise that I'm expecting by 2019.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

with a world crisis coming, some countries in collapse, I believe in a bull run, but we do not know when, to believe that the bitcoin has gone up slowly, only support the halving that will have a possible significant high!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: