Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price stability  (Read 1618 times)
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

well i think that blockchain technology that we know lightning network is doesn't affected with the price in it, because price in the market is about supply and demand about it and that can make the value about bitcoin price in it so it can't make a big impact to change the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Bitcoin price at present time is good because if we look at the present market situation it is the actual position of the crypto market and the abnormal fluctuations in the market seen in the last year 2017 and now we can say that price is stable in these days so we can say that future is prosperous.

As of this time the bitcoin price is getting lower but their is a hope that time will come it will gi higher through the effort and patience of the supporters and the team to be guided for what is for real. We are all hoping for positive outcome of the bitcoin so that everyone will be happy.
I believe so.The price will surely won't stay for long in a low price.There will be a time that it will rise up suddenly and those people who never failed in hoping and holding their coins will get their rewards soon.This lightning network that most people have expected have not made an impact to make a price increase.Maybe we should be more patient about this.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

Nowadays the value of bitcoin is getting worse and I continue believing that the price of bitcoin will recover again in proper time. The price of bitcoin nowadays is continue falling which many holder of it is expecting that the price of bitcoin this December will up. Maybe sooner or before December ends the price of bitcoin recover. Just believe that the price of bitcoin will recover someday.
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

I'm not even sure whether this is a bad or a good thing right now but this is definitely unusual and I have never seen it before even though I have been in the crypto scene since 2014.

From what I can see the development (Lightning network etc.) is more active than it ever was, so shouldn't that give a little boost to the price at least?
bitcoin has always risen since it was first created, but now prices are falling and long periods of time have not shown good change, this does not mean a bad market but indeed the world is not good enough, especially after the Chinese vs USA trade war, this very influential on business people throughout the world, this also results in a sluggish bitcoin currency on the market, but things like this usually last not long, because all traders will rise from the fall.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:07:54 AM

The Lighting Network is not fully actualized as planned although it has a good impact on the market. The correction that followed the all time bull market in December, 2017 was massive which eventually led to panic selling because the naive ones thought the market was collapsing. This raised the withrawal rate against the deposit rate.
The market will recover but will need effort from crypto users by avoiding all forms of FUD and beginning effective awareness creation to reach out to new investors.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

while there are many issues that cause Bitcoin to withdraw from this scheme, making the moment the giant players on the market increasingly like this situation and they are not too difficult to benefit from the crypto.view view of 2019 Bitcoin and crypto go through that increasevaries gradually and price stability can be achieved in all crypto markets.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

Right now the bitcoin price is very low 176 th.selling price. this is the time to plan to buy bitcoin when the price is very low hoping to bounce back the price but you need to invest first to help the market recover.s.o.p.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

I personally hope the current Bitcoin price will be stable and the lowest at the moment, so that we can see the bitcoin price increase slowly in the future. Because bitcoin has fallen from the price of $ 20k to the current price of $ 3393
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

The market will rebound but it will take a lot of time. The price of bitcoin will fluctuate between $ 6k5 and $ 7k in 2019 and we can not expect that price to be higher. Investing now will help us make a profit x2 next year.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

Well, its now obvious that Bitcoin price is in difficult right now and we really don't know of what will come next but i believed that this will not going to be the end of Bitcoin because it has already been in this difficult situations for so many times before so i believed that next year will be a bounce back as we have already in the tip of waiting.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

We are still waiting to have a stable value, but it seems that this stable value is not necessarily what we can find, all of this depends on demand in the market. Indeed, some days the value of the coin seems stable, the ups and downs are not too sharp and remain at the level.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
wolfafladina

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

In crypto market no one coin is stable it is always volatile, so we can't predict the price of cryptocurrency.
I do not think it is so easy to do the prediction thing because you are not aware of how and when what factor affects the market trends and this is the reason of ambiguity so many people do not want to invest here.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

I'm not even sure whether this is a bad or a good thing right now but this is definitely unusual and I have never seen it before even though I have been in the crypto scene since 2014.

From what I can see the development (Lightning network etc.) is more active than it ever was, so shouldn't that give a little boost to the price at least?
I think the stable word for crypto currencies is difficult because trade continues and no one can predict for sure the future development of crypto currencies

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
avarnet

Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

The market will rebound but it will take a lot of time. The price of bitcoin will fluctuate between $ 6k5 and $ 7k in 2019 and we can not expect that price to be higher. Investing now will help us make a profit x2 next year.
That's right because I think by investing bitcoin from now on to get 2x profit it's easy, because the price of bitcoin will increase in the coming year. so never miss this great opportunity

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Keshi keshu

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

At present the bitcoin price is low and this is the time to invest and buy more coin and you should not sell coins now and we can't predict the price....
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

Many people say and predict the price of Bitcoin, various opinions arise, the reality is that there is no definite prediction, for the price to be stable, cryptocurrency for now is quite difficult to analyze, when the right price will stabilize and rise, but Isure for crypto will someday meet the real price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

don't focus on that even the price of bitcoin right now are not good even it is stable just believe on it and never stress yourself because of that
rafi035

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

currencies with stable conditions I think are difficult and impossible because crypto currency trading continues to move and continue to grow
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

everyone wants a stable and better price than now. but this cannot be easily predicted, hopefully the market situation in the future is better than now.
In my opinion if the price is stable it will not last long because crypto prices will erratically increase or decrease. Maybe if it have a stable price, crypto will be no longer used as an investment, maybe as a digital currency for transactions. Because it already has a stable price like the dollar.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

everyone wants a stable and better price than now. but this cannot be easily predicted, hopefully the market situation in the future is better than now.
In my opinion if the price is stable it will not last long because crypto prices will erratically increase or decrease. Maybe if it have a stable price, crypto will be no longer used as an investment, maybe as a digital currency for transactions. Because it already has a stable price like the dollar.
Crypto trading is full of drama, we do need a bit of a dump to provide opportunities for new investors. that is good logic even though we lose assets for a while. it only takes some time to hold back and practice patience. I am sure the market will move at the beginning of March 2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: