Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's been 10 years!  (Read 339 times)
Nagesh021 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

It's been 10 years since satoshi first published his bitcoin whitepaper! What is the best thing that you've bought using bitcoin? What is your best memory of bitcoin? How has cryptocurrency changed your life? Any message to the founder?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

I think the best memory that i have with bitcoin that i know bitcoin , that really help me a lot in financial and make me well known at least about technology
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

It's been 10 years since satoshi first published his bitcoin whitepaper! What is the best thing that you've bought using bitcoin? What is your best memory of bitcoin? How has cryptocurrency changed your life? Any message to the founder?
I am really surprised today that I received notice that Bitcoin has been 10 years. Bitcoin is indeed the most successful and valuable coin in the world at the moment. It goes from $ 0.05 to $ 20000. Currently it is oscillating at $ 6000 but I believe it will increase again in a day.
shekt4

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Yes oooo!..  congratulations to us in here and the entire cryptocurrencies communities, it hasn't been easy keeping up with the storm! It's has a wild experience sinceo first learnt about it in 2015, no regrets at all! Thank you to everyone that help me to know about bitcoin and thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto!
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

It is something to celebrate because bitcoin helped us earn extra money. Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto. The first thing I did from the bitcoin I first earned was I sent it to my bank account.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Bitcoin @10yrs call for a celebration/jubilee because from nothing it came into existence to become the king of crypto-world. The fight that was wage against this giant was much but never compromise its stand among its haters. This is a pride for the communities that believe on this future global currency with undoubtedly potentials to sustain the lead in crypto-space. Hurrah!!!!!!! the master is 10 years old today.............   

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pasinducs

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

Hi!

I really thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto. Because if he never found Bitcoin, i can't think how i get free money in this world   Grin . I really wish to grow up this cryptocurrency technology more than now  Smiley .
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

Happy anniversary for all of us and Satoshi's himself (if is he  Grin) I hope we will see many years and developed Bitcoin with in 10 years.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

And I hope that Bitcoin will continue to exist for many more years to come!

The first thing that I've bought with Bitcoin was some honey through a guy who was selling it here on the forum.
I think they still exist, they're called Bees Brothers.

http://www.beesbros.com/

That was back in 2012 or 2013, I believe. Was very happy with the product and would still recommend them today.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Bitcoin helped me a lot in 2017 - this is the best memory of it. for bitcoin bought teaching materials on the topic of bitcoin and cryptocurrency Grin
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

I am really thankful to Satoshi for giving many people the opportunity to be free and decentralized earning bitcoin with their own way possible it really helps with our daily needs getting a salary at the same time earning with Cryptocurrency, I can simply smart trade in the market, getting free tokens and coin in the forum, and getting a job that will pay you bitcoin well these are all free parts of bitcoin that the main view of it had been given to us, I am really grateful to the founder and many more years for us.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Congratulations for the 10th birthday. I hope Bitcoin will always be there and continue to grow until it can become a currency that is widely used by people all over the world. For this 10th birthday, I hope there will be a lot of positive news about Bitcoin.
Once again congratulations for Bitcoin. Smiley

ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

The best thing is that bitcoin has given many people financial independence and strengthens the world in this direction. The growth was amazing and I think very soon we will see the conquest of new heights !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

Im so glad that I have bitcoin and I bought many things by using bitcoin. One of my memories in bitcoin is when the price goes up to $20000 because of that pump I gain huge income. Its change my simple life and I want to say to the founder of bitcoin is you creat a very good project.
liansehao

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

I would like to send my thank to Satoshi since he created a great world for us to join and earn money.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:34:49 AM

With bitcoin running for 10 years, bitcoin has been able to make people free and successful through it. Thanks to Sathosi for creating this super-sophisticated technology that helps people work towards success.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:43:32 AM

I want to thank Satoshi Nakamoto for his genius creation. He has helped many including me to achieve our dream in no time. I don't have only one best thing , there are many. The best memory of bitcoin was last year when I received the price which I never expected.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:55:48 AM

the time passed so quickly after satoshi nakamoto first published his white book on Bitcoin and is now still popular in the world or there are already many Bitcoin users for digitial currency transactions. the best thing I've ever bought using Bitcoin is buying lots of pulses or buying some of the top 10 Altcoins in the coinmarketcap. my life has really changed since I got to know this crypto world and wrestle in crypto for about 1 year. now I am very grateful to satoshi because is have for making this Bitcoin, and to my friends who have shown this online business that is Bitcoin.  Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

The world is changing so fast. Bitcoin was just a baby born just 10 years ago. No one realized the value of Bitcoin at that time. So it happened to buy pizza with a lot of bitcoin. It seems very difficult to see it now, yes, because Bitcoin has risen more than 100,000 times, which is by far the most dazzling record in human investment history.
Will the miracle continue? Wink

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

i think my best memory about bitcoin is when I get to know bitcoin my life has changed dramatically, with bitcoin my financial life is better than before and also i am investing in several cryptocurrency including bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: