Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why TRON Foundation TRX is one of the most profitable altcoins to invest  (Read 13765 times)
IssacLee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

About TRON
TRON is dedicated to building the infrastructure for a truly decentralized Internet. The TRON Protocol, one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world which offers scalability, high-availability, and high-throughput computing (HTC) support that serves as the foundation for all decentralized applications in the TRON ecosystem. It also provides better compatibility for Ethereum smart contracts through an innovative, pluggable smart contract platform.

So far I have seen a lot of news about Tron partnerships but I only found 9 DApps on the Tron DApp page and 6 Dapps are the Gambling category
I think that number is still small to categorize Tron as profitable Altcoins, most Tron achievements are partnerships that I don't know about that impact on their focus or TRX use cases, can you tell me about that?

I heard that Justin Sun is gonna focus on the DAPP exploration at the next step, which is indeed the thing that Tron needs to be improved at present.
GAC-Yuan

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

TRON is almost similar with EOS and ETH but it is not competing with them. It has its own goal and vision with some of which are very ambitious. But, TRON is actually achieving its goal nice and slow. So, if we are talking future profit, TRON might be a good choice.
agree with you,tron has its own goal - to decentralize the web,maybe it will take a long time, as core tronic,I will support TRON as possible as I could,TRON will have a bright future,of course...
yvesRyu

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

I used to have a small amount of bitcoin in 2013, but I sold it in 2014. Now I decided to hold TRX for a while.
IssacLee

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

I used to have a small amount of bitcoin in 2013, but I sold it in 2014. Now I decided to hold TRX for a while.

I remember that Tron's price rose up to over 1 dollar in the begining of this year, so there's still hope Cheesy
GAC-Yuan

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Two months ago,I bought 100,000 TRX,Price0.00000311。Now,Price0.00000348。Should I hold or sell it?
Sell.

I've been looking for your ANN thread but it seems that this belongs to Announcement (Altcoins).

So please move it there.
Of course he must sell his tron before it's too late. this project if full with promises. I just know this thread has created to shilling tron's platform. It's around 0.00000353 for each tron and it will better move to another direction.
You said it.

Full of promises and I don't want to discuss more of it. I just want him to move the thread and sell if he thinks that he's already on profit. I wouldn't wait for the day until this coin will be dumped by most. Though there are positive news about it but its better to move or if you solely believe to this project, go on.

It all depends on how u believe in TRON project,obviously,he is on profit,in long term, the price will go higher,but in short term, no one can make a promise,don't be greedy on any investment, and you need to be sure that you are using your spare money,trx is not a speculative altcoin.
TRON_FOUNDATION (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

Share a good article listing the widely used Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the market currently: ]https://www.bitpremier.com/best-exchanges[url][/url]

They are:

Coinbase
Coinmama
Luno
Bitpanda
GEX.IO
Kraden
LocalBitcoins
Bitstamp
Gemini
Binance
Changelly
Kucoin
Bittrex
Cryptopia
Bitfinex
Poloniex

Which one are you utilizing to store and transact your TRX?
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Two months ago,I bought 100,000 TRX,Price0.00000311。Now,Price0.00000348。Should I hold or sell it?

Its better to wait Tron is very ambitious project and the number of dapps are increasing on tron blockchain. There is announcement came out from the coinbase about they will be listing 100 Coins on their exchange platform. Due to this there is speculation going on soon TRON will be listed on Coinbase, if this happens TRON price will be like 3X or 4X very soon as compare to its current price.
https://ethereumworldnews.com/hope-for-xrp-and-tron-trx-as-coinbase-promises-to-list-hundreds-of-cryptocurrencies/

Mr shan

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

TRON is a very promising cryptocurrency as it has a lot of reliable partnership with big companies, looking forward to its further development!
IssacLee

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Share a good article listing the widely used Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the market currently: https://www.bitpremier.com/best-exchanges[url]]]https://www.bitpremier.com/best-exchanges[url][/url]

They are:

Coinbase
Coinmama
Luno
Bitpanda
GEX.IO
Kraden
LocalBitcoins
Bitstamp
Gemini
Binance
Changelly
Kucoin
Bittrex
Cryptopia
Bitfinex
Poloniex

Which one are you utilizing to store and transact your TRX?

Does I'm token counted lol
xuzhan037

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

Sell.

I've been looking for your ANN thread but it seems that this belongs to Announcement (Altcoins).

So please move it there.
Of course he must sell his tron before it's too late. this project if full with promises. I just know this thread has created to shilling tron's platform. It's around 0.00000353 for each tron and it will better move to another direction.
You said it.

Full of promises and I don't want to discuss more of it. I just want him to move the thread and sell if he thinks that he's already on profit. I wouldn't wait for the day until this coin will be dumped by most. Though there are positive news about it but its better to move or if you solely believe to this project, go on.

It all depends on how u believe in TRON project,obviously,he is on profit,in long term, the price will go higher,but in short term, no one can make a promise,don't be greedy on any investment, and you need to be sure that you are using your spare money,trx is not a speculative altcoin.

I still need some time to figure out the mode of this game and also the game players' thoughts, since my money also matters......
xuzhan037

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Sell.

So please move it there.
You said it.

Yes, I will pay close attention……
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

TRX project is very interesting, because it sounds in real life, as far as I heard, it was connected with our favorite torrent tracker, so I think that everything can be wonderful with this project, let's see, time will tell as they say.
IssacLee

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

TRX project is very interesting, because it sounds in real life, as far as I heard, it was connected with our favorite torrent tracker, so I think that everything can be wonderful with this project, let's see, time will tell as they say.

ahh you mean bittorrent? yeah thats a very exciting project and I think Bittorrent users would be of great help to TRON, lets see.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

I remember that Tron's price rose up to over 1 dollar in the begining of this year, so there's still hope Cheesy
You were wrong, the highest price of TRON is 0.25$. 1$ has never happened and it can happen in the next 3-4 years. You need to look carefully before making a comment .And the current price has dropped 10 times compared to before, but I also have confidence that TRON will recover

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit