Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins is 10 years, Proof it is here to stay.  (Read 957 times)
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

Bitcoins is here to stay after 10 years of existence with all the setbacks from governments, financial institutions , media and even cryptocurrency traders. A system of payment that has existed for 10 years can't be doubted as a ponzi scheme, fraud or scam as stipulated by many naysayers. Hurray!

I heard so many things about bitcoin and the worst is "Bitcoin is a scam". I never believe, I prove in myself it is not true when I engage myself to crypto. I also prove myself how strong bitcoin is because despite so many people who are against to it, it is still here and made it into its 10th year. Bitcoin is really here to stay.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

Bitcoins is here to stay after 10 years of existence with all the setbacks from governments, financial institutions , media and even cryptocurrency traders. A system of payment that has existed for 10 years can't be doubted as a ponzi scheme, fraud or scam as stipulated by many naysayers. Hurray!

if bitcoin is 10 years here, I think many are happy. because their lives feel guaranteed, and we can also support bitcoin to be more advanced. so in 10 years we can get into bitcoin and develop it.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

The growth of bitcoin in the coming years as an international currency still depends on clearer rules of negotiation and identification of crypto holders. Governments' regulations will come to give more clarity to all actors acting on the market. Golden years are coming for sure.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

Any payment system have been created until now, have been supported by medias and governments.  But bitcoin has been different from them. There had been many efforts to stop bitcoin. But the power of blockchain technology and also the acceptance by community has made stoping bitcoin impossible. Bitcoin is getting stronger day by day
Yes, Bitcoin is here to stay. 10 years is not a short time.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

Any payment system have been created until now, have been supported by medias and governments.  But bitcoin has been different from them. There had been many efforts to stop bitcoin. But the power of blockchain technology and also the acceptance by community has made stoping bitcoin impossible. Bitcoin is getting stronger day by day
Yes, Bitcoin is here to stay. 10 years is not a short time.
even the presence of bitcoin today is a threat to conventional banks and free market capitalization. they are concerned that the existence of bitcoin can control the world's finances and economy.

I think, bitcoin almost reaches its peak value.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

The indiscriminate launch of ICOs has impaired the image of digital coins. There was a loss of confidence because many dubious investment projects were launched. Although the amount captured was higher than last year, the return on investments in ICOs has been negative and should be avoided in this down market.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

10 years to survive and develop to the present time,. This is not a short period of time. Bitcoin has overcome the most difficult times when it is banned by the government and many bad news affect it. This is proof that growth has nothing  stop it. This is evidence to disrupt comments from many people about bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme to scam investors.

mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

Bitcoin has survived for 10 years is a very big achievement, with all the obstacles faced by bitcoin until now Bitcoin is able to survive, because in my opinion bitcoin was created by someone who has a big role for this world, so that bitcoin will continue to advance even though the world government is not approve bitcoin.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

The popularity of bitcoin is always improving. I think it will much better in the future and maybe the governmwnt of every country's will allow to use bitcoin.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

Bitcoin has survived for 10 years is a very big achievement, with all the obstacles faced by bitcoin until now Bitcoin is able to survive, because in my opinion bitcoin was created by someone who has a big role for this world, so that bitcoin will continue to advance even though the world government is not approve bitcoin.
yes, Satoshi is very genius, even though we never met him, but digital currency innovation (bitcoin) has helped many economies to many people. he has a big goal for the future.

satoshi is a professional character, so I think the author of the book must register him as 100 influential figures in today's modern era.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

Until now, there is many people still have negative thinking about bitcoin. They think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and a buble. But bitcoin already prove can survive in 10 years and reach hundreds billion dollar market cap.
I am believe bitcoin will step to new step and growing more bigger than now

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

Until now, there is many people still have negative thinking about bitcoin. They think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and a buble. But bitcoin already prove can survive in 10 years and reach hundreds billion dollar market cap.
I am believe bitcoin will step to new step and growing more bigger than now

Those are the people who dont have technical knowledge or who they are always following the fud they only dont believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin have a very good future only it will take time
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:34:12 AM

I don't know much about bitcoin only few months ago know about it and read its history and can say it that bitcoin make himself more promising and more trusting thats why mostly people's are investing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

any system (banks, insurance, etc.) was built for many years. and bitcoin will need a lot of time to show itself, to enter the masses. If bitcoin was a Scam, it wouldn't still be the king of all cryptocurrencies. thanks to all enthusiasts who believe in bitcoin.
isislow

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

10 years now, bitcoin could survive and grew up . no currency could cross that road in that time ! bitcoin was the most successful currency in history , some people dont consider it as a currency ! but the blockchain technology proves itself everyday .. 10 years now , and lets see what will happen next .
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

I will not know how long bitcoin will last maybe in 2040 bitcoin will no longer exist or maybe more than that year with certain effects that I will not know.

shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

10 years is a good time for a new currency, we can see wider adoption as each year passes by. When the next 10 years passes it will be well into 6 figures, maybe even 7

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

There is no need to listen for those btc haters as they are not worth to interact with them. Considering that btc has been existing for 10 years, there is no need to doubt btc in general as it has proven it's worth by simply checking the btc market history and it's milestone.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

There will be always people, who tell Bitcoin is a bubble, no matter how many years old it is. But if we think about it, 10 years is really nice, many people wouldn't have thought this. I think it will live many more decades.

jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

Bitcoin is still on its early stage of existence and I believe that more improvements and challenges are coming for the leading cryptocurrency. The fudders and bashers may still be around to resume their nasty habit of destroying bitcoin but I believe that the no.1 cryptocurrency will survive it and continue to lead the market for more years. The next bullrun is yet to come but I plan to buy more bitcoin and hodl it.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: