Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins is 10 years, Proof it is here to stay.  (Read 947 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Bitcoin is still genuine eventhough it drops its price by 1,500$ . I think many investors still stay in bitcoin investments because they still have the hope that it may comeback its price maybe by next year. However some are panicking in decreasing of its price.
I am sure that next year everything will return to normal and coin coins will begin to experience price increases. the panic occurred because they did not believe in the coins they held so they sold them at cheap prices and lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

Most of those people who panic weren't here in the early years. I wasn't too but I went on and looked at the previous bubbles. There were much bigger ones than this recent one and they always were followed by a big and long bear market. In 2011 Bitcoin reached 28 dollars and went back to 2 dollars! Did it die? Did it disappear? No.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

Bitcoins is here to stay after 10 years of existence with all the setbacks from governments, financial institutions , media and even cryptocurrency traders. A system of payment that has existed for 10 years can't be doubted as a ponzi scheme, fraud or scam as stipulated by many naysayers. Hurray!

This is the main reason why I support bitcoin until now. Among all the innovations of mankind, this technology is what I believe that will continue to live with our society. Every setback that bitcoin faces, will make this industry stronger than ever. And even though the demand and prices these days isn't that great, we all know that this is temporary.

amrka87

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

A beautiful and strong site and augurs well. We support you strongly
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

Bitcoin is far from being a ponzi scheme. It is a means of exchange: e-currency exchange. The future of bitcoin is bright. One of the major concerns is its volatility nature. This makes it difficult to handle especially for buying and selling of goods and services because the price can change drastically within a short period. 'Be your own bank' still remains the main idea behind bitcoin invention-though alt-coins have joined the queue.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has grown so big that now it is the only thing that could destroy itself and there is no external power that has this ability. Still, Bitcoin has a long way to go in terms of development and actual ground level use of it. The year 2017 was the year when Bitcoin and blockchain technology went mainstream and it caused the hype to attract speculators and it also created the panic buying wave, fortunately correction took place in the first quarter of this year and we can expect sustainable growth from next year which will shape the crypto industry for the coming decades.
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

In previous no one knows bitcoin and the price is not zero and now everyone knows bitcoin now the price is high
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

Crypto take a banners of success & running continously. So l think it could be a good trust in their investors.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

Bitcoins is here to stay after 10 years of existence with all the setbacks from governments, financial institutions , media and even cryptocurrency traders. A system of payment that has existed for 10 years can't be doubted as a ponzi scheme, fraud or scam as stipulated by many naysayers. Hurray!

This is the main reason why I support bitcoin until now. Among all the innovations of mankind, this technology is what I believe that will continue to live with our society. Every setback that bitcoin faces, will make this industry stronger than ever. And even though the demand and prices these days isn't that great, we all know that this is temporary.
Obviously no other advancement of man has been able to sustain over such a period with all the hurt and negative feedback it gets from the populace and the government. Bitcoin is here to stay.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

With over a decade, bitcoin's existence is already a proof to its significant role in the growth of the economy of a nation. A proof that it is been utilized by people and companies around the world.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

I also think that this is complete nonsense because the coin has existed for over 10 years and the bubble could not exist for so long

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:07:59 AM

10-year Bitcoin has survived and not in a short time, this proves that bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme or fraud, many bitcoin users have increased their economy thanks to Bitcoin, and that is also evidence that Bitcoin is feasible to be legalized in all countries.
My assessment of Bitcoin has changed my life in the economic field, Bitcoin has provided a lot of profit when I followed investment and trade so that my needs were met. I'm sure bitcoin will survive because I still hold bitcoin.

SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

I personally agree with you. Bitcoin is a revolution on its own to the technological industry and in the financial industry.
To those that has seen it as a Ponzi scheme,  then I am really disappointed in them because they have proved to me that they are not ready to adapt to the fast growing shift in power from centralized control over assets.
Bitcoin is the future and we all should be happy we are part and parcel of this new era.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

Yes, it is proved. Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme nor a bubble. A Ponzi scheme never can stay for such a long time with the growing popularity! Most of the country accepted bitcoin and they will adapt with it, Bitcoin showed a big signal that it can go to an incredibly high mark anytime, so bitcoin has a greater future than now! I feel lucky that I got bitcoin early and I trusted it blindly.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

After 10 years of its existence bitcoin is still here and I do believe that it will stay until the end of crypto currency and bitcoin will be the last crypto currency to fall if ever crypto currency will stop in existing anymore because being the king of crypto currency all crypto currencies market values depends on bitcoins current market value also so before bitcoin goes down all the rest of crypto currencies must first go down before bitcoin does.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

I agree with you. If bitcoin really was a fraudulent technology, it would have been understood long ago and it would not have developed to such an extent. Therefore, the 10-year period of its development is a good reason to believe it.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

I like a good joke. This one is funny.
odeyeletobi

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

Hurray, Bitcoins really needs to celebrated after all odds from the government and individuals.  10 Years without global neglect,really deserved a party. Many scholar of Economics and internet marketing had raised an alarm that bitcoins will fall but here we are, showing the world the chance to be rich without involving in any dirty game, and also it had sharped the thinking of many African youth about how to be financially boom.  Thank you Bitcoins for touching poverty.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

The year of existence can't erased the doubt of the people that Bitcoin is a Ponzi and fraud, but that is all the criminal fault and the lack of knowledge from the people, I hope more and more people understand about Bitcoin and want to make Bitcoin grow better,Bitcoin got powered by the support of the people, so more people using it Bitcoin will become stronger and in this 10 years Bitcoin has been doing great, hopefully Bitcoin will become better and better in coming years

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░