Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting accounts for sale : betfair,bet365,william hill,PaddyPower,Coral,BAH  (Read 193 times)
bradcome (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Betting accounts for sale : betfair,bet365,william hill,PaddyPower,Coral,BAH

all verifed all coming with documents and skrils

brandonakwon@yahoo.com

or telegram nateaccts
yassinalaoui

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

dont ever deal with this scammer .

a waste of time. beside he will say test test sendig account password alone so when u make deposit he can retrieve account by email.

fucking third world scam.
bradcome (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

a waste of time. beside he will say test test sendig account password alone so when u make deposit he can retrieve account by email.

if you said you want to test that acount will not get blocked why you need mail then? why for stealing account?Huh? without paying you must be some really stupid kid
stupid fuking us boy wants to hack account.
asking for accoun to test without any passwords or emails
when he got account pinnacle then asked for email to change infos without paying or anything..stupid faking idiot get lost and earn money with your hands to make me find your name and....
yassinalaoui

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

if you said you want to test that acount will not get blocked why you need mail then? why for stealing account?Huh? without paying you must be some really stupid kid
stupid fuking us boy wants to hack account.
asking for accoun to test without any passwords or emails
when he got account pinnacle then asked for email to change infos without paying or anything..stupid faking idiot get lost and earn money with your hands to make me find your name and....
are u taking to me you bengladesh scammer?
you stupid idiot why i oay first for a newbie selling accounts
without email.
so you change password later ?

stay away from.this loser poor idiot.
i will shase his other alts

fucking poor idiot scammer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: