Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter fights cryptocurrency advertising  (Read 982 times)
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

this is normal because twitter blocks advertising for fraudulent projects and not ethereum or bitcoin

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

Not sure what's the exact parameters on the suspension of some Twitter accounts. I doubt they'll tell us that. So far, my Twitter is working and now I tried to avoid ICO RTs.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:03:46 AM

Yesterday faced a very unpleasant event. Twitter has suspended the activity of my page. I’m taking part in bounty campaigns, and it’s likely that I’ve violated one of the rules of Twitter in this way. I was hurt, but I took it quite calmly and turned in those. support for twitter. But over the course of the day, 2 more of my friends called me, who were also take part in bounty campaigns and were also blocked on Twitter on the same day as me. What is it, just an accident or twitter fighting cryptocurrency advertising in your network?
i feel it too, many in my twitter followers is gone, my followers is decreasing
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:29:34 AM

As i know promoting 3rd party things on twitter is already violating its rules. Most bounty hunters promoting more that 10 projects per day. I think that is the problem. And also most of them only promoting ICOs. i think it would not problem if we use it at personal usages also. And another problem is following and unfollowing huge number of accounts.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

Yeah twitter has locked my account for "suspicious activity". I just use an account to retweet and like stuff for bounty campaigns... I guess that makes me a terrible person.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

Yesterday faced a very unpleasant event. Twitter has suspended the activity of my page. I’m taking part in bounty campaigns, and it’s likely that I’ve violated one of the rules of Twitter in this way. I was hurt, but I took it quite calmly and turned in those. support for twitter. But over the course of the day, 2 more of my friends called me, who were also take part in bounty campaigns and were also blocked on Twitter on the same day as me. What is it, just an accident or twitter fighting cryptocurrency advertising in your network?
I also the twitter account that has also been blocked, but it seem to me that they do not want anything like ICO or cryptocurrency mentioned on their platform. Aside that, i have a brother, who is also into bounty, but his twitter account is still intact. I think there must be a reason behind it which might not be clear for now. Or could it be that they have not noticed my brother's account?
did that really happen? because I still find lots of accounts about crypto, altcoin, developers and other influencers on twitter,
I think the rules on twitter are not too strict for cryptocurency, we still easily tweet each others about crypto
oper802

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

i dont think twitter is banning crypto advertising accounts . im also doing bounty using my twitter and im still fine. do not retweet crypto posts too much. also share a normal posts about cars,pets etc . then your profile will look normal. dont make it a fully crypto account.
Yeah, I think so. We need to make our account looks normal, not only share about crypto but other things, too (such as our hobby, our daily life, or anything you want to share). Hope everyone read this and there will not be another account locked.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

Twitter is struggling with bots and users who use other people's photos in the profile. To secure your account, I removed from the profile hashtags #ICO #bounty #follow and other similar. I added some real photos to my profile.  If you use your account to work with bounty and airdrop, then I advise you to make neutral posts as well.  For example, video, beautiful photos of nature or animals, poems.  This will help you not to be confused with the bot.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

This is also happen to me and most of my friends that joining bounty. From that we can take a point that this is happened because we're truly againts or violating Twitter Rules, as per Twitter Support said. We are just simply retweeting a tons of tweet in every single day/week, so Twitter could be assumed that our account just like fake/bots.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

Recently there have be news that many project are now operating under the disguise of ICO to scam good numbers of potential investors which made twitter as the second largest social media fight against such act from scrupulous individuals. Twitter actually did well to protect it citizen from been scam under their watch. 
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

Why I've never experienced this problem before? I think your account banned because you're using more than 1 account to spam about cryptocurrency or ICO project on Twitter. There are so many guys still working fine on Twitter bounty campaign without being banned on Twitter. I think it's the same kind of checkpoint on Facebook.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

Yes kapets and very seriously,that he could not have it after the new year to start doing that right now would he do that?just a bunch of accounts have been blocked, I have 2, my friends and acquaintances have a lot of accounts, too, just went some kind of mess on the market,I do not know what Twitter wants to win from this

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

As far as I know, Twitter has blocked all accounts in any way related to #ICO #Cripto and others. I tried to write in those support, but they did not give me an answer.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

this is normal. It seems to me that when the bull market comes, then Twitter will again cancel its ban on cryptocurrency advertising

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

Yes, not so long ago passed the mass blocking of accounts on Twitter. This is even correct, perhaps after that people will try to maintain your account correctly, write reasonable things and not to spam about different fraudulent projects. Fortunately, my Twitter account not was blocked, but several thousand followers disappeared.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

Twitter have actually tried this before. I am sure they will soon get tired of fighting a loosed battle. Facebook is now calm, I expect twitter to do same.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Maybe you just ran too many bounty companies and Twitter mistook your messages for meaningless spam? Wink Roll Eyes

Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:27:51 AM

I think twitter suspend your account because your violating their rules and maybe twitter think your account is a bot. From what i am read, twitter already accept crypto ads again

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

They have been blocking some accounts that are involved with cryptocurrency because as what I have observed, my follower and the accounts that I followed decrease so I would assume that they were blocked as well. Maybe the reason is that twitter may recognized that you are spamming so they just blocked you that's why if you are participating in twitter campaign, you should just choose few campaigns to promote and not 50 campaigns because instead of earning more, you would just totally lose all of it.

Perie200

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

I came from a business trip and found that my Twitter account is blocked. Wrote to support and asked to restore it, but I was told that you violated the rules of Twitter. Very sad situation, because it was my native account since 2017 Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: