Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Data Center Space - Cheap! 90A @ 110V, 9 public IPs, Utah  (Read 1072 times)
bahnfire (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 12:57:42 AM

I have 90A @ 110V available, with 9 public IPs. I can provide remote hands/assistance. This is located in Utah. Please message me and let me know if you are interested - cheap rent (cheaper than the price of electricity)!

I have the whole 42U rack prepaid until May 2012 and just want to have someone fill it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captainteemo

Activity: 143
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:35:06 AM

need 20U, 120a 220v for blades and 2U for kvm, must have a second backup link via an alternate provider

pricing?

need about 3.0gbit 95th pct multihomed, and be able to announce one of my /20's.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 04:14:30 AM

Who's it with and at what datacenter, just curious

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
astana

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 11:36:38 AM

Utah? I think I'll pass
bahnfire (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 04:28:46 AM

need 20U, 120a 220v for blades and 2U for kvm, must have a second backup link via an alternate provider

pricing?

need about 3.0gbit 95th pct multihomed, and be able to announce one of my /20's.

Can't really help you. If I add any more service to the cabinet (different voltage, bandwidth, etc) then it extends the lease term.

bahnfire (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 02:05:15 PM

Who's it with and at what datacenter, just curious

Sent PM. Let me know if you are interested, since this is a *almost free* rental since I just want to get someone in there instead of wasting it on nothing. It is close to where you are, just on the other side of Point of the Mountain near Provo Canyon.

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2011, 02:24:26 PM

I already have my needs met but will definitely ask around and see if anyone I know is interested.

I will ask the guys over at Silk Road if they wouldn't mind hosting their website in Utah county.

Just kidding. If only that were that simple. But I will still mention it to people I know.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
bahnfire (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 02:44:14 PM

I already have my needs met but will definitely ask around and see if anyone I know is interested.

I will ask the guys over at Silk Road if they wouldn't mind hosting their website in Utah county.

Just kidding. If only that were that simple. But I will still mention it to people I know.

Sounds good. I appreciate the help.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 03:08:06 PM

~9900 watts for a 42u system...damn, I really need to make standardized rig system to the 'u'... Roll Eyes

This could power my entire bitcoin farm for probably cheaper than what the electricity is...

bahnfire (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 11:17:37 PM

~9900 watts for a 42u system...damn, I really need to make standardized rig system to the 'u'... Roll Eyes

This could power my entire bitcoin farm for probably cheaper than what the electricity is...

More than happy to host it for you until May 2012! Just let me know what you would like to pay (base this off of your current electricity usage, and I will be lower). The cabinet comes with 5Mbps bandwidth as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: