Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-10-31] Coinbase Now Worth $8 Billion, Raises Funds to Accelerate Crypto Ad  (Read 144 times)
Jgilpulg (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

The San Francisco-based exchange thus shows that it continues full steam ahead with its strategy of global expansion.

https://bitcoinist.com/coinbase-8-billion-funding/
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

This is what we are expecting on that company to do. They need to make much more effort especially that they are the leading and trusted buy and sell company for bitcoin and other altcoins. They should not get affected by the crash of this year's market mood and I want to see them on the level on Facebook and Amazon someday.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

They need to make much more effort especially that they are the leading and trusted buy and sell company for bitcoin and other altcoins.
What more effort are you referring to? They are already on the brink of *potentially* turning into a shitcoin platform. They are also working on a banking license that may be granted to them next year. It seems to me that Coinbase is doing the right thing in order to please its shareholders. More can't we expect from them.

They should not get affected by the crash of this year's market mood and I want to see them on the level on Facebook and Amazon someday.
They should and they are. If your core business model is to have people buy and sell coins (which applies to Coinbase), they will obviously suffer badly during bear markets. Nearly the whole industry suffers this year, and it will only become worse if the market remains as stagnant as it currently is.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

This is what we are expecting on that company to do.

The caompany still strongly believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrency is useful
They want to encourage people to stay investing in bitcoin altcoins
Thats the reason coinbase expands their hand to all people

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

The only thing that makes money now is shitcoin trading if you are lucky enough to get in on the pumps. Otherwise coinbase needs to diversify in order to attract more buyers, not everyone like to trade in boring coins all the time

Facinat

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

This is what we are expecting on that company to do. They need to make much more effort especially that they are the leading and trusted buy and sell company for bitcoin and other altcoins. They should not get affected by the crash of this year's market mood and I want to see them on the level on Facebook and Amazon someday.

If Coinbase can promote bitcoin or other coins more, I will buy some of its shares.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

The only thing that makes money now is shitcoin trading if you are lucky enough to get in on the pumps. Otherwise coinbase needs to diversify in order to attract more buyers, not everyone like to trade in boring coins all the time
I'll just say 10% shit coins will pump high but 90% of it were design to fail. So one should come to choose wisely on investing shit coins. It has high risk. Just imagine in ICO's you brought it 1 USD and they will list it to 0.50 USD. Most of it were undervalue because most of the ICO's do not have a real project to start with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: