Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: end of March 2018 became a bitcoin rest place.  (Read 591 times)
Olano

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I do not think bitcoin will fall back to $ 6000, is it time for bitcoin to rest? and replaced by ETH or Ripple?

I want your answer based by the reasons.
Ripple or ETH, I think it could quite replace bitcoin. Currently, bitcoin retains the status of the first currency. This can continue for several more years. But bitcoin technology is obsolete. Other faster and more high-tech coins are needed. Such as Ripple or ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

Bitcoin cannot by any means be compare to ripple in terms superiority, acceptability and popularity. So I do not expect any one to say ripple will overtake bitcoin. kindly state your concrete reasons.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

It is still worth $ 7000 in the end of March 2018 Bitcoin prices. So I think it will take a lot of time to go down $ 6000 but it will not go down soon enough. If the cost of Bitcoin decreases, the price of other coins will be reduced, such as ETH, Ripple. Bitcoin is now the number one currency in the present world. It can not be replaced forever. Now Bitcoin has gained popularity of all, So it's March why it will not go to rest in the next few years.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

If we observe the price of bitcoin in the last few days (since mid-April) the price of bitcoin has increased again. So, I'm sure in the month of may, bitcoin will be back at the price of 12000 USD.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

I think it is very unlikely that bitcoin is replaced by ethereum and ripple. because I think the increase and decrease in the price of ethereum and ripple refer to bitcoin. I have observed in different exchanges if bitcoin goes down, another coin like ethereum etc will go down too. and if bitcoin rises ethereum will also rise.
I agree with your opinion. very difficult (and almost impossible) bitcoin is replaced by the ripple. Ethereum could replace Bitcoin. But takes a very long time.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

No, I don't see that coming. Bitcoin price will pump this coming month. It is just like last year, the dumping of price is very disappointing but after a few months, bitcoin price will pump again. There are so many predictions about the price is going down, but it is just an opinion.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

I do not think bitcoin will fall back to $ 6000, is it time for bitcoin to rest? and replaced by ETH or Ripple?

ETH or any other alt coin is not going to touch bitcoins even in next 10 years. People think that bitcoins will remain stuck when other coins are climbing.

Well eth still has a long way to go to even catch up with btc even if bitcoin drops to below 8k. The market bleeds as well when btc is on a downward spiral. And a recovery should be inevitable after the drop so keep it cool guys and trust bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

If you see the history of bitcoins, March is the worst month for bitcoins in terms of price. There are various reason for this but it is a fact. I think with the start of May , thing will begin to ease and bitcoin will start rising again. If anyone wants to enter in bitcoins, i think these few days are the best for this.  We will be in bull run for the next 7 months of the year.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

It's been almost 2 months and a half that its price is ranging from $8k-$9k. And probably it will stop at $8k and hoping it will rise by next month. There are a lot of reasons affecting its value but I have trust that it will not go back to $6k.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Nope, not in the next years of its lifespan that it will be replaced by any altcoins out there it will remain on the leading spot as it used to be, just because the price is crashing for almost 10% plus we may conclude that it will be replaced by some altcoins, it is proven in the past there are crashes but the aftermath would be tremendous increase.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

Nope, not in the next years of its lifespan that it will be replaced by any altcoins out there it will remain on the leading spot as it used to be, just because the price is crashing for almost 10% plus we may conclude that it will be replaced by some altcoins, it is proven in the past there are crashes but the aftermath would be tremendous increase.
Those who believe that bitcoin is easy to be replaced by any other immature altcoin, they are either living in a fool’s paradise or hate on bitcoin. Except for these two reasons, there is no other possibility of believing into something as absurd as the thought of bitcoin getting replaced by altcoin. Altcoins are simple followers of bitcoin nothing else. They can never ever get edge over their master i.e. bitcoin. 
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

Unfortunately several times altcoin is still far from bitcoin prices to date, and again the cause of bitcoin prices drops if whales have dominated markets that cause prices to be intolerable and down.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

I think it won't be possible for Bitcoin to be replaced by ETH or Ripple, because bitcoin is the parent of all coins, the fact is that bitcoin is still fine today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: