Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the future of cryptocurrency?  (Read 1522 times)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

Firstly this market needs demands to grow itself than there should be given information to people about advantages of this market such as technology, speed transaction so a lot people can be interest in this area due to these advantages.
Nobody can know how coin develops, I think we should develop ourselves as you speak, learn and improve your knowledge and self-predict the market trend, so I think That is the best method, do not believe the information predicted by others. They are not sure yet

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Firstly this market needs demands to grow itself than there should be given information to people about advantages of this market such as technology, speed transaction so a lot people can be interest in this area due to these advantages.
Nobody can know how coin develops, I think we should develop ourselves as you speak, learn and improve your knowledge and self-predict the market trend, so I think That is the best method, do not believe the information predicted by others. They are not sure yet
Without cryptocurrency, the world will not survive. The currency of at least one state will soon fail, and the country will have to switch to bitcoins. Altuscher cites the example of Argentina and Venezuela. Just a couple of days after the investor’s statement, Venezuela announced that it was introducing its own cryptocurrency, which President Nicolas Maduro called Petrocoin.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

I see a beautiful future. Because it is possible to intrigue blockchain almost in any industry. I think we will soon see how, according to the gradually familiar projects, we use this technology. A cryptocurrency will be used every day.

Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

I see the future of cryptocurrency very bright and great. Cryptocurrency will soon take up the world. It will be accepted globally.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

i see it like Forex, with market's amount like 2-3 trl dollars, with several most famous wallets for almost every crypto (even small masternodes projects) and people sending/receiving money like fiat in the stores

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

I see the future of cryptocurrency very bright and great. Cryptocurrency will soon take up the world. It will be accepted globally.

Indeed, now and in the future the crypto currency will be very good. Viewed from every day, there are always more people interested in investing in crypto currencies. Of course this is a big advantage, because of course this crypto currency will be much glimpsed by the public.

rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

I thing future of the crypto currency is very bright. it is new technology  it is very fast and secure.most of the people have taking part in it. it is good platform for earning and big long term investment .

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

You seem to have got too much cash to spend ... Most people are not lucky like you

In the meantime, I'll look at the top analyst like The cryptohouse and you'll continue to keep your hold confidently.
Good luck man.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I see the future of cryptocurrency less volatile than it was a year ago, because peak popularity has passed and now it costs as much as it should, therefore gradually cryptocurrency will be cheaper  Wink
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

I am hoping cryptocurrency will make this world more digital as well it will make the payment system more fastest and secure too. In the near future, people will start accepting cryptocurrency all over. So might be cryptocurrency has the brightest future ahead.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

I still see the future of crypto as positive and do not let it dissuade me.
Although i find the current, low prices not good, but it will certainly be come better times again.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

I often wonder about why we really need a cryptocurrency and how can we use it in the future? Why, in fact, we need a blockchain ... After all, Bitcoin was not originally created for quick enrichment and speculation on price.

Here are my conclusions for today, which I did:
1. We need cryptocurrency to become free, to have absolute control over our own funds. Do not be afraid that the bank may at any time without explaining the reason to close your account, block the card if it considers something "suspicious." It is necessary in order to be able to transfer money anywhere in the world quickly and with minimal commissions. That is, the cryptocurrency will unite the whole world.

2. Regarding future use, I see it this way: something like a payment aggregator (CryptoCash) will be created, where we will deposit our bitcoins (if it is attached to it, although a coin with unlimited emission of an ether type is more suitable). Further from this service we pay for various services and goods. Cryptocurrency accumulates in the system and upon reaching a certain amount on the balance, paid to the company. That is, the cryptocurrency will become a universal means of payment. I'm not saying that the aggregator will have to conclude contracts with companies, offer them attractive terms of cooperation, and so on ...

It's my opinion. What do you think about this? Why do we need cryptocurrency?

I think that blockchain and cryptocurrencies will find a great application in our daily lives. And so far I see only that we strive to bring new technologies into our lives
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

Without cryptocurrency, the world will not survive. The currency of at least one state will soon fail, and the country will have to switch to bitcoins. Altuscher cites the example of Argentina and Venezuela. Just a couple of days after the investor’s statement, Venezuela announced that it was introducing its own cryptocurrency, which President Nicolas Maduro called Petrocoin.
I see a growing number of enthusiasts is trading at Cryptocurrency. It is very possible to be able to Cryptocurrency the main advantage in this period to generate even more profits. see the results given are indeed allows for future Cryptocurrency very good and valuable through trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

I have always believed that cryptocurrency will have a new future, it can provide us with more and better services, such as buying practical goods, rather than investing in products!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

I often wonder about why we really need a cryptocurrency and how can we use it in the future? Why, in fact, we need a blockchain ... After all, Bitcoin was not originally created for quick enrichment and speculation on price.

Here are my conclusions for today, which I did:
1. We need cryptocurrency to become free, to have absolute control over our own funds. Do not be afraid that the bank may at any time without explaining the reason to close your account, block the card if it considers something "suspicious." It is necessary in order to be able to transfer money anywhere in the world quickly and with minimal commissions. That is, the cryptocurrency will unite the whole world.

2. Regarding future use, I see it this way: something like a payment aggregator (CryptoCash) will be created, where we will deposit our bitcoins (if it is attached to it, although a coin with unlimited emission of an ether type is more suitable). Further from this service we pay for various services and goods. Cryptocurrency accumulates in the system and upon reaching a certain amount on the balance, paid to the company. That is, the cryptocurrency will become a universal means of payment. I'm not saying that the aggregator will have to conclude contracts with companies, offer them attractive terms of cooperation, and so on ...

It's my opinion. What do you think about this? Why do we need cryptocurrency?

That's a great dream you have about cryptocurrency, it's very interesting and amazing,cryptocurrency has come to change the way we do things especially the payment ecosystem, many developing projects are evolving because of the emergence of cryptocurrency blockchain, i love it.

jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

It is us who believe what will be the future of cryptocurrency.  Ideally if everyone will unite, no scams and other cheats,  the bright future of cryptocurrency is just upon grasp of hands.  We continue to believe this system in order to make the good of it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

Crypto provides more than just profit but also in the form of technology and knowledge of the future. of course, this is needed by many people because it will also be able to make the activity, especially in the transaction, become even more practical and safe. does have risks but also crypto has great benefits.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

Crytocurrency future is optimistic, is just that  some things have to put in place. We have to developed a strategy to curtail the scamming of a thing, the number of ICO should be reduce.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies will change their format and now they are created only to please us with opportunities for earnings. Later, everything should change in the direction of constant use
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies must be great. But in the future there may be a lot of altcoins disappearing, and the market is always weak. Bad coins will lose investors and disappear. Although the cryptocurrency market continues to be sluggish, I believe Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: