Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the future of cryptocurrency?  (Read 1522 times)
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

Crytocurrency is needed for now and in the future. Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and everyone wants to earn money from that technology. And this is an opportunity for everyone to work for money so they can reduce unemployment. And the government should provide regulations regarding the use of Cryptocurrency as an online payment medium.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

Crypto money has a very good future and when it first enters crypto. We don't know what happened to the future of crypto. But I continue to survive and in the end Bitcoin in 2017 has a very high selling value. And that makes Bitcoin increasingly popular among the wider community.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

Crypto money has a very good future and when it first enters crypto. We don't know what happened to the future of crypto. But I continue to survive and in the end Bitcoin in 2017 has a very high selling value. And that makes Bitcoin increasingly popular among the wider community.

I agree that way, but I think the way to make that claim is to analyze for future calculations is a better way. Investing with BTC can lead to losing money. But I believe in bitcoin, that it will live forever and grow so great that no one expected Roll Eyes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

It is not possible to see the future of cryptocurrency but through many big institutions showing their interest in Bitcoin and this makes us think positive about the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency will have a great future due to the demand is kept increasing and many companies showing a lot of interest towards cryptocurrency payments.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

For the blockchain now comes up with a lot, I would be glad to see for example the presidential election with the entry of each vote in the blockchain, I think everything is still ahead.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

I think crypto will more famous in the future and now a days many new companies have been established for it and crypto currencies are the best innovations of today world and it is simply the crypto that world can be changed from traditional payment system to an online

trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

I see it challending,but in the end there should be a big industry.
I have thoughts that it will replace invest banking, there will be a modern crypto Wall street. That's how i see it!
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

Crytocurrency is needed for now and in the future. Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and everyone wants to earn money from that technology. And this is an opportunity for everyone to work for money so they can reduce unemployment. And the government should provide regulations regarding the use of Cryptocurrency as an online payment medium.

Hello there, regulations are already in placed what problems here is the implementation and jurisdiction to where this regulations will set in. Some country embrace crypto openly and many communitt supports it. The problem here is other countries that is not ready yet for it.[/list]

I believe, it's only a matter of time that other countries will accept cryptocurrencies circulating within their economy. Otherwise, they will be left behind if they will continue to resist this digital change. More and more altcoins are created everyday from all parts of the world and adoption is growing fast. So I can see a better future for authentic cryptocurrencies, not the crap ones.
    maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

I am thinking cryptocurrency as the new source of income that could replace any regular job.
    So i really hope for cryptocurrency world to become better place for everyone who think the same we as mine.

p2pglobalnetwork
    Copper Member

Activity: 19
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

Cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography for secure financial transactions. It is a king of alternative currency and digital currency. It use decentralized control.
    According to me cryptocurrency is having a bright future because if we see the present situation also cryptocurrency is playing a vast role in term of digitalization, transaction and mainly security. And cryptocurrency ois having a productive architecture too. If we notice the statistics as of may 2018, over 1,800 specifications existed.
    The validity of every cryptocurrency's coin is provided by blockchain. A blockchain is countinuesly growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked to each other for security. Now the blockchain is so trending and secure that no of companies are using this technology for secure transaction. And this will change the future and this is future.
    guffie

Activity: 546
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

This crypto currency has a future and everyone needs it. Now though crypto has not been approved by the government, but I see that many people want to work here and crypto is very popular. Which makes me believe that crypto is very useful because it can change the economy for the better and increase.
    sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
    Merit: 50

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

i think crypto will increase more in future, i agree with that, next crypto can use every where and every countries accept in future so i like to tell crypto will give good return.
    wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

In the next 1-2 years, the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline. The price in 2017 is too high. It will pay for it in the next two years, but I believe the cryptocurrency market will get better in five years and Bitcoin will be more expensive.

Therealbayek

Activity: 5
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

Well with all the various potentials and prospect of cryptocurrency, i believe we are still in it's infancy stage even after it's 10 years of it's existence.

Very soon,  each sector will adopt the use of crypto assets because of it's decentralized nature that enables everyone to make a custody-free yet secure transaction.

And guest what, one of the politicians aspiring for my country's presidency has put the adoption of cryptocurrency in his manifestos.
    fonengo

Activity: 140
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

In what state the market is now difficult to talk about a good future although everything can be adjusted. Definitely cryptocurrency is already a part of the modern world. There are many areas of the cryptocurrency who can play a good role. For example, a banal transfer of funds.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
    https://bvo.trybravo.com/
    ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

In the long run, the rapid development of the mobile payment market will provide more application scenarios for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
    The cryptocurrency may become the mainstream payment method in the future!
    Gabmot

Activity: 686
    Merit: 11

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

I believe no matter what anyone has to say about what the future holds for crypto is still nothing close to what we will actually see.

Personally, I think what's looming in the future air for crypto is something that will liberate mankind financially for ever.
    Asherith00

Activity: 168
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

I can see the bright future of cryptocurrency the community is growing lots of people interested to know more in crypto even in banks some banks adopt cryptocurrency, so i must say there's a bright future in crypto.
    elzjmirra

Activity: 574
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

When talking about the future of Bitcoin, I agree if have a very good future. And now if we see the price of Bitcoin is very low. And if you want to buy this coin, you still have to wait. I am sure that the price of Bitcoin can still go down again. When you get Bitcoin you also have to be patient and hold coins for a long time.
    Altryist
    Legendary

Activity: 2072
    Merit: 1303

View Profile
    November 29, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

The fall of the market is most likely speculative, so its recovery is only a matter of time. No need to give in to manipulation and sell your tokens for a low price, although many will do it. Waiting for the crypto spring again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
    ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████