Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the future of cryptocurrency?  (Read 1522 times)
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

I think in the future crypto will provide convenience in unlimited transactions, in the future crypto will also be a safe investment for all people, when crypto has been legalized in all countries it will help the economy of the people in that country

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

What is difficult to predict when looking at the current situation, therefore it is definitely impossible to say, but I believe in growth and further development!
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

As Vitalik Buterin said, blockchain is not suitable for all industries. He considers that blockchain is often used where it isn't needed. Therefore, I do not think that in the future the blockchain will be implemented everywhere.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is only gaining momentum. Despite all falls, its capitalization is growing. And growing by leaps and bounds. Given the integration of blockchain technology in many areas, cryptocurrency is alive and will live. This is not even an assumption, but a fact. It remains to find out under what conditions this will occur.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

I see the future in mass adoption and in the decentralization all around the world. Blockchain technology integrated in every industry and improving our digital life. I see a lot of crypto ATMs on every corner. Wink
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

If mass adoption and real life application of the blockchain technology starts, the future of cryptocurrency is unlimited. I see cryptocurrency as a freedom from the government and faster payment structure especially one that involves across the border payment.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

I like crypto currencies because it can be transferred instantly anywhere in the world with minimum transaction fee. I think future of cryptocurrency will be bright but in the present we are watching market going continuously down since the beginning of this year. We all know many Fud and negative news been spread in the market that brings market down to some extent and nowadays many countries are trying to regulate the crypto in their countries. I would see as a good step for the bright future of crypto market because some kind of regulation will definitely reduce the fear of loss in investors mind and usage of blockchain will definitely increase that also helps to boom the crypto market.

Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

The current cryptocurrency market is still very expensive. I think the cryptocurrency will drop to an all-time low in the next two years. There will be a lot of altcoins disappearing. Many people will make fun of cryptocurrency investors, but the cryptocurrency market will take off again in the next five years, refreshing the history.

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

I see the future very bright especially for BTC with the lighting network gained more adoption.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

I often wonder about why we really need a cryptocurrency and how can we use it in the future? Why, in fact, we need a blockchain ... After all, Bitcoin was not originally created for quick enrichment and speculation on price.

Here are my conclusions for today, which I did:
1. We need cryptocurrency to become free, to have absolute control over our own funds. Do not be afraid that the bank may at any time without explaining the reason to close your account, block the card if it considers something "suspicious." It is necessary in order to be able to transfer money anywhere in the world quickly and with minimal commissions. That is, the cryptocurrency will unite the whole world.

2. Regarding future use, I see it this way: something like a payment aggregator (CryptoCash) will be created, where we will deposit our bitcoins (if it is attached to it, although a coin with unlimited emission of an ether type is more suitable). Further from this service we pay for various services and goods. Cryptocurrency accumulates in the system and upon reaching a certain amount on the balance, paid to the company. That is, the cryptocurrency will become a universal means of payment. I'm not saying that the aggregator will have to conclude contracts with companies, offer them attractive terms of cooperation, and so on ...

It's my opinion. What do you think about this? Why do we need cryptocurrency?
In my own opinion, i see cryptocurrency as a successful run or journey when it actually conquer itself with dump time like this and if it continues to higher value as we all supporting it reaching the high price. Knowing cryptocurrency is also seeing your bright future with it.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

According to me future of cryptocurrency is very bright because nowadays everybody believe in cashless technology in place of cash transactions. Many countries accept this technology and some are trying to accept this technology. In some countries many institutions are open.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

I often wonder about why we really need a cryptocurrency and how can we use it in the future? Why, in fact, we need a blockchain ... After all, Bitcoin was not originally created for quick enrichment and speculation on price.

1. We need cryptocurrency to become free, to have absolute control over our own funds. Do not be afraid that the bank may at any time without explaining the reason to close your account, block the card if it considers something "suspicious." It is necessary in order to be able to transfer money anywhere in the world quickly and with minimal commissions. That is, the cryptocurrency will unite the whole world.

2. Regarding future use, I see it this way: something like a payment aggregator (CryptoCash) will be created, where we will deposit our bitcoins (if it is attached to it, although a coin with unlimited emission of an ether type is more suitable). Further from this service we pay for various services and goods. Cryptocurrency accumulates in the system and upon reaching a certain amount on the balance, paid to the company. That is, the cryptocurrency will become a universal means of payment. I'm not saying that the aggregator will have to conclude contracts with companies, offer them attractive terms of cooperation, and so on ...

Im saying that there is still hope in the cryptomarket, that we can do something about it by doing our responsibility such as not dumping coins right away. It is a big future for all of us in crypto. it would be best if more investor will come flooding in next year
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

The future of the cryptocurrency is certainly very good in my opinion. Because every day people are increasingly attracted to Kirpto's world. Of course this is a very good step. Because, if a lot of people are curious about ccryptocurrency, of course the future of cryptocurrency will be very good.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

I only see in this crypto world is downtrend, and there is no hope until the massive adoption happen. For me the dip will continue for almost 2 years, before the rise will starts to move, but is a slow movement and not a totally uptrend. But in the end, crypto will spread the world and no one can stop that.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

I only see in this crypto world is downtrend, and there is no hope until the massive adoption happen. For me the dip will continue for almost 2 years, before the rise will starts to move, but is a slow movement and not a totally uptrend. But in the end, crypto will spread the world and no one can stop that.
Two years might be a long year for this market to recover back and attract new investors, after this massive downfall new year will come and investors
will start bringing money back to this industry, we need to keep the chain moving more and more people will learn about this system and also be attracted
to invest future will be as good as what we imagine, continue to believe and wait for your success.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

seeing the development of the crypto world is indeed very fast. Now coins / tokens are not only about bitcoin or ethereum but also increase coins / tokens with various interesting projects. I think, this shows that the cryptocurrency market is getting more excited and more liquidity in the future. so don't worry about krypto's future.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

At present the crypto price is not good but I believe that the crypto currency has a good future because with the technology that will continue to grow, the crypto currency will be needed and there will be a lot of people interested and investing or using crypto currencies

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

At present the crypto price is not good but I believe that the crypto currency has a good future because with the technology that will continue to grow, the crypto currency will be needed and there will be a lot of people interested and investing or using crypto currencies

Cryptocurrencies will definitely be much more useful in the near future because of its power to give a better services to the community. Moreover, businesses started to learn this new technology and probably we can see a brighter future about it.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

I think that many people on the forum consider the same, but it would not be bad to list all the possible advantages that BTC or for example other cryptocurrencies have today, because we are on the threshold of global tokenization
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency does not give complete freedom. Since government bodies are constantly trying to control it. Yes, it opens up great opportunities. Let's say transporting a large amount of money abroad. It is very simple. But there are still many problems with cashing all possible coins.

But still, cryptocurrency gives us new opportunities.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: