Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6457 times)
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

I think that has been happening all year... I don't see why now it would be different, many projects have been scams throughout the year, you just need to follow a few users in the forum who are dedicated to reveal all those projects that turn out to be obvious scams to realize that the ecosystem has been in decline all year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
Exactly, I agree with you. We need to be accept losses if we invest into crypto. Also if we start selling our tokens or coins then market will crash more and more. So there have no chance to listen others peoples and sell our coins.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
In my opinion, I continue, because I personally have invested, I am ready to accept risks and losses, I do not expect predictions, but I continue to do research, I wait until prices really rise.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

In my opinion, I continue, because I personally have invested, I am ready to accept risks and losses, I do not expect predictions, but I continue to do research, I wait until prices really rise.
Each investor chooses to continue to hold their coins or sell them now, it depends largely on the prospects of the coins that you have.

payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

I think you just faced a bad experience on investment world buddy and spread a news which is not necessarily true, no proof, no analysis. just like he said, if you are a experience investor or holder, you should know "Who Have Decided to give their real money for investment, you should ready to be rich and ready to lose".

Im a hunter, i don't really care what price will be. That is a free reward (token) with easy task & rules.

Good Luck Buddy

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

Come on, they are are working all the time pumping out and dumping and they collect money, be careful you may need to gather some profits from your holding.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

Each investor chooses to continue to hold their coins or sell them now, it depends largely on the prospects of the coins that you have.

Yeah, many people think that the token or altcoin is similar to Bitcoin, that it's like Bitcoin. It will increase over time, although it will decrease at times, but in the long run it will increase again. That is completely wrong with all altcoin, and can lead to unimaginable consequences
wishawae

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Therea not much i can say with what you are voicing out here dude. I really dont have any idea of what you were trying to empasize or trying to get at. But one thing for sure, before the end starts, crypto will have its bullrun.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

This i see to be a sign of panic. A good analyst would know that every time like this is met with a pump and if care is not taken,like in the case of those who panic, they might blame themselves later. They are even the set of people that come back to buy the pump.
So avoid spreading FUD, to cause panic.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

these words have been mentioned several times before.  i think it is half true and half untrue.  it's true that many projects are performing poorly and this will usually result into investors' losing their investements.

however, there are also many honest to goodness projects with devoted hardworking developers and loyal supporters.  these projects should be promoted and be model to upcoming projects.

we just have to know our preferred projects completely before jumping into investing in them.  we have to do research and pick the best project that suits us the most.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

and tell me, how do you know this?
I just think that in every bearish months there are lots of projects that collapse, pump and dump and everything...so...
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

and tell me, how do you know this?
I just think that in every bearish months there are lots of projects that collapse, pump and dump and everything...so...

This is a serious matter of cryptocurrency which we really need to be strong enough in dealing with our mistakes. Once you're definitely into that decision of selling its final and non reversable. Patience is still a best way to handle emotions in order to survive the current problems.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

I think I get your message about been careful with decisions
But the truth remains that with patience , you won’t have to worry about a lot of things    Happening across and around the crypto currency world

Maybe right or wrong let’s see what happens each day
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

Usually Both BTC & Altcoins have rallied during the Q4 of every year. Since 2018 has been massively bearish so far including October,

it is even a higher probability that the rest of the year will fare strongly for crypto currencies.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

Most likely now everything will happen for this reason to the scenario. One has only to make the market a pretty good step towards growth and immediately begin buying and selling. I agree it's worth keeping an eye out.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

Even in any time of the year there are projects that collapse, pump and dump, and scamming(people run away with money/funds). But I will still hold my coin/token until next bull run.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

Hahaha. Funny thing that some noobsters wants to influencr other people to sell their coins on this bear market, your answer made my day and actually you have a good lucrative answer on this question.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:03:22 AM

I think there are more negativities peddled by fearful, ignorant and lambo shouting people in cryptocurrency more than any other industry I have seen or ever worked in! There is absolutely no need to see cryptocurrency with the eyes of pessimism!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

Hey mate, I am sorry to not believe in that warnings since you have no links of valid articles or other sources. If you have valid sources, you need to add on the topics above.

I know that there are many failed crypto projects today, pump and dump is normal activities in crypto world. However, It doesn't mean to not invest in crypto longer. There are projects that still have good future.          

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:05:21 AM

Yeah, many people think that the token or altcoin is similar to Bitcoin, that it's like Bitcoin. It will increase over time, although it will decrease at times, but in the long run it will increase again. That is completely wrong with all altcoin, and can lead to unimaginable consequences
the market will choose a decent altcoin and not hold it. not everything will be like the bitcoin because of every crypto system respectively. that's worth will be maintained and will be left weak and of course, it also depends on the ad team behind altcoin. end research that will determine whether this is worth it and whether to put on hold.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: