Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:17:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6463 times)
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

i think it is not specific time to warn, you can see the last year quarter that was the best time for crypto and no one can deny this. so in my point there is no need to be scared or take out money. there may be chances of boom as well at the last quarter.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

The fourth quarter was always the most profitable one. The volatility is back and this means, that an alt can pump and dump for 100 percent within only several days! Be strong guys, great times are coming very soon.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

If you truly believe that the project will succeed then there is nothing to worry about, on what will happen this last quarter, we knew that the market is not favorable, but it does not mean that all projects or tokens would be abandoned. Some projects YES, but not all. Remember that the roadmaps and whitepaper itself states that the development will take months to years to accomplished.

Yeah, that's true. That's why we have to research the project by ourselves before deciding to invest in it, so we can know whether the project is potential or not.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Well most of the new coins or crypto this year only drops down it only pumps for a week or a month .
Most of them didn't really reach their ICO price and still at a verry low price.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

Yup, many of those who did ICO's will do a P&D and also leave their project.
Part of the risk of an unregulated market. But IMO, I like the wild, wild west style of crypto.
You win some, you lose some as well.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

The fourth quarter was always the most profitable one. The volatility is back and this means, that an alt can pump and dump for 100 percent within only several days! Be strong guys, great times are coming very soon.
In the past 7 years, only 2016 Q4 is the sideways. All other years have grown tremendously, so the opportunity for Q4 in 2018 is very high, let's wait and see if the market is recovering or not

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

in fact, many projects will not survive in the long term, such as programs that are written in white paper. then as you say pumped up and then thrown into the next shitcoin.
and only a few ico projects are actually running according to the plan scenario.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

I don't think we should see this in a negative way. ICO have been selling there collected funds this year to avoid more losses. It's normal in cryto market and we should more wiser in selling our alt coins and tokens so we don't regret selling them.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
From what i understand from OP:
dump the alts, cash out before others do, buy btc and eth after the mess is over Cheesy buy into alts that survived and let the circle continue..

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

I wonder why projects at the end of the year should collapse. On the contrary, at the end of the year we always saw a revival and growth of the cryptocurrency market. Of course, this year is special. However, no one can now say exactly how Bitcoin will behave. However, I think that now it will not fall, will either stand still, as it is now, or, finally, grow.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

This is clearly FUD in my opinion, maybe you think this is a speculation and everyone has speculation, but your speculation is classified into FUD against cryptocurence. The market situation goes down not knowing the month or time
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

Let your words become true, as the last quarter is in progress the crypto market has to gear up slowly but still there is no changes. The market looks like garbage and I understand in trading pump and dump are a part. Lets wait and watch how it goes further.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

Thanks for the advice, but recently the prices for my coins are absolutely not encouraging, as is the market situation in general. I am not sure that the situation may deteriorate significantly. In any case, we must be ready for any development of events.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

What about those tokens that will pump during December? you should not compare those prices to other crypto assets there would be dumping at the same time other might increase, given by the market condition on the present I can't see it coming as it sways back and forth through 6k range without any improvements these past months, next month might be promising but don't get all your hopes up.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Since you know what is going to happen, I assume you are well prepared. You will be making a huge profit out the event I guess. People can even take advantage of it. They can start selling their tokens, when they see the pumping point has reached it peak level. Once the dumping starts, they can buy back their tokens and be happy with the profits.
That was sarcasm though. You never know what might happen. Its all up to you and your intuition to either hold it or sell it. Sometimes its better to listen to yourself. You might be making the right choice.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

Thanks for the advice, but recently the prices for my coins are absolutely not encouraging, as is the market situation in general. I am not sure that the situation may deteriorate significantly. In any case, we must be ready for any development of events.

Currently there are many valuable tokens or they continue to fall. The results of the Bounty are also not very encouraging. the market is also very difficult to predict, all possibilities can still occur and we really need to be ready to accept whatever the results.
but my prediction will still decline again but it won't be too low. My advice for fans of tokens is to always be patient in holding the coins you have.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

i will take it as just another prediction with no solid event behind it. whale knows this too and they will not let you make profit easily this market is unpredictable

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

Do you predict a market decline? ETH for $ 50 Is it worth worrying about it now? I thought the end of the year brings joy and growth. Now I do not know what to do with my coins.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

Thanks for the warning. Indeed, now a very interesting situation is appealing. On the one hand, everyone is waiting for the growth of the market and new opportunities for earnings, on the other hand there are a lot of those who are waiting for the opportunity to merge their assets. The same situation is with ICO, most are waiting for growth and do not even want to make payments or even extend their companies. All this of course can lead to the fact that as soon as growth begins, then many who will begin to merge all that is. We just need to be on the alert.
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Does that make sense now? You've forgotten what happened last year in this period. I'm waiting for a nice rise in the whole market. We will wait and see together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: