Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 10:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6459 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

I agree with you and chose cash out all my asset before too late, red market make me stress. Start new way to keep survive and built financial for my future will keep running, even after cash out I only have 40% from my fund I'll never give up to try. This red market situation give us hard impact, make stress, angry and panic at the same time. Keep positive thinking and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

If Bitcoin falls below $ 3000 it will be a Wake-up call. In any case, do not panic, you need to wait out this collapse, close this difficult year and work on.I advise you to keep your money-not to sell.

If you use the methods of technical analysis, then Bitcoin should fall to $ 3,000 before it begins to grow. I'm not 100% sure about this. But I also prefer to hold rather than sell.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Its normal since cryptocurrency is vilatile in terms of price. Maybe we feel so much comftable when the price of bitcoin itself reaches $20k and the market is really high that time. But this time we should keep patient and wait for the right time that the price rises up again. This is not a warning though. Its a motivation. Theres a light for us just wait and keep calm. But some token.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

I agree that currently there are many projects that have collapsed, and in my opinion it is very difficult to build a project at this time, because the situation is bad and don't forget most of the project collapse is caused by unstable market conditions.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Absolutely, we need to be very careful since last days are always dangerous and also looking at the current trend and many suspicions there is the need for us to open our eyes. Lets just hold and protect our tokens for the better days ahead. Never pay attention those raising panics here and there. You might end up losing a lot by dancing to their tune.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

What you told in your post the is going to happing now because the crypto market was already down more than 80% and still continuing but we do not know when will be going to come back as we see in dec 2017 and I think that the crypto market is going to back in next years Jan to march let's hope.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

So far, nothing much happens, and caution never hurts.  At the end of the year, strange things usually happen, so it’s worth preparing for everything at once.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

So what? What are we to be afraid of?
The project, which is based on any idea, and whose goal the realization of this idea will not collapse just because the market has fallen.
The project whose goal is listing on exchange may collapse.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

What a good forecast you made. It is a pity that I did not listen to him and did not sell part of my coins at the then price. Now I could buy much more.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

Seems it is happening as you predict, the market has been so down since the past week and it seems like it's not yet over because the market have not find a support level and hence the price still goes down, whose knows if bitcoin won't eventually get to 1k?
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

I agree that currently there are many projects that have collapsed, and in my opinion it is very difficult to build a project at this time, because the situation is bad and don't forget most of the project collapse is caused by unstable market conditions.

You're right. I personally saw how several very, very promising projects were hardly collected by Soft Cap. Talking about projects is not at all worse. This is due to the mood in the market, as well as the lack of investors' money to invest.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

Im always prepared to lose 99% of my coins if 1% is gonna moon! And most often those are most underestimated coins at the start of their existence!
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

I'm not moving in this market. I know that if I buy and sell something, I will be hurt. The best is to wait. Because whales are making money right now. I think you should wait for the right time. will come very soon.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

There is logic in your statement and, at the end, it happened to be true, no matter if you hit the point or something else was the cause of current situation. Last year was totally opposite but here, you nailed it. Well done. People should have this on mind for all those years to come as some sort of caution, to know that it might happened and react on time, especially those that do not hold their coins on long therm saving.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

Everyone should be in alert as the market may fly anytime.
i am still looking for more and buying at this rate of the market.
But how i wish that the market went back to the top.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

No doubt the market is in a huge loss and most bull run predictions seems not to be happening, We may not know the extent it will drop but still there are certain expectations of market recovery by December but this tend to be burnt up with the recent $6000 support break of btc. Certainly any btc drops affects tokens and a lot of coins which is indictive in etherium and most altcoins.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

All think that soon all will end and will begin the long-awaited growth. I don't believe that. Maybe something else is waiting for us
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

We have to be cautious when investing the whole year long and not only at the end of the year.
To make our own research on the project and the team but there is no full guarantee that the project will not turn out to be a scam.
This is the risk we take when investing.
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

All think that soon all will end and will begin the long-awaited growth. I don't believe that. Maybe something else is waiting for us

more precisely everyone hopes that growth can come soon and the bearish market will end soon because we have all been too patient to wait for the market to recover.
believe it or not it depends on the individual because we as crypto users and investing in it must believe in the growth that will come back.
what is clear is that the current market requires investors with new capital to be able to boost prices so they can rise again and positive news about crypto's existence regarding existing regulations.
SmSmasuk

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

true you say, we must be aware of all the possibilities that will occur towards the end of the year, but not all projects will collapse and not all of them will run away with funds.
we must always think positively with all the possibilities that will occur later, but we must always be vigilant and careful.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: