Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6456 times)
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

Yes, it's just now a bearish trend and many say that the cryptocurrency will not rise anymore and everyone is panicking , but people who have earned well then they will not go anywhere because the cryptocurrency makes a good profit
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Our main danger is the disappearance of the coins. Here I'm not talking about the physical disappearance of coins, namely the disappearance of coins from the stock exchanges.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

Of course you words have some truth , but in that year I would not say that everything was fixed but on the contrary was a big increase , I think we need to look at phase growths
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:16:29 AM

So far I have absolutely no ideas about the situation and future prospects of the crypto market. Personally, I think that now you just need to be patient and hold your coins for the future. Indeed, until the end of the year prices will fall, and from the middle of next year active growth may resume.
GmBoom

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

Thank you for the word of advice. Right now, your prediction is correct. Many investors are cashing out right now because of the FUD on the market because of the bear situation. Now is not a good time to make investment or holdings.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

Only units will do this and this will not affect the market in any way, as smart traders will never do that and will wait for minimum prices for purchases and accumulate money without withdrawing from the market.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Somehow I don't see any movement from cryptocurrency in November and probably December of this year. I feel disappointed in myself for believing too much that the last quarter is actually the ripe time for selling. I guess I have incurred too much losses for holding too long.

soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

I don't think this is necessary, the year going to an end doesn't mean all projects will cease to exists. Though there are many schemes out there which are created for just to scam people off the year but solid projects that has been existing or new projects with credible verifiable team don't have anywhere to go.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

I think there are two possibilities in the current market!
1. As you said, everyone plans to escape and get funding, and then the market will die!
2. When 60% of encryption disappears, a large number of investors begin to take over the market, and the rest of the encryption will land on the moon!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

Given the events of recent months, I am ready for the projects to start falling one by one. It should stop soon, but now we really need to be careful.

very much agree with what you say at this time the ico project projects are falling down and of course we must be very careful in choosing projects but now I still have confidence in investing with the gift of one day will be good again

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kumeco

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

I think there are two possibilities in the current market!
1. As you said, everyone plans to escape and get funding, and then the market will die!
2. When 60% of encryption disappears, a large number of investors begin to take over the market, and the rest of the encryption will land on the moon!
in my opinion the market will not die but he will rise and rise again, indeed the price go down and the market will often go up and down but this is not the end of Crypto. let people go after the market stabilizes runners will regret it. At times like this you have to be more careful in taking action, indeed every token is not all good so you are more careful in choosing it.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Yes be vigilant and check all your holdings if the project is still moving or still making progress or not because if they are not then time to sell that coins/tokens to save your remaining investment and not to lose all your money. Then hodl all the remaining tokens and coins for those project who still developing.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Well a good friendly advice and thanks for that. Indeed it's our responsibility to do a diligent research before investing and be vigilant with those scammers as they will take advantage on our weakness. Do not invest if you don't know what you’re doing.
heleng05

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

In so much trust to grow our currency in the market in holding it for too long sometimes really bad like what happened to my currency that I hold for too long that falls down it value in the market. And it really gives me a headache that's why I keep my investments a short term plan to get a better earnings.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

That is a very bad time for crypto-holders. Everything is red and nobody knows where is the finish of that dropping. I think that today the majority of crypto-investors are the holders. They do not believe in the new projects, they just waiting the next boom for their assets.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

The end of the year in the crypto industry is the hottest and most dangerous time. Forecast of lifesgood10 fully confirmed. Crypto market collapsed and it is not clear when and at what it stops. Perhaps only next year it will be possible to hope for the recovery and growth of cryptocurrency.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

All think that soon all will end and will begin the long-awaited growth. I don't believe that. Maybe something else is waiting for us
A bull market is not going to happen that fast, it is likely that we are going to see the prices becoming more stable and stopping its way down but nothing more, so while I would like to see a recovery it is way more likely that the prices will remain at their current levels for some time.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

I have also expected the bull run to come during the fourth quarter, but look at the market now. It is still in downtrend and nobody knows when it is going to recover. I am losing hope for a bull run for this year.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

I have also expected the bull run to come during the fourth quarter, but look at the market now. It is still in downtrend and nobody knows when it is going to recover. I am losing hope for a bull run for this year.

This is cryptocurrency, the future is uncertain. The market is still young and highly volatile, a certain change in event may affect the market greatly, so we should not be surprise if thing like this happen.  There is still a month before the month end, so there is still a lot of time for the bull run to happen.  Remember this is crypto space, it only needs a good catalyst for the market to start rallying and have a Bull run who knows.. though it is better to not put high hopes in it for us not to be disappointed.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

This is cryptocurrency, the future is uncertain. The market is still young and highly volatile, a certain change in event may affect the market greatly, so we should not be surprise if thing like this happen.  There is still a month before the month end, so there is still a lot of time for the bull run to happen.  Remember this is crypto space, it only needs a good catalyst for the market to start rallying and have a Bull run who knows.. though it is better to not put high hopes in it for us not to be disappointed.
I also think that Crete-Santa should make us all happy for the new year) But it is, as always, not exactly

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: