Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6463 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

each time it is necessary to be vigilant and not just in this quarter. This month is indeed a critical month, where many speculated long bull run. When this could not come then it will surely happen to extraordinary market changes and anticipate it then should be able to make good decisions and be prepared to avoid missteps.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:01:47 AM

projects all 2017 fell, hardly anything will change in December ... now there are practically no worthy projects, and investors are no longer so gullible as they used to .. I think that we should not wait for loud shocks with fraudulent ico .. not cause panic, everything will be fine)
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.

Agreed. If you have chosen good project it will recover sooner or later

I would rather see my token/coin go to zero than to sell at low price and lose the recovery chance forever. Some times are exception though.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:18:28 AM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

We've seen this last year when money started leaving crypto last December 2017.
It could be worse or different this month. We can never really tell as the market always has a way of screwing retail investors like us  Grin Cry

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:27:01 AM

Well holder due win at last but the rate and situation in market makes many feel holder are lossers which I die not agree with, we have set of time which are bear and bull market and when and each work in different direction,
So not everyone have that time to trade but buying now and hold till four years will give more return.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

It is advisable that investors be very wise and selective in the projects they put their money to avoid being scammed by such people. We got a lot of greedy players in the ecosystem. But that is not to say that there are still genuine projects with a human face.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:44:30 AM

I think this year was a bad year because the crypto value dropped at the end of the year. the value of bitcoin is now only $ 3880 which has dropped dramatically. and maybe we have lost hope for bitcoin going up by the end of this year. and I think the decline that is happening now will last a long time. we must be true holders and be patient waiting. I believe the crypto market will not fall and the market can recover.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

to look out for is going to be a lot of that started spreading bad info about crypto. the anchoring is convinced that the increase occurred on the aka this last month and it makes them still hold up to this time. When it is not really the case then will be many who start talking bad and this will also affect the value of the market. so just be prepared for the possibility of bad that exists within this time.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

We did not listen any warning since beginning of the years and hodl coins, now they are worthless generally and dropped 10-15 times. I wont hodl any coin anytime after this bear market, dont forget these bad days.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

In this period I was more alert and more selective in determining the ICO project. We know that the condition of bloody crypto coins has a negative impact on all ICO projects. ICO projects have difficulty getting investors if they cannot get the project they will fail. But for the end of this year, we will also be ready if the price of coins increases.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

To sell immediatly at such low prices like now is not good idea, but need always remember to rebalance portfolio due to market conditions, accumulating more trusted and active projects for next bullrun, whenever it will come.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

projects all 2017 fell, hardly anything will change in December ... now there are practically no worthy projects, and investors are no longer so gullible as they used to .. I think that we should not wait for loud shocks with fraudulent ico .. not cause panic, everything will be fine)
Your desire to succeed will keep you holding, the market indeed not stable and its been the practice ever since, the difference are the projects keeps on showing from time to time and newer developers keeps bringing new ideas, for a while investors will paused and observe but after seeing back the opportunities they will make a good comeback and invest again.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Why many projects fail? What is the basis of such a statement is unclear,and who is trying to cheat and run away with money? We all invest in cryptocurrencies with the intention to make our lives better and more convenient, we understand perfectly well that in any endeavor there can be a failure, we all take risks and are ready to risk for a bright future.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:13:53 AM

Never hold your asset or your altcoin after getting from ico investment or bounty campaign project, when reached of ico price you have sell is soon before your asset price is drop and hard to back at higher again.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:19:00 AM

What are you talking about? Do not talk like you understand it all. As you say, there is no real good project at the end of the year? Give evidence before concluding something. Angry
  In my opinion the end of the year is a beautiful time for good projects to begin. I participated in many projects last year, and most of them were successful.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

quite agree with u, government should control this  Lips sealed
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

I've held a lot of coins in Altcoin, so I'm not too tired of doing business in it. Altcoin is currently down, but it is for me a good opportunity to buy Altcoin at a low price according to market conditions.
LoadingPage

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

in my opinion you have to survive there are still opportunities at the end of the year or early next year. Waspadsa is sure to anticipate things that are not good, choose good tokens because the development will be better. believe this condition that is not good will grow again so that it will be a good condition.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

Nowadays, there are too many risks for the holder, so be carefull on top of that, so we should secure the wallet or coin in the best way possible to be lost by hackers.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

Many projects have already left. and gradually go other. Every month there are fewer and fewer of them. But there are also new projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: