Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6457 times)
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
Don't prepare to sell all of your altcoins. The thing is make sure you're investing in viable projects that have at least an MVP and a known office. Don't rush to follow pumping coins as some might be good exit scheme.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

the condition you mentioned was the reason of fall market of crypro currency just like now, hope in the next year there were a regulation for holding ico to minimize the fake ico and making condition worse from now.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Do you think that many? judging by this half of the year almost everyone goes to scam and it is very sad that no ico can be trusted

It's very likely as most of them won't have the funds to keep developing their projects. Not just this many will get tired and definitely exit as their projects won't I terest people anymore.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

between right and not, there is a possibility that the market will continue to rise, and there is a possibility that it will also go down,
because there are a lot of factors that affect this, so for now just wait for what is right, whether it will continue to rise up to 10k USD, or even going down.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Keyla_Networks13

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

Supposing all altcoins can given dividends to the token holder even though the market is decline I think this can reduce losses but unfortunately there are not many such platforms
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

Supposing all altcoins can given dividends to the token holder even though the market is decline I think this can reduce losses but unfortunately there are not many such platforms
only a few projects dare to give dividends to their investors. other projects prefer to hold Airdrop to expand its reach. but I hope that there will be an increase in the number of projects that want to provide dividends to their investors in the future.
if that happens then I'm sure if people will be more interested in investing in crypto because the chances of losing are getting smaller.

cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

We have finally seen some green days. This year was very hard for everybody but I truly believe that this is the end of the large dump. We have very perspective time right now and if the market explodes, we will be the first generation that used crypto before it got mass adopted.
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

It's the truth when at the end of year, Christmas and New Year coming, all people need cash so they will sell cryptocurrency for cash to buy stuffs for decorate homes and food, drinks at this time.
You are right, they sell some for the new year, I also expected it.
johnwoodworth598

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

so what we need to do, sell all our coin, then make a dump, then whale can take big profit from panic seller.
i think if you already investing, you must ready to lose.
YOUNG MAN Where do these words come from? "dump!?" Well, who sell their coins for trifles well, and in vain.
johnwoodworth598

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

I still think that the market will fall even more and so while waiting for the market reversal is not worth it. There can only be a short-term increase in prices, and this will be due only to the fact that the whales are partially purchased.

The market went on growth, though growing by the millimeter.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

You are right here. I have known some projects, they cashed out their ETH and BTC to Fiat money! Though I think this is not a bad idea in this collapse crypto market! So, every project who cashed out crypto will not go away! Some projects had to do it! Like Yumerium raised 3 Million USD if the keep their ETH and BTC then their 3 Million is now less than 1 Million USD then how can a good project will run without good money? But I respect your concern too!
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

Obviously, one should not expect growth on the New Year holidays, as most people sell their coins to celebrate and buy gifts. I hope that after the holidays, the market will still recover, but at the moment we need to be distracted ... Wink

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

What you are mentioning it is possible whole year long and not only in the fourth quarter. ICO can collapse any time, pump and dump is present all the time. Crypto is a risky business and not only in the 4 quarter.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:58:31 AM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Now we are at the end of the year, the crypto market has not recovered from the dips yet.
Every investors seems very cautions before investing their money on any projects or ico in cryptocurrency world.
Only the real legit projects will be success to get investor's attention and trust.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:50:02 AM

That sound good but holder should always know the kind of coin they are going to hold and not just any how coin which might disappear anytime soon , and that is why is always good to buy from top coin in the market with a good research about the project.
Buying a coin that is at the top of the market does not eradicate the possibility that a coin in which you invested and you are holding will disappear, if you do not believe me the only thing that you need to do is to look at the coins that were at the top of the market during the previous years and look where they are right now, you'll find out that some of those coins disappeared while others are not close to be what they were.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:19:10 AM

Crypto holders are indeed at least cautious at the end of this year. many have even said the bull run is good on this end but notes it didn't happen of course thus becomes its own disappointment and will more go than to have to wait for an uncertain result on crypto.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:25:36 AM

What does that mean? do we need to follow your personal thoughts? because investing is known as a risky business where a person gains and the other loses etc.. all i want to say is that you shall prevent the loss before it happens, theres thousands of coins and tokens, either have a good pick or just go learn stocks and forex.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:52:34 AM

Seems like you can predict what will happen don't you? Well for me i don't fall for this kind of advice because it's my money and my investment and i will do what i know to maximize my profit in short or long-term, just do what you think is good for you but don't fall for fud.

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

I already sold it and held my money in the form of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I only think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins that are useful if compared to strange altcoins that were born this month. LOL

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

As a trader, of course, we have to be careful because everything can happen. And I think everyone knows what they have to do at the end of this year. It's better if I invest in coins that I think are quite promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: