Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:09:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6463 times)
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

What you say is very true, market always down when we wanna going through 31 December because every hodlers are selling their investment to get a lot of cash.. Already sell my investmetn and will be back to again in january.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

Are you saying we should start selling? What about you have you sold all yours? That will be a total wrong move my friend ,its total lose too because you can't pinpoint the ones that will make a run and I'm not that stupid either not to do my research on a particular project before investing ,there will be no hit and run from my own list of portfolio ,thanks

den11111

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:24:22 AM

I agree that by the end of the year many people will withdraw money from the electronic money market into cash to spend. But we should not panic and sell, this will stick out the collapse for the whole market, be calm.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:43:19 AM

You have a point, but the most smart way as a crypto user is to stay and hold... Cause this time is one of the worst position of crypto currency, which mean the missing part is the "good one and a good timing".

Waiting on progress of this league...
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

You have a point, but the most smart way as a crypto user is to stay and hold... Cause this time is one of the worst position of crypto currency, which mean the missing part is the "good one and a good timing".

Ahha
You are also waiting for this League, the same as me.
Many tokens have lost their price and many are frustrated to see the market keep going down and down.

It's sad to see!
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Ahha
Many tokens have lost their price and many are frustrated to see the market keep going down and down.

It's sad to see!
this condition could be natural selection for investors and developers team.if both of them could not survive in this condition , cryptocurrency could be more stable.there is no weak hand that contribute in bearish market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

If you mean ICOs - this market is almost dead now. Not dead, but sleeping I'd like to think Smiley
It will rise again with the next rally - in Spring maybe or Summer - who knows... But now I doubt that someone smart enough is investing in tokensales. Most of the people are just hodling and waiting for the good news.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

Ahha

It's sad to see!
this condition could be natural selection for investors and developers team.if both of them could not survive in this condition , cryptocurrency could be more stable.there is no weak hand that contribute in bearish market.
yeahhh !! I am a person with weak arms and this makes me not dare to buy altocoins or HODLER.
Maybe you can say that your hands are strong and you have a lot of HODLER altcoins now? 1,000, 5,000, or 50,000 USD (in tokens)?
johnwoodworth598

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:50:56 AM

You are right here. I have known some projects, they cashed out their ETH and BTC to Fiat money! Though I think this is not a bad idea in this collapse crypto market! So, every project who cashed out crypto will not go away! Some projects had to do it! Like Yumerium raised 3 Million USD if the keep their ETH and BTC then their 3 Million is now less than 1 Million USD then how can a good project will run without good money? But I respect your concern too!
I do not want to repeat, but whoever waits will remain in profit.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:40:14 AM

You are right here. I have known some projects, they cashed out their ETH and BTC to Fiat money! Though I think this is not a bad idea in this collapse crypto market! So, every project who cashed out crypto will not go away! Some projects had to do it! Like Yumerium raised 3 Million USD if the keep their ETH and BTC then their 3 Million is now less than 1 Million USD then how can a good project will run without good money? But I respect your concern too!
I will hold unto this belief that whoever waits will make profit.
That's how the game should be played here, we need to be patient in order to sell at the best timing.
Projects are deeply affected also and in times that their money value are down, we will not see that their marketing will be effective because they
are also waiting for the right time.

In short, we need the major currency to perform well so ICO coins and tokens will also grow.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:12:54 AM

I want to disagree with you, not everyone that waits will be left in profits
Some will be without profits and some will be forever indebted

Every hold strategy depends on each token
Different token, different strategy
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:19:21 AM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

You were right, after october we saw big dumps btc dropped to 3k from 6500 dollar and eth fell much like bitcoin, what do you think about 2019 your predictions are good according to me.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:24:47 AM

It is a new year, this warning did not hold any water. This year however, many coin are showing positive sign especially ethereum. I think ethereum will keep growing and the days leading to folk will brings volatility, volume and price increase!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:31:31 AM

That's one of the reasons why the altcoins and many troubled holders continue to fall because of bitcoin failures of course some of the holders do not want to lose the coins they hold because of the fact that in december some of the holders selling their coin because of a signal that the bitcoin might break down so some do not even know how much they sell it immediately but they do not cover or are as good as their sales and they sell so they are really losing money but they can not do it because it's the only way so they do not lose too much to sell their sales holds because the bitcoin is high enough to sell their bitcoins and then make cash out or send their money to their bank accounts as they continue Bitcoin drops so this is what most people do to avoid losing in case the bitcoin breaks down and I think you're after a fall bitcoin and if there is a signal that it will raise the bitcoin or bitcoin investors to earn a bitcoin with altcoin so it's a good strategy for those who want to compensate for losses or losses.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:34:50 AM

Is this warning backed up by true facts? I mean what should we do? sell while every crypto is cheap? I think you should filter facts as there are still many projects that are legitimate and is still standing strong despite the current market situation. If you can give a list and tell as to why they're gonna run, that would be more helpful.
johnwoodworth598

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:50:30 PM

Obviously, one should not expect growth on the New Year holidays, as most people sell their coins to celebrate and buy gifts. I hope that after the holidays, the market will still recover, but at the moment we need to be distracted ... Wink
So yes, now a new one is merging tokens so that there is money and, accordingly, the price falls, so after the new year it’s worth waiting for the price to take off.
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:50:28 PM

A lot has happened already the past year. We only pray and hope not to have the ugly experiences of last year repeat.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:50:00 PM

A lot has happened already the past year. We only pray and hope not to have the ugly experiences of last year repeat.

Each year's unique, so the events of the previous year will be hardly repeated. Only out knowledge and actions can influence the successfulness of the year. The maximum capitalization will be no more than $300-400 billion.

lifesgood10 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:04:32 PM

I think crypto currency is beyond hope and prayers
It takes intelligence and knowledge from several segments of lessons

Do your own research always
And avoid FUD or FOMo
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:35:16 PM

Each year's unique, so the events of the previous year will be hardly repeated. Only out knowledge and actions can influence the successfulness of the year. The maximum capitalization will be no more than $300-400 billion.

That's right, every year brings something new, something different, each not the same as the former, although the graphics can say otherwise. And this is amazing, this is exactly what attracts people here.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: