Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6457 times)
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:42:24 AM

The way you can ensure your profit is when you are well nourished in the trading world of crytocurrency, like if the market price is decreasing, try to sell your investment in a stable coin then buy back again soon.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:55:24 AM

Well i think token holders already know about the token capacity and it's features before they invest on it. Token is also unstable and it is also an amazing ways to earn if you join the flow. I believe that there are so many token holders in the crypto feild that is now suffering from the verry huge dip because the value of the token is also affected in this dip.
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:14:21 PM

Some people here says that we everyone should learn crypto trading because it still profitable whether the market is up or down but most of us are a bit lazy like me and keep holding the coins because we believe that in later time it will be fruitful.
In something you are right, the lazy ones who do not know how to wait for the growth of the price of cryptocurrency and sell even cheaper than purchased.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:29:51 PM

For the token holders they must hold their tokens as long as the price is still dump. and you can sell of the price is high or you are contented on the price.but for the holders risk maybe it takes time to pump.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:22:57 PM

How true is this and what is your proof. You are only making assumptions which is very dangerous to the market because if everyone should follow this, then the market will become more bearish as people will panic sell all their tokens because they don't want dump. It's not possible for one person to control the market.
If you have any tokens and you are convinced it is good and promising enough then I will advice you to HODL it so that you won't regret your decision later when it moon.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:05:01 PM

Maybe the crypto condition at the end of 2017 will not happen again this year because this year there are many partners provided by Crypto so as to secure assets not only on Eth or BTTC, there are many usd on the market, making crypto prices stable so don't expect prices will go up high because it doesn't go down already good
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:11:44 PM

Selling all altcoin because market is not stable is a very bad decision, I think token holders will not do anything when market is like now. They will only buy more and hold their tokens until market grows again
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:31:29 PM

Given the events of recent months, I am ready for the projects to start falling one by one. It should stop soon, but now we really need to be careful.

now many investors feel frightened and confused by the state of the ICO project which ends with fraud and we don't get anything and that for me is a lesson or experience that I get to be more careful and careful in choosing projects that I will follow

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:40:15 PM

So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
holding back now is the best strategy and it takes our confidence and patience to be the main capital if we have confidence and patience under any circumstances we will not panic confused and fear of confidence will continue to develop crypto currency to make crypto currency more developed
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:40:36 PM

nothing to lose now. it will just give you a big loss, if we sell in bear market like this. so, there is no other choice for token holders than waiting for the right time to sell all their tokens.

johnwoodworth598

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:17:51 PM

i do not see any sence to sell alts for few  dollars. when you invest you should invest free money and prepair to lose them.
THIS is of course pointless by itself, everyone knows that you shouldn't sell for a penny, but there are moments that you need money.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:21:08 PM

i do not see any sence to sell alts for few  dollars. when you invest you should invest free money and prepair to lose them.
THIS is of course pointless by itself, everyone knows that you shouldn't sell for a penny, but there are moments that you need money.
yeah, no one knows when urgent needs will come so no matter how much the price will still sell when pressed, but as much as possible in a bad market condition don't sell and try to keep hold.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:25:05 PM

yeah, no one knows when urgent needs will come so no matter how much the price will still sell when pressed, but as much as possible in a bad market condition don't sell and try to keep hold.
in market conditions like this, a lot of pressure will come. daily needs, or savings that have started to run out. this usually makes people forced to sell the assets they have with losses. I hope this situation will pass quickly, and everyone who is patiently waiting will get the results of their patience.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
johnwoodworth598

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:29:11 PM

The risk is always there that the project will collapse at some point, this is why we have to select those projects with active and dedicated development team.
You are absolutely right! We need to go deep into projects, we need to recognize scam and so on, and this will help us along the way.
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:29:35 PM

Any project can collapse even when the market is good, I do not see the need to sell coins in this, let everyone make their own decisions.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:37:21 PM

Its not a warning actually. Its more of a threat. Since the market has been down for a very long now, its very common and expected that some projects are not going to succeed so as an investor, we should be ready for the possible outcomes. But there are still chance that it will succeed and you will gain profit but you should exert more effort in picking the right projects for you.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:42:01 PM

You did not obligation to warn people and command anyone. We have own decision and we can know what is better for me and for them. The token that ned to sell is not potential because it will be wasting time to wait to up and that will not happen but those potential can keep safe and hold until the price up and getring more profit.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:36:57 PM

Any project can collapse even when the market is good, I do not see the need to sell coins in this, let everyone make their own decisions.
Agree, cryptocurrency is not the best time going through, just hold does not work on all coins , I think it is very difficult now to determine the coin that will grow for a long time.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:52:04 PM

each person does have their own decisions, especially us. but the current state of the project is a lot of fraud, sometimes projects that appear are just frauds, so it is better to be more careful to choose projects. karne indeed whatever we take is our own decision.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 10:30:58 PM

i will advice token holders not to be too greedy when holding,they should make sure they take profit while they can.

this is  because the way developers abandon their projects and the way some exchanges delist tokens for lack of sales volume these days is alarming. if you do not sell when u should , you may end up holding your bag for ever.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: