Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6457 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:08:55 PM

token hodlers must keep their eyes open and don't miss important news regarding their favourite projects. the information is very important today.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 07:39:35 AM

Even at this time, anything can still happen to Altcoin, we can predict what will happen to any project. However, pump and dump can happen no matter the time.

Yes crypto currency alternate coins are always like that
They beat expectations and can pump at an unexpected time

Which is why it’s good to dyor always and also to stay safe while earning
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:56:54 AM

Even at this time, anything can still happen to Altcoin, we can predict what will happen to any project. However, pump and dump can happen no matter the time.

Yes crypto currency alternate coins are always like that
They beat expectations and can pump at an unexpected time

Which is why it’s good to dyor always and also to stay safe while earning
No safe,so security in crypto investments.Even if we did lot of research on the project and invested on it and holding it all the way but still the value of token can be worthless sue to other factors like market condition and no development from the team.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:07:39 AM

Yes. This is because of the pump and dump scheme. However, I believe warning people to be careful about hackers isn't a bad opinion. I think token holders must be vigilant about who they give their password of their wallet to but for the holding aspect, they can hold their coins for as long as they want.

Small marketcap make it easy for anyone to pump and dump, we must always be aware of the market conditions so that monitoring prices every day is something we must do.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:34:23 AM

in the past, bitcoin also often stormed, at least when I came to cryptocurrency, almost a couple of years in a row for the new year or in January, “miracles” occurred - the exchanges were closed, mining was closed (previously there were fashionable cloud mining services, in 2015 they divorced a huge number and, accordingly, people were deceived by them as much) and of course there were broken fates and people disappointed in cryptocurrency ... the situation repeats, as soon as the bitcoin rate goes down, a test of the strength of traders and investors starts immediately, I think about just do not panic, be attentive and careful not to get involved in dubious projects, and in no case do not store all his capital in one basket ..
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:21:20 PM

token hodlers must keep their eyes open and don't miss important news regarding their favourite projects. the information is very important today.
Yes, it is more logical to continue with fundamental. But the trader should understand himself/herself how effective this news can be and should behave accordingly. But, TA will also work for short-term trading.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:31:33 PM

I think it can not happen now. But it is possible after low marketcap. Marketcap is enough now I think.  Ethereum marketcap is almost $14.72 B now, so now they will not go away in this situation. But we should alert in future.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:37:19 PM

Yes, it is more logical to continue with fundamental. But the trader should understand himself/herself how effective this news can be and should behave accordingly. But, TA will also work for short-term trading.
if there is a good movement in the market that means there is a positive response, but if it is normal there may be no effect at all. for doing daily trading I did it too, I thought it was profitable.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 07:54:11 PM

I'm still holding on to my tokens and not selling them. Although I learned my lessons and wait for the market to have mini bull run and then i sell them all for profit. The btc price is holding up at 4k and it's a good sign. I already  buy some tokens that will be more valuable when the new bull run comes.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:58:10 PM

I think it can not happen now. But it is possible after low marketcap. Marketcap is enough now I think.  Ethereum marketcap is almost $14.72 B now, so now they will not go away in this situation. But we should alert in future.

Yes we have to be at a huge alert
Because most altcoins would dip beyond control when etherum or bitcoin dips

So the bearish market is not entirely on bitcoin and etherum
It holds the hope for all altcoins
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:03:24 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
Sometime you must trust in something even if you have no argument to do so.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:11:51 PM

Yes you are right, dump and pumps can happen any time irrespective of the token type
It’s a tool used by the whales to swing a toke price in a good support level to get in

So dyor and always look over your portfolio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: