Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Satoshi! 10 years later~  (Read 164 times)
dorofeev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
Merited by DMAN76 (1)

"What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party." Satoshi's original Bitcoin whitepaper is 10 years old today!

I wanted to personally thank everyone in the crypto-space for standing up to traditional systems. Traditional banking leaves the middle and lower class out to dry while Bitcoin, Dash and other cryptocurrencies allow people to transact without government interference. This technology has helped to increase cross border commerce, saved whole populations from over inflated traditional fiat bank notes, helped to spread wealth, and has been used countless times for new systems with unique properties and use cases.

It's not just Bitcoin we have to look at today and be thankful for. It's this forum, the crypto-world, every single cryptocurrency out there, and all of the problems we have solved with Satoshi's original idea.

I've found my dream job helping to integrate payment and trading platforms through out the world and I couldn't be happier. I want to personally thank him for that, because not only has this idea provided new technology but it has created countless jobs with more sprouting every day in the crypto and blockchain sector.

Remember, it all starts with an Idea... You just have to find the ambition to follow through with it and maybe one day you too can change the world.

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY BITCOIN! HERE'S TO MANY MORE!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: