Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally ,a solution to fraudulent ICOs?  (Read 679 times)
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

It is interesting approach,but I don't think RICOs will ever exist.
What if negative background will affect all tokenholders to get back their tokens?
In this case project will fail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

Shocked As I was surfing the web today I came across this wonderful news=

https://cointelegraph.com/news/erc-20-co-author-proposes-new-ico-model-to-protect-investors-from-fraudulent-token-sales

very soon we will start seeing reversible ICOs projects which will reduced scammy and fraudulent project ,finally dreams are coming true,the capability of been able to reverse your invested money in any ICO is wow!

yes maybe so that it can reduce ico which is really a scam, we all need regulation and how to deal with it, we welcome it well maybe this is a good start for the continuity of the crypto market
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/erc-20-co-author-proposes-new-ico-model-to-protect-investors-from-fraudulent-token-sales

very soon we will start seeing reversible ICOs projects which will reduced scammy and fraudulent project ,finally dreams are coming true,the capability of been able to reverse your invested money in any ICO is wow!
It will be useful to remove any chance of more scam project to be created ever again, But what about the validity of that project to protect the investors.
What is the guaranty that the project is real?
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

you dont need a platform or another ico that will identify a scammy ico for you, even you can identify a scam by just doing some deep research

AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Wonderful news, thanks for sharing this link, it is about time somebody put an end to fraudulent and scam ICOs. People need to be attracted to the crypto market, not driven away.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

It will not change anything, I do not think that there will be some RICO, because these rules are not advantageous for ICOs.
DAICO model is there for about one year, and I have heard only about one DAICO the Abyss.
So keep dreaming. ICOs need goverment regulations.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

Then scammer will catch up this new ICO model then the number of scam ICO project will be the same as before Smiley. I think there is no way to completely eliminate all scam ICO projects, we still have to be careful when we wanna invest in any ICO project Smiley. Don't be happy too early when it's just an announcement.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

Sounds very implausible. However, I want to believe this, perhaps because the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a swindle of fraud.
I will follow this news.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

It is very good that the presence of fraudulent projects in the market will be significantly reduced. This will increase the level of confidence in new companies.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

Wow that is a very good idea. Because right now, many scam ico are crawling trying to hunt some good investors. It is good, because we can assure that we can take a guarantee that we can redeem our invested amount if the ico turns out to be a scam after all.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

Then scammer will catch up this new ICO model then the number of scam ICO project will be the same as before Smiley. I think there is no way to completely eliminate all scam ICO projects, we still have to be careful when we wanna invest in any ICO project Smiley. Don't be happy too early when it's just an announcement.
You maybe right but at least there are ways how to fight or eliminate scam ICOs in the future. We all know that scammers will still find a way to scam people but at least there are people that are sending signals to them that they doing something to eliminate them totally in the future. Hard task but if we all help it can achieve.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

In a certain we can catch scam projects but we can't totally rid them out or even give a chance to scam other as not not all of us have such instincts. Scam projects is already flooded around and some fraudulent individuals have already find great strategies for not suspected easily by investors.  That's still have got to manipulate  and scam people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:31:42 AM

I think this will help investor from fraud and scam ICOs. Recently we watch too many scam ICOs in market and i think its bad for investor confident about this market. If this solution can reducing scam ICOs, i am believe cryptomarket will more attractive and more investor will attract to invest

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

This is a welcome approach to the never ending cycle of crypto investors being scammed by many so called legit ICOs. But there are still people who has valid criticisms with the processes that will be implemented to make this achievable. Let us try to see that this will be one that will benefit all.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:45:15 AM

This is good to heard about this news in a web site out there to minimize or even control the fraudelent people and scammers, it is big help for our investors to get back there confidence to invest in this business again, and as we are workers of this forum by propagating their products would probably benefitting from this new progress of this site...

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

This is really a great concept that gives as an insurance for the investors money so its up to the developer to pursue the project in order to become successful project , and this will lesser the risk of the investors  .
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

Honestly yes, I believe that this can be a solution for us to ensure that we, investors will not be scammed in any incoming project. It can minimize fraudulent and scam project but not totally because I still believe that if a person or group wanted to scam people they will find a way to do it. I don't know how but it can happen.

I can see one disadvantage to the devs specially when they're about to hit the target funds and some other investors will withdraw their funds afterwards.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

I think we are getting there soon, as many of these college boys are not ico founder to scam people if their hard earn money , I have been expecting a measure to put in place by eth smart contract which will protect investors for lossing their money after ico and once it is discover that the project is a fraud there will be a kind of escrow that will initiate the refund of investors money and the founders and other team need a very proof to show the world that he is truly who he claim to be .

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

this seems great and yet another good example of the powers of smart contracts!
although the ico hype has died off, scammers have left the market?  Huh

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:00:33 AM

step by step community try to maintenance the situation, this kind of project was needed more attention since a lot of fraud ico that made investor loss it trust to the platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: