Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DARK COIN - Is an Global decentralized blockchain virtual currency  (Read 176 times)
Ethereum Smart (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

DARK COIN

Official Website | Whitepaper | telegram | Twitter | slack | reddit

What is DARK COIN

DARK COIN Is an Global decentralized blockchain virtual currency , intended to become standard virtual currency for the global.

Instan Send
(instant transactions). In contrast, Bitcoin takes about 10 minutes to confirm a payment.PrivateSend (anonymous transactions). In contrast, Bitcoin transactions are totally public and traceable. Only the identity of the addresses is anonymous. Decentralised Governance (masternodes govern, while the blockchain funds development). In contrast, Bitcoin is controlled by a few big miners and funded by 3rd party centralised institutions with self interests.

Quality
brings real time transactions with secure connections. We carry secure and fast secure transactions, DARK COIN only takes a few seconds to be confirmed, Platfrom Ethereum ensures all transactions are safe and private.

(DARK COIN is Ethereum Based Token)
The Ethereum token standard is used for Ethereum smart contracts. Developed in 2015, ERC-20 defines a common list of rules that an Ethereum token has to implement. Giving developers the ability to program how new tokens will function within the Ethereum ecosystem. This token protocol became popular with crowdfunding companies via Initial Coin Offering (ICO).With so many ICO projects that leading to scam, many investors and cryptocurrency players in the world who suffered enormous losses, are eager to recover their finances. They are very very careful in choosing the project and the ICO Project. There are many businesses that offer enormous profits but they just give you a heavenly wind.

Specifications Of DARK COIN
Contract Address: 0x27611ae3af6f65753e8cac0ae5e53ef37ca5d319
Name: DARK COIN
Symbol: DARK
Decimal: 18

EXCHANGE :
Coming Soon

Roadmap
DARK COIN ERC20 Creation Service
DARK COIN ERC20 Block Explorer
listing on DEX
Launch

This is a summary of our roadmap, more details will be updated soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

Wait. I'm totally confused here. This is an ERC20 token and yet the OP keeps referring to it as a coin with its own explorer,  faster TPS than BTC (of course Ethereum is faster so as a token, it inherits all that too), and Private? Could it be that the tokens are gonna swap to coin and OP was just jumping the gun or...
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

Wait. I'm totally confused here. This is an ERC20 token and yet the OP keeps referring to it as a coin with its own explorer,  faster TPS than BTC (of course Ethereum is faster so as a token, it inherits all that too), and Private? Could it be that the tokens are gonna swap to coin and OP was just jumping the gun or...
I also feel very confused, I don't really understand the project and the characteristics of the coin fully. it may need to add articles and further clarify by answering questions about existing complaints.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Wait. I'm totally confused here. This is an ERC20 token and yet the OP keeps referring to it as a coin with its own explorer,  faster TPS than BTC (of course Ethereum is faster so as a token, it inherits all that too), and Private? Could it be that the tokens are gonna swap to coin and OP was just jumping the gun or...
I also feel very confused, I don't really understand the project and the characteristics of the coin fully. it may need to add articles and further clarify by answering questions about existing complaints.
All are explained briefly, but it is confusing for every visitor to this thread, look at the roadmap they stated, I think the OP must be more detailed in providing information.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

Can't help but feel as if it's a smash and grab attempt at "blockchaining" and riding on BTC's tailcoat. BTC's a decade old and we're legitimately in Blockchain 4.0 era now. Comparing your development to first gen crypto doesn't really inspiring the most confidence in it. Mixing up tokens and coin doesn't help the cause too
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

Can't help but feel as if it's a smash and grab attempt at "blockchaining" and riding on BTC's tailcoat. BTC's a decade old and we're legitimately in Blockchain 4.0 era now. Comparing your development to first gen crypto doesn't really inspiring the most confidence in it. Mixing up tokens and coin doesn't help the cause too
What do you mean by mixing tokens and coins? isn't that something that can't be done? I am also confused by the DARK project,
maybe the developer can explain it here in detail

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zz9w9z

Activity: 492
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

What do you mean about DARK COIN, this is not a private currency. It's only an ERC20 token.

"Dark","Coin",these two are completely unreasonable.

Also I think the author's common sense is not good.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

I would like to see more technical information about the project. On the site I did not see the link to the white paper. And there is a feeling that the site is not yet fully prepared.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

Have you done testing to compare your coin with others? Transaction speed, new block creation speed? Biteoin will soon be 10 years old. Your coin, to be successful, must be faster than many modern coins.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: